We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 19 of 169 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBor View Post
    It's funny, isn't it? During RoI many die-hard creeps were waiting for you and your jolly fellows to show up, you came once, wiped, then you never showed up again(ask Baz, lain, elasto, phak/whoever/whatever). Creeps got bored and transfered/stopped playing , or at the very best do the same thing as you do now. Time to have a taste of your own medicine...
    So.. how did u get R11 during RoI?

I remember many of us every night out there in all conditions..

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    So.. how did u get R11 during RoI?

I remember many of us every night out there in all conditions..
    There was a long period of time when what I posted above was happening.... This parted with others factors that we all know led the creep players not wanting to log anymore. But my rank could even be achieved by questing and killing 1-2 freeps occasionaly, every-day, so that doesn't matter.
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/kandalf3.png[/IMG]

Borgrimm, Lvl 85 Guardian
    Baugleif, Lvl 82 RK(gimme back my 100% xp)

There we go with this arguement again... Among your freep zergs ofc I'll pick the weakest to kill, because it's the only way to produce results. Of course I'd target you first if I could, but it's not possible . And maybe you should add 20-30 more times to make it look more realistic (lololo). Find better arguements next time.
    No you farm this easy target a lot of times and if you want to lie here to act cool sure go ahead...I dont want to farm and i really wish creep side can raise so we can have good balanced fights and stop all these transfers by trying to convincing the high ranks to join and help the new...If you think i m lying i dont really care sooo....

And i dont like at all this situation with wardens..Its really boring that they are completely godmode on shieldtraited vs all these new low ranks...
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

Meeh if u ask me pvp on ww is just fine... Zergs/ganks ans s**t is part of moors on every server not just ww. If u dont like zergs... dont zerg/farm red ranks- its that simple. And best way to get rid of zergs is to zerg em. We did that many times on creep side-before lots of players left this server and like that we had nice fights in moors and whiners had nice fights on forum- oh i miss that times). Anyway i still find some nice group/raid vs group/raid fights on ww and like coming back here althou u get good action more often on bigger server such as snowy... and not always ofc cuz of massive lags or boring gv pewpew. So just come to ww and we ll have some nice fights again (and turn on war-speech f*s). And if ur a red rank you ll get farmed/zerged some times- we ve all been there so just hug or group up or cry on forum or whatever suits you.

I was just scratching my _____ the other day and it got all red :O... or what s the topic here?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2922501000002af9a/signature.png]Hargen[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by jjaka View Post
    Meeh if u ask me pvp on ww is just fine... Zergs/ganks ans s**t is part of moors on every server not just ww. If u dont like zergs... dont zerg/farm red ranks- its that simple. And best way to get rid of zergs is to zerg em. We did that many times on creep side-before lots of players left this server and like that we had nice fights in moors and whiners had nice fights on forum- oh i miss that times). Anyway i still find some nice group/raid vs group/raid fights on ww and like coming back here althou u get good action more often on bigger server such as snowy... and not always ofc cuz of massive lags or boring gv pewpew. So just come to ww and we ll have some nice fights again (and turn on war-speech f*s). And if ur a red rank you ll get farmed/zerged some times- we ve all been there so just hug or group up or cry on forum or whatever suits you.

I was just scratching my _____ the other day and it got all red :O... or what s the topic here?
    +rep

Thumbs up

+1

Best post ever!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b2250000000cc070/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

And that's I won't be logging at all, or maybe not that often, at least, from now on... Have fun...
    Last edited by TheBor; Feb 13 2013 at 10:32 AM.
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/kandalf3.png[/IMG]

Borgrimm, Lvl 85 Guardian
    Baugleif, Lvl 82 RK(gimme back my 100% xp)

Im back after 3 moths now, get rdy for my SkillZ
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140508/83ch5aci.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer17 View Post
    Im back after 3 moths now, get rdy for my SkillZ
    Wherever you went, go back there and stay there please <3
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22501000007577f/signature.png]Ellithiel[/charsig]

I will never call zerging,or farming redranks fun and good pvp.
    But the past year has teached me that its pointless arguing against such things,cause in the end maybe a handfull of ppl cares enough to speak about it openly,and that aint gonna change things,all it does is frustrate those ppl,create flaming wars and nothing good anyway.

I have been trolled/hated for saying coming back to withy for good pvp and fighting highrank creeps is BS. At that point i gave up,now i let others fight for something no one cares about. Meanwhile i get my gear/audacity and then be done with pvmp for the most part.

To throw into this, I stopped playing due to boredom. I never transfered, although i was going to transfer my spider but that went wrong and i havent thought about it since.

To be honest most of the time I log on there is nothing happening, and after more then 2 years of playing on Withywindle I dont know what more you can expect from some of the higher rank creep players.

A lot of us remember how it was pre RoI, we had a lot better action happening every day.

We all remember the year of RoI, and how much time we had to wait around for freeps to come, or when we grouped as more of us appeared, to then see the same group of freeps dissapear quicker then a rat out of a aqueduct.

And recently all ive seen is the same freeps hug EC or a spawn, even got accused of farming 11 freeps in a group when we only had 6. As well as been called ezmode noob, and in denial of the fact im OP.

There are other servers or for that matter other games, I myself have been playing swtor, even help found a guild and doing pve raids.
    "There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."
    Phakdush Baka,
    Formerly of The Gramsfoot Canaries, Withywindle.
    Now Cojones De Mitril, Evernight.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    And i dont like at all this situation with wardens..Its really boring that they are completely godmode on shieldtraited vs all these new low ranks...
    Comment of the day for me.

Says the guy who arranges 6vs6 with 1 cappy 2 minis and 1 loremaster vs 1 defi? After all wardens are boring people and not your ministrel raids the situation is simple why someone to even bother be a creep? freeps are already godmode with all those heals vs some r6s defis and wls. Update10 will just make things worse for creeps.

@Paw some people switched and ranked a creep to help creepside, although why to bother fighting in that conditions? im happy if one of my creeps get overall 5 kills in a raid vs raid.

withys pvp used to be nice with friday pvmp events and you managed to destroy it once again within some weeks why should other people try to improve things? Just do it for points and reknown.

At least hope that kratai wont get bored of helping everyone in creepside and you guys run out of creeps, ehm sorry moving points.

p.s. yes pawjaw farmed easy targets at least he didnt needed a RAID like US on ROI TIMES. (though his wargpacks were awfull and ezmodding :P no offence you know i love you)

Uh, I'm glad I don't have the time to play these days otherwise I'd just be frustrated and annoyed. Uninstalling the game certainly helps me focus on my RL stuff but it's fun to read once a week the same (you did that, i was good and dropped my pants properly why can't you see that) stuff as it was during RoI just from other players. xD
    Hope you boys and girls manage to get some fights for the sake of all those that are actually trying and thinking before they act.

Cheers to all and till next time,
    Aghi
    [url=http://www.overwolf.com/?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=signatures&utm_campaign=signature%2Bin%2Bforums][img]http://api.overwolf.com/users/Signature/athrood_gameplay.png[/img][/url]

Its ok pkak i think every1 respects what you said..I just hope you ll come back more active 1 day cause withy especially now withy needs players like you.

Affected i already said i wont waste time with a kid that always says good words to the side that he plays..In the summer it was ok for you to harras the creep side now you harras the freep side....As for the fight it was a misunderstanding and the chech guys can tell every1 that wants to know that we stopped after we killed 2-3 cause ofc we wouldnt fight with 2 healers...We though kratai would log wl...I tod kubi to go w/s and stay there but unfortunately the creeps didnt came back...That was my bad and sorry to the guys from that fight...As for you enough time already wasted...
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    Its ok pkak i think every1 respects what you said..I just hope you ll come back more active 1 day cause withy especially now withy needs players like you.

Affected i already said i wont waste time with a kid that always says good words to the side that he plays..In the summer it was ok for you to harras the creep side now you harras the freep side....As for the fight it was a misunderstanding and the chech guys can tell every1 that wants to know that we stopped after we killed 2-3 cause ofc we wouldnt fight with 2 healers...We though kratai would log wl...I tod kubi to go w/s and stay there but unfortunately the creeps didnt came back...That was my bad and sorry to the guys from that fight...As for you enough time already wasted...
    Meeh thats a lie i dont wear the googles of my side, i argued with peeps when they said trash about others and thank god i rolled a creep made me open my eyes about freeps/creeps balance and it made me regret the biggest part of my reknown through ranks 4-7.

Yeah im a kid you cant even properly reply to me you just call me a kid for disagreeing with you.

p.s. Stop asking for high ranks the low ranks served you well enough today

Dang no lotro on valentines day, what am i gonna do D:

Quote Originally Posted by Fenila View Post
    Exactly what some players are already doing....ZzZZZzz
    Narga here. Already started play on other server and most of other in my pack leaving game.
    Took a new (2 month experience in game) player to moors and 1st
    What happens is a farm on that player by the freeps so nothanks withy we won't see you anytime soon.

Well i started playing a reaver about a month and a half ago, reached rank 6 and i was willing to put some time into playing actively pvp in withy. Currently this whole situation has driven me off. Fights are usually in a stalemate with one side hugging, lasting for quite some time and then all of a sudden a band of high rank freeps enters moors, and things go downhil. Its mostly a farming since then. Just to note out, i am OK with losing, i am OK with dying.. but if this gets repeated over and over, against a team that doesnt even give a kill to the others for the sake of some balance (at least in gains somewhat), then sorry i have better things to do. So, its pve for me and occasionally i might log pvp if i'm in the mood and if no farming action goes one.

p.s. All the new creeps that you are happy to see them (and farm them) will stop playing sooner or later if you dont try to keep some sake of balance during fights.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225010000071dad/signature.png]Naggash[/charsig]

There we go with this arguement again... Among your freep zergs ofc I'll pick the weakest to kill, because it's the only way to produce results. Of course I'd target you first if I could, but it's not possible . And maybe you should add 20-30 more times to make it look more realistic (lololo). Find better arguements next time.
    Since I am one of your favourite meals I can say for sure you are very good at skulking next to graveyards and killing low ranks. All is fair in love and war after all.
    Freep Lobengulu:Hunter:(R13)105 Izuru:RK:(R5)105 Masakana:LM:(R4)105 Umdlali:Mini:(R2)73 Inkosi:Champ:53 Ukaputeni:Cappy:(R0)51 Umsizi:Warden:48 Isela:Burg:(R2)50 Umlondolozi:Guard:31 Boscovar:Hobbit Mini 25 Isilwaneesikhulu:Beo 22 Sipho:Mini:20 Dwani RK:17
    Creep Eish:BA:R6 Silentpaw:Warg:R5 Inyanga:Def:R3 Umgomo:Reaver:R2 Mpara:WL:R2 Isicabucabu:Spider:R3

Quote Originally Posted by Lobengulu View Post
    Since I am one of your favourite meals I can say for sure you are very good at skulking next to graveyards and killing low ranks. All is fair in love and war after all.
    Low ranks doesn't count so much on freeps although low levels and low gear on most freep classes are like red rank creeps and

I have seen in the past many gangs of those near old ec (can't imagine how many I hadn't seen near TR's gy camps)
    Last edited by jivius; Feb 14 2013 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Narga View Post
    Narga here. Already started play on other server and most of other in my pack leaving game.
    Took a new (2 month experience in game) player to moors and 1st
    What happens is a farm on that player by the freeps so nothanks withy we won't see you anytime soon.
    2 Things that jump to my mind reading this,

#1 When i hear a warg saying my pack leaving game i cant help but smile Wargpacks do nothing but jump a single easy target and then hips/sprint when in danger... So yeah,no one misses that if its gone...

#2 If you or anyone else thinks lowranks dont get farmed on other servers you are in for a surprise,the only thing that changes is there you can join a big zerg yourself and be the one farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Galmarrar View Post
    Well i started playing a reaver about a month and a half ago, reached rank 6 and i was willing to put some time into playing actively pvp in withy. Currently this whole situation has driven me off. Fights are usually in a stalemate with one side hugging, lasting for quite some time and then all of a sudden a band of high rank freeps enters moors, and things go downhil. Its mostly a farming since then. Just to note out, i am OK with losing, i am OK with dying.. but if this gets repeated over and over, against a team that doesnt even give a kill to the others for the sake of some balance (at least in gains somewhat), then sorry i have better things to do. So, its pve for me and occasionally i might log pvp if i'm in the mood and if no farming action goes one.

p.s. All the new creeps that you are happy to see them (and farm them) will stop playing sooner or later if you dont try to keep some sake of balance during fights.

I really hope you know this goes for BOTH sides equally
    If you cant see it,bring your freep and try to run solo for a few days...

Yes Baz, i do know this is the case for both sides and i do know that in the past freep groups have been farmed by creeps and yes i was there sometimes when it happened. What did i do? I acted as suicidally as I possible could, charging against many etc and i died LOTS of times. At the end of the day PvP proved to be (for me) way too frustrating, stressful etc and i value my sanity a lot :P.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225010000071dad/signature.png]Naggash[/charsig]

Low ranks have these options:

1. Stay away from battles/hotspots and make pve quests for map deeds until u get blue ranks and be competitive

2. Leech next to high ranks so as to ''steal'' some points (if no high ranks stay next to blue ranks)

3. Ask high ranks for your class set up and maybe u ll have to spend few tp for 2-3 higher level skills that is necessery to have

4. Hug red keeps and wait for small freep groups to charge inside the keep.
    (freeps doesn't form raids anyway as long there isn't a group of blue+ ranks)
    The right moovment inside your own keep will reduce your incoming damage while your dps will be raised with the help of friendly npcs. Pick right targets, focous your dps

5. STAY AWAY FROM LUG GY - GRAMS GY the only thing u ll find there is death.
    If u stay there more freeps will come and without the help of friendly npcs u won't get any points by the time that freeps have the experience not to reach one-shooters. (when it happens its their choice to give u some points)

Everyone has been ganged many times from the 1st day that has loged on Moors so u have to be patient and don't really care about this without having of course suicidal intentions.

It would be nice If high rank creeps spend some time to work with new ones for the good of server's pvp.
    Personally I ll group only with kin m8s and I won't form any freep raid until balance is restored.

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    5. STAY AWAY FROM GRAMS GY
    Grams GY is really dangerous!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

hypocritism at its best.

Page 19 of 169 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 119 ... LastLast