We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 12 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    Last 2days action was nice after not leaving the house for 48 hours i managed to club to rank8 and 2k rating i feel proud for myself.

If u didnt noticed by now, first ranked 2000 and r8 from yesterday, hobitpower is retired

Also congratz on Pandalfs rank, gz mate, keep it going, dont let clubbing stop. But you will never club like me
    Now its fixed.

What ever we say the fact is that WW pvp has been totally depreciated..

Some are happy with this and some others are not..

1st age players had left after RoI, 2d age players are leaving after RoR,
    hope that the upcoming 3d age players manage to have more pvp fun in the future..

Now that Withy moors have only new players it's great opportunity for a server restart, trying to avoid the mistakes of the past

Better communication between 2 sides would really help and try to make it fast with a united freep/creep channel before u hate each other so much that any try of concertation would be impossible..
    Last edited by jivius; Nov 25 2012 at 07:03 AM.

1 age players,like me since 17/7/07 has no left,and some other like me we continue to have that little fun sometimes at our small familiar server.yes the action last month is very good.2 players like kailia and coby,they stop to play creep side like before,they lvl up 2 minie to help freep side,and im very happy for that.

i know many creeps are new,so the most times at same numbers freeps are op at grups,but dont forget,moors is a place for fun and nothing else.

no need to trolling,sparing, or try to put rules there.that is the main rule to keep alive that place.

ppl who try to put rules make moors empty.thinking it.

go back at the 1 day on server and you remember what i mean.

i dont tell more because i dont want to troll kinships or players or ppl.

but some ppl we are not stupid and we see what happend here.

Lol

Krom what u saying and what u doing is 2 different things, last night when i loged on withy didnt u run from me inside ec, not really 1st age move. And then i respect u as player but 1 LM + 2 Mini + 1 cappy + 1 rk + 1 burg can't outdps and kill 2 r4 spiders + 1 r6 defiler + 1 r6 wL + 1 REAVER R0

That was sad action in front of ec mate, dunno what that poor Mosca thought when he said i quote ''only bad players leaving withy'' well so far best champ,mini,rk,burg,hunter,capp y, left withy so dunno whathe meant since im sure back when them played some few handful of creeps would not live long.

Another thing to add, just to make Haras know his mate tahko was farming inside ec, so, u guys got bit more pandalfs around then u all think, nice story when warg murkark who died 5 times in row inside ec said, he was afk, since when afk creep die and run back inside full ec again. Not that it's bad what tahko did but it's funny how u guys think he is fair player, at least others dont hide themselfs what they doing, like he did, hypocrits.

zrinko dont try to troll me , you are off anyway.i ryn of you maybe because i was with 0 power?
    of course is the best move from a 1 ager like you said.
    you what age are you in game?
    how many times i see you to clubb out from gv you kin m8s?this move what age is?

if want to troll someone like always do it,but on me me you are off.
    and by the way,i never said im the best player on server,or best from someone other if you got the point.

so is good to think,krom is a player who never troll zrinko like the rest server?and you give to me that respect with trolling for my moves in game?

anyway z,safe travels.

You just went in a whole new direction. I did not troll you, i said, your 1st, 2nd, 3d age has nothing to do with skills of players left to play with you and that skill is low. So i just gave u tip that even you ''1st age'' run when needed right. So, should they, i didnt troll your skills man, and dont forget i was only one defend u when haras and pawjaw was spending time in moors trying to convince everyone gank u cuz' in their eyes u have ruined myrmidomes. So why would i troll u now? Im just saying, old freeps u mentioned as 1st agers would probably wipe those creeps and u (your group) failed, i bet both of that minis u play with cant solo my warg, actualy i already solo them...So, thats a fact, take it how it is. Dont get frustrated, u are free to attack ganakus when u see him, good luck in win!

sorry z ,but i dont want tip from you.if you know i play 5,5 years that game,and i know if im wrong.

if i want to run i run.none can tell me how i play or not.
    im dont mind if you think you are more pro for me ,i dont care.

for your info , i ws the winner on sparring gm tournament who,take 2 weeks long on eldar with my tank.
    but i say it again i never say im good for another player.i dont mind too.
    i play that game for fun,im with friends,and this is the point for me.

i dont mind for the rest who you trolling in your post too.

and i said again.respect the ppl who gou gain respect too.
    if you dont want it or need it,just dont reply at my post,for me personaly.

Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    and dont forget i was only one defend u when haras and pawjaw was spending time in moors trying to convince everyone gank u cuz' in their eyes u have ruined myrmidomes.
    I didn't try to convince anyone to gank someone else (except Vani for the reasons that we all know..)

We ve grouped many times with Galantrien and Abso even after they left from Myrmidones

*sneaks in,puts down big bowl of Popcorn,sneaks out* Enjoy!

Looks like im missing some major action on Withy,not just on snowy...

Hmmm Baz only 850 posts ? Im kinda disappointed, as i thought you would make 2000 as you transfer to snowie :>

I ll open a "celebrating" thread for you , when you hit 1000 posts

11. /poke

How is everybody? anybody miss me?

Quote Originally Posted by Landrovas View Post
    /poke

i do where are you :[

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer17 View Post
    Hmmm Baz only 850 posts ? Im kinda disappointed, as i thought you would make 2000 as you transfer to snowie :>

I ll open a "celebrating" thread for you , when you hit 1000 posts
    Not playing Lotro atm,busy in LoL,recently hit plat and lf team to play with.. But thanks hope you are fine m8.

/poke

/poke back
    Im good you? and ofc everyone missing you!!

I miss you landro :3 *Pokes back*

To Baz : Thanks mate, Hope you enjoying Lol. Just dont play late night, to many koreans and yanks making quatro kills :P Try Zed he is awesome and for jungling i recomend you Shaco

Im currently pushing my Sith sorcerer in SWTOR to lvl 50 (31 atm) and since lvl 10 my Pvp rank is 30 because i used tommycats skills and owned all the f2ps!!!!!

Miss you all :*

Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    Not playing Lotro atm,busy in LoL,recently hit plat and lf team to play with.. But thanks hope you are fine m8.
    !
    I think ill log on my old lol account and gank you with shaco just to take some revenge on your spider

16. Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    /poke back
    Im good you? and ofc everyone missing you!!
    Good good, damn busy but at least i still have time to troll around on forums a bit ;-). Just a bit though. Maybe just maybe ill return after before christmas. Until then make sure i have what to return to ))).

Nice fights today, even if creeps were a bit outnumbered,thanks to both freeps and creeps

P.S. Naius nice 1vs1

Negative point : Freeps started the zergfest after they get the upper hand :\
    Last edited by RohirrimCaptain; Nov 30 2012 at 04:04 PM.

Haras is not fairplay to be healed by others when you want 1 on 1 , and that hunter from your kin always ataking when your low hp , but what am i asking.. after all i see clubbers from that kin almost everyday in dailystats

Quote Originally Posted by Aradvlador View Post
    Haras is not fairplay to be healed by others when you want 1 on 1 , and that hunter from your kin always ataking when your low hp , but what am i asking.. after all i see clubbers from that kin almost everyday in dailystats
    Didn't get heals from any other (only hunter and warden were there watching).. Dire need, bracing attack, exalted combantant are champion's healing skills..

Although u killed the hunter when he was sparring with the warg to get kill effect heal

When we jumped to have a spar none hit u.. The times u kill first the new no audacity hunter to get killing effect wasn't a spar..

On equal outposts + both food restoration u lost fair the spar.. u don't have to be nervous about this and make foroum posts.. I lost many other spars too before..

Myrmidones had many experienced pvp players on their ranks so u have to be more carefull with your words..

P.S. U are Mr. dying rage / immunity brand of Withy so u have to be the last to talk about fair playing..

lol he was sparing the warg. thats why he was ataking me.. and i stoped ataking you when i saw the warden hot on you.
    i hope you ejoyed the points, well i guess i should have give some points in the end after all i got alot, was interesting to see champs run all all the time w8ing for bubbles 90% of time you ewere runing away , i hope you can do better and give some more exciting fights. i enjoyed more those 1 vs 3, getting 2 kills then die, atleast you were not runing.
    Last edited by Aradvlador; Dec 01 2012 at 04:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    P.S. U are Mr. dying rage / immunity brand of Withy so u have to be the last to talk about fair playing..
    Oh snap!

Here have this:

Quote Originally Posted by Aradvlador View Post
    lol he was sparing the warg. thats why he was ataking me.. and i stoped ataking you when i saw the warden hot on you.
    i hope you ejoyed the points, well i guess i should have give some points in the end after all i got alot, was interesting to see champs run all all the time w8ing for bubbles 90% of time you ewere runing away , i hope you can do better and give some more exciting fights. i enjoyed more those 1 vs 3, getting 2 kills then die, atleast you were not runing.
    God Turbine didn't give me 24,5K morale lol so I need to play my skills.. As I remember u were running too after equal outposts+ when I open bubbs..

On the last spar that u loose none harm u and none heal me.. The previous one where I didn't have any food u were running too and u won it because of the killing effect of hunter.. Still my half jwells are lvl 75 and u are still sparing with ic food +armor +evade +resistance pots even with 3 red and 1 blue op..

QQ 1st on foroums and then be ironic.. Good job really!

23. Haras-1 sounds like R2-D2 or the name of some planet .

Haras-1 sounds like R2-D2 or the name of some planet .
    Indeed something like satellite..

Good luck at Eldar Haras and Imil ..

Page 12 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 112 ... LastLast