We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 4216
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Glain Vraig
    Posts
    1,107
    26 freeps vs 18 creeps inside blue TR... LAG OP... -.-

  2. #152
    Credit to haras for keeping his raid open for so long very nice fights today, Why should this only happen when we make an event of it? Creeps and freeps of this number should be PvPing MUCH more often.

    This should be my last time i will log on to withywindle nice way to end the pvp there. GL with RoR.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022500000002c285/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Snowbourn Fraendor r10 Captain / Rageout r10 Reaver
    Eldar Xtinquish r11 Weaver / Fraelin r10

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Glain Vraig
    Posts
    1,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidex View Post
    Credit to haras for keeping his raid open for so long very nice fights today, Why should this only happen when we make an event of it? Creeps and freeps of this number should be PvPing MUCH more often.

    This should be my last time i will log on to withywindle nice way to end the pvp there. GL with RoR.
    With the amount of ranked creeps leaving with RoR,there is no chance this is gonna happen again,wich creeps are going to beat 25+ freeps with just about 16 ranked creeps...


    Btw haras,who`s the starhugger now? .......

  4. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    I think i explained why i dont go solo anymore #1
    My facts are true deal with it #2
    Yes i said i am sorry truth hurts isnt it eh? Seems internet wont realise that imagination for you #3
    Spring = sprint didnt spelled it right :O


    At Limmy yes i am dealing with it pretty nice rating my kb's and my kd is getting so high theese days
    Since you don't solo don't tell me to do it.Although i like it more than running around with a raid tracking and attacking solo creeps.

    Your facts aren't true else you wouldnt tell me i am always grouped.

    Well i made you rage that much that you started insulting.That's pure win for me!

    Say more pls some QQ is always amusing!
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

  5. #155
    Winners of RoI period on WW are Creeps.

    I think we saw lots of epic fights from creeps and fantastic teamwork. I think we are one of the rare servers where less creeps can handle more freeps in most cases. I hope fights in RoR will be good, i hope there will be players. I doubt it, yes, but i still hope. Big number of higher ranked creeps said theyll leave the server and transfer mostly to Snowbourn.

    We are about to see who will dominate in EM in RoR era. My bets are creeps

    There were good and bad moments, but we can agree that there was a lot of fun in moors. Have fun leveling, enjoy new content and come back to moors as soon as possible.

    Cya PvPers!
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

    [center]Z fanboi[/center]

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    I think we saw lots of epic fights from creeps and fantastic teamwork. I think we are one of the rare servers where less creeps can handle more freeps in most cases. I hope fights in RoR will be good, i hope there will be players. I doubt it, yes, but i still hope. Big number of higher ranked creeps said theyll leave the server and transfer mostly to Snowbourn.

    We are about to see who will dominate in EM in RoR era. My bets are creeps

    There were good and bad moments, but we can agree that there was a lot of fun in moors. Have fun leveling, enjoy new content and come back to moors as soon as possible.

    Cya PvPers!
    WW issue was always with not enough freeps/VIPs. Creeps come and go more easily since even a f2p can buy one and get to rank 5 quite easily.
    Also i assume those creeps you mention will at least have the common sense to wait for the Rohan draught to end before getting their stuff and goign away. That of course if snowy freeps dont come with auto-leveling...
    Today we had proof good pvp can happen. Its up to those who were online today to make it happen again if they enjoyed it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003234c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR=#006400][SIZE=3]Bla bla bla signature fail bla bla.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    Since you don't solo don't tell me to do it.Although i like it more than running around with a raid tracking and attacking solo creeps.

    Your facts aren't true else you wouldnt tell me i am always grouped.

    Well i made you rage that much that you started insulting.That's pure win for me!

    Say more pls some QQ is always amusing!
    My facts are true ur hunter is never solo. Fact #
    Creeps zerg 2/3 freeps at ec i dont really mind i am just calling it. Fact #2
    You made me rage? LOL I called you the truth and your stance against me changed to offensive :/ So the conclusion is that despite the insult its true
    QQ? you cry about zergs and getting your rating down pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
    If you see me raging believe it wont be in a game

    P.S My saturday night was awesome what was yours? QQing on forums and playing LOTRO ?


    On general now Thanks everyone for today.

  8. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    My facts are true ur hunter is never solo. Fact #
    Creeps zerg 2/3 freeps at ec i dont really mind i am just calling it. Fact #2
    You made me rage? LOL I called you the truth and your stance against me changed to offensive :/ So the conclusion is that despite the insult its true
    QQ? you cry about zergs and getting your rating down pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
    If you see me raging believe it wont be in a game

    P.S My saturday night was awesome what was yours? QQing on forums and playing LOTRO ?


    On general now Thanks everyone for today.
    My hunter is never solo rofl..nice try Mr troll but there u lost it.
    My rating is pretty nice even tho u try to kill me with a raid on your back
    And yes you raged and you admitted it.

    Refering to real life cuz you have nothing else to talk about? fail

    Try again.
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Glain Vraig
    Posts
    1,107
    I only see 1 way of settling this... A Spar.. Laineth vs Affected.. Since u talked about her rating,i would say warg vs Hunter Lets see how good you are when you cant hide in NPCs or Fraid and spam PS from 40m range with pve dps set..

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    797
    Great fights today Sunday, unlike yesterday I died plenty but also killed plenty was awesome.
    Freep Lobengulu:Hunter:(R13)105 Izuru:RK:(R5)105 Masakana:LM:(R4)105 Umdlali:Mini:(R2)74 Nkosi:Champ:53 Ukaputeni:Cappy:(R0)50 Umsizi:Warden:48 Isela:Burg:(R2)48 Umlondolozi:Guard:31 Boscovar:Hobbit Mini 24 Isilwaneesikhulu:Beo 22 Sipho:Mini:19 Dwani RK:10
    Creep Eish:BA:R6 Silentpaw:Warg:R5 Inyanga:Def:R3 Umgomo:Reaver:R2 Mpara:WL:R2 Isicabucabu:Spider:R3

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    places
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    My facts are true ur hunter (Laineth) is never solo. Fact ...
    k, if my word means something - I can assure you, that Laineth used to solo alot on a hunter. Also in a hunter duo with me. Most of it however happened before New Year Eve 2012, hereby you might not know it. So, be careful with "facts", if they are not trully facts .

    P.S. I dont like Laineth...

    EDIT: I knew that there are not that many getlemen playing this game, but your insult vs Laineth (a girl after all) is ridiculous. If you not yet become a pariah on both sides, then need to admit that I prolly had too high expectations for those accepting your presense.
    Last edited by Ileri; Oct 15 2012 at 04:57 AM.
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/21361164152perfectworld_arqueiro.png[/img][/url]
    main: Lerea, HNT R14
    alt: Ileri, RK R10

  12. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    At Limmy yes i am dealing with it pretty nice rating my kb's and my kd is getting so high theese days
    Wartab wartab!
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

  13. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by Ileri View Post
    k, if my word means something - I can assure you, that Laineth used to solo alot on a hunter. Also in a hunter duo with me. Most of it however happened before New Year Eve 2012, hereby you might not know it. So, be careful with "facts", if they are not trully facts .

    P.S. I dont like Laineth...

    EDIT: I knew that there are not that many getlemen playing this game, but your insult vs Laineth (a girl after all) is ridiculous. If you not yet become a pariah on both sides, then need to admit that I prolly had too high expectations for those accepting your presense.
    I was still going solo in moors after you left but Mr Dfected is just mad.
    He zergs and then comes on creep side and expects to be welcomed..Well sowwwwy this won't happen.

    @ Limmy ofc his tab is nice,having a healer on your back all the time helps a lot
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Ileri View Post
    New Year Eve 2012,
    You can time travel, Whats this weeks Lotto numbers?
    "There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."
    Phakdush Baka,
    Formerly of The Gramsfoot Canaries, Withywindle.
    Now Cojones De Mitril, Evernight.

  15. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by Phakdush View Post
    You can time travel, Whats this weeks Lotto numbers?
    LOL

    I dont like u but this one will give u positive rep, for a good laugh.

  16. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    I only see 1 way of settling this... A Spar.. Laineth vs Affected.. Since u talked about her rating,i would say warg vs Hunter Lets see how good you are when you cant hide in NPCs or Fraid and spam PS from 40m range with pve dps set..
    He lost from Ganakus easily last time i cought him coming from GY, so im sure he cant also beat Laineths warg, unless he got healers in back or he is sparing from inside EC.

  17. #167
    Affected don't hear the others but be careful with your words too..

    You are able to be very good pvp hunter so..

    ..less words and keep tracking!


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  18. #168
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Tbh laineth you will never have the satisfaction of listening/watching or beeing told i rage/raged especially for a game i am having fun laughing with mates and not Crying because i lost to some freeps.
    I am just sick off people that think they are BADASS behind a screen like you, so much offence for calling the truth in an offensive way seems more a win for me.
    I dont quest how good laineth is. I am saying after many wargs appeared or the wargs got some rank to fight i never saw her at her hunter without a healer like imilhir on her back nuff said.

    Spamtracking and spamming pen shot works pretty nice and when someone is close to me NF is always clicked on time and my mouse is turning fast enough to hit my inductions despite the low survivability i have with the non-aud set. Why i dont get it? Cuz RoR is already close enough to not even bother on getting it. if i still think my class can change the tide of battle(be usefull at least) or i am not getting bored you will see me on moors ( i know who cares? )

    and btw sparring a warg (especially a high ranked expirienced enough) with a hunter non audacity set? ill better tank a tyrant in some keep chances will be the same.

    @Zrinko you never killed me with your warg actually you won me only with your burglar ./Sigh
    3 Times i encountered you
    1st time HH win for my hunter.
    2nd time GV you hips attacking solo freeps with 2 wargs on your back (Baz was there)
    3rd time EC 2 Ba's STAB and Trimluk/Nightkiller/Ganakus dead twice by me and hydroheal(crafted armour mini)
    Lets dont mention when there was a Freep raid farming low ranks(and another raid of high ranks) when you sideswitched 2 times and Ganakus was leaving the battle before he even joined it with 4k hiding behind the high ranks with perf buffs, then he was forced to sideswitch again to freep if he wanted coms :/ (i wont even consider that as an encounter since you sideswitched again in the first 10 minutes)

    P.S Stop calling your name like a 3rd person your game movement is like a 2 months player since your last video T_T

  19. #169
    Sooooooo.... Affected.

    Why d´you pay attention to ZRINKO ?!
    You dont know the whole story behind the KING.
    I know :P
    He will make for sure a new video with even worse spelling and even worse frapsed fights.
    In his new video even Rootsfarinas is laughing at him hahahah
    Asking myself why he deleted all the Perfume videos xD o.O?
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140508/83ch5aci.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  20. #170
    Bla bla bla Dfected.Now go ask boshal or hargen or even pj how many times they killed me while i was solo with no healer on my back even now that they are high ranks.

    You rage for this game else you wouldn't act like that,you wouldn't say stuff like that.

    Fyi i still consider myself as a noob and i know many others do since its the truth.

    Badass you say cuz i'm behind the screen?Could say the same about you.Difference between me and you is that i have the @@ to do it irl too.

    PS Seems to me you're still mad cuz i didn't heal you when Pj jumped you..

    QQ
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

  21. #171
    Dffected your problems are just coming to appear. Now since baz and laineth wont save you and i hope others wont do it aswell. Ill make sure to own u on both freep and creep side everytime u log, and u wont be lucky to hide in ec all the time so ill make sure to fraps all of that and make u a youtube star, specialy with lvl85 warg on r8 with all new goodies that coming today for wargs. And once u log your warg, i have any freep i desire to pick to beat u again since creeps wont heal u. I hope u do understand that your rating and your renown/infamy gain will go very fast down from now on. Oh and ill make sure that my video show how bad u are 1on1.

    I spared many hunters but ur hunter was only one to die in 1,7seconds of spar. Thats very fast, even lvl60 would stand longer then that.


    And will u deny when i say how u had 10min speach on freep OOC claiming that u are pro and other hunters are noobs cuz' they cant dps as u since they use audacity and u use toO set. How stupid u must be to claim toO can beat r7 audacity what other ''good'' hunters are using. LOL

    Only way that keep u alive and not to die from r1 wargs is heals and protection from Haras group. Your r0 and toO cant do much of a dmg when u got no heal and backup and u showed us that.


    Cya in new moors MR Dfected

  22. #172
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    So you actually agree with what i am saying about the solo thingie arent we?

    Science and internet video proofs that ppl who troll or act like that are finding self satisfication from internet and believe i am soooo sure that if you see me in real life i am betting my @@ that you wont be like that :/

    PS I was dissapointed actually ^^ Lets dont ask krom how many times you relogged that day , I will repost your words that day Leto : LOL pawjaw is easy i can solo him Leto : Ofc i wont help you since you killed that low rank dw ill let it kill me cuz of his rank next time

    Something i would also like to mention for the faron set with that with that set only my dps is higher and my rating i still keep tracking dps the rat n flies as always haras asks from me(Only change is that I learned to turn my mouse). I see him telling me many times good tracks affected or good job, lets dont mention that when Haras restarted his PC because of the lag problems i leaded and ratted the freep raid(for 1 fight) really good that it was pure win for the freepside , so please go back to your dungeon troll and spam that QQ internet teached you so you might feel better .

    I guess we had enough personal word spar sessions its time to take it a private level(with bazilion defending you as always) since some ppl dont really care, I dont do either but sometimes i cant stop replying because my ego forces me to do it.

    Zrinko do i need to repeat myself? Only words you are i was waitting that wargpack 2 days and all i saw was ganakus running and relogging to freep on my 1st track
    Yeah you won a hunter with a burg full raid setted good job zrinko
    About the youtube? Duh ppl mostly laugh at you than the guy you try to troll and dislikes and comments on your videos are proving it.

  23. #173
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Glain Vraig
    Posts
    1,107
    @ Affected : Badass attitude,sadly your ingame actions arent quite worth of notice yet...You do rage about ingame stuff too,else you would not insult someone like you did,that is a Fact(unless you are a &&&&ty person to start with,you choose)

    Sitting in NPCs or 40m behind the fraid spamming PS with pve dps set and df`ing when a warg tracks you =/= skill,everyone can do that quite well... Havent seen you alone yet,you are either inside EC pew pewing some lowranks to death or behind a fraid,so you are in no position to talk down to anyone...

    And omg again,you killed some creeps with a fraid that outnumbers them,so hard to do...NOT...
    Creeps call you Dfected for a reason ya know...

    Funny btw how every Freep complains about wargs,and then its the creepclass they play...
    Last edited by Cillion; Oct 15 2012 at 11:05 AM.

  24. #174
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    @ Affected : Badass attitude,sadly your ingame actions arent quite worth of notice yet...You do rage about ingame stuff too,else you would not insult someone like you did,that is a Fact(unless you are a &&&&ty person to start with,you choose)

    Sitting in NPCs or 40m behind the fraid spamming PS with pve dps set and df`ing when a warg tracks you =/= skill,everyone can do that quite well... Havent seen you alone yet,you are either inside EC pew pewing some lowranks to death or behind a fraid,so you are in no position to talk down to anyone...

    Funny btw how every Freep complains about wargs,and then its the creepclass they play...
    Actually baz like i told you million times and you seem not to actually understand me i roam outside of gv as always no creeps to fight? Then ec to track i ask in ooc if theres any creep anywhere then i stay on ec semi-afk tracking or waitting for someone to showup if they dont do it in 15/20 minutes ill go back to deeding or anything else if i see an ammount of creeps i might get 1 kill or put up a fight i dont hug ec i am only getting back inside to regen skills/cooldowns/morale/power If you see me hugging then its more than 4 creeps with some wargies or a WL that can simple bubble 1 creep and let all other creeps rush and kill me I tried getting out to get 1vs1 spars but the only result was beeing attacked by a group of creeps and the only chance i have to survive is PewPew from the walls or using df when i see them charging at me so dont be mad about the df since laineth is using hips and spring everytime on half morale and letting anyone else in need of aid to die. Did you see me calling her Hipser/Sprinter? nah i dealt with it and kept playing i suggest you do the same.

    edit : i dont see any freep have any special name for the unlimited kils they lost when a warg hips or sprint so dont be mad for the df skill of the hunter its a skill turbine allows me to do it.
    Yeah baz my ingame actions are not worth noticing i think beeing the first guy ratted (80% of fights) instead of the healers that if the healer keeps me alive a creep can go down fast enough as your ba it isnt worth noticing and i dont have a badass attitude, some people call their opinions and the truth the way they see it if you cant stand anything different than your sayings then dont bother speaking with me again.
    Last edited by affected7; Oct 15 2012 at 11:21 AM.

  25. #175
    I won't actually read your whole post cuz it's pure BS again.
    I said i will not help you cuz you had 3 others there helping you against 1 creep.
    I said about Pj that i don't have the experience or gear on minstrel to kill him.I don't need to lie about what i can kill or what not.You still fail on your reading skills it seems.

    PS1:Oh yeah ask Krom his english are much better i am sure he got right what i said! (.....)
    PS2:I know you don't believe how i am and i don't really care.You can ask Pj he will prove you wrong since he knows me irl.But ofc you won't cuz you don't wanna see how much wrong you are.


    Now bye bye Mr Dfected.
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

 

 
Page 7 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload