We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast
    Z again with fairytales
    looks like you have forgoted soon enough how 2 wargs beat mighty champ and warden at poor ta yesterday

would not reply to other &&&& so basicly i dont care

@ Krom: it's funny cuz you say we QQ while the only thing i see you posting on freep ooc is QQ when you kill a low rank or anything else with more ppl
    @ Haras: post tab of your warg and let's see if you killed freeps or not.I know you did.And the fact that you don't deny what i said shows i'm right.

Now come today for the event and bring 6 minstrels with you to kill all the low ranks that will be there.

LIVE NEWS

No Action,i see PvE commander Haras on his warg doing what he is best at,PVE...
    2 Freeps Stab vs some lowranks... They say that on OOC..
    Same time on Freepside : Z calls for Freeps..
    And oh wonder,Haras with the Freeps vs just a few Creeps... LOL just LOL dude... That is Vani like m8 ^^ and not the first time u do it... shame for a so called freep leader...

LIVE!

Im not gonna whine or QQ.

Event was planned for 18 o clock (19.00 UK) time.
    I will just report.
    Zrinko calling on global for freeps.saying : Event started. Some freeps took LC etc heading and farming low ranks.

Over and out.

LIVE: 12:48 Uk Time
    Last edited by dreamer17; Oct 14 2012 at 06:48 AM.

Stop qq it's the last day! so get inside to fight, many freeps on.. half of them 1st comers

I had to go and I ll come back late on noon..

Have nice fights!

EDIT: The low ranks were on stab from early in the morning but I didn't change to kill them.. I just log on Haras to take TR back so as FREEPS have a gy because I had to log soon.

We took LC TA after waiting 10 min on crossroads because people WOULD LEAVE..

Nice to see many people from early time on Moors.. Come more from both sides!
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 14 2012 at 07:00 AM.

No comment.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dear WW freeps, when you gonna change ?

Haras,thats why you were at stab/TA killing some lowranks and Mirtazg and trying me,right?

You waited on Xroads why? You knew creep dont have a raid or anything,you sit there with 12+...

I agree with baz lol.

i know Haras you left very early but your best buddy Zriko was having fun with low ranks
    Fair play/No sideswitching/no zerging eh ? He even claimed my event for himself Thats cute :*
    After Tons of "good fights" i logged, got zerged by 15 freeps no mate , not 9 i cant count ^.^
    Its not offencing but seomtimes i understand baz.
    Waiting on X roads for what ?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

[globallff] Hobitpower: 'event started come bring your creeps to cross roads'
    11:39 ( UK 12:39)

Fair play thats what we want a wise freep said one day. Then he zerged whole grams C:

On the hunt.....yawning

Oh btw, this is live
    Last edited by Athrod; Oct 14 2012 at 08:50 AM.

Maybe freeps should try to solo a bit more often instead only coming in raids.
    By soloing you would learn what your class does, how you should act and who to attack first.
    If you are a new freep don't expect that you will own higher ranked creeps, but r4 and lowr creeps should be pretty easy for anyone.
    Maybe you find soloing more fun than in a raid farming soloers and pveing.

maybe my english are too bad,or baz and laineth are so creeping pathetic side.is not hard to know why anyway.
    if you read my post,i say that for both sides.i dont say something for freep side only or from creep.
    and baz that who i say with tsoha is something wrong?
    we have a nice action,creeps disbanded and come back after 10 min to take keeps.where is the wrong with my words?

btw i am a man who play 100 freep,and i never relog to the other side to take more points.

all the server know me if i am a troller or a qqer.

for you what they know?or for laineth.relax and stop try to troll me.
    i dont troll personaly never someone.
    so if want to troll me i dont have problem.do it.

i know freeps with balls,and creeps with balls too.that players is the players who respect the moors path on the game 100 %.they play from 1 side always,and play free without rules.they respect the forum and the ppl from the server too.

and bazz.ppl like you and laineth,with too many trolling answers at every ww m8 reply,is bad not only for you.but for the server.
    i answer on you both because you trolling me again personally.i dont think i do that again,and you know is my first time only.
    that means i dont mind what are you trolling here every time,or what qquing.so safe travels

Oh krom you do troll don't deny it.And yes it must be your bad english that you don't get the fact that i am trying to just say my opinion and not to troll.

Haras get your raid up again, i have perfect raid to fight you with. Bring 20+ we are 12.

M8 we were there half an hour took back red TR without any defence and people left.. we ll be back later

Thx for fights Cheers

All freeps/creeps be back in ettens for 6pm GMT Lets have some huge fights.

Just here to post my opinion about some ppl and comment tonights actions.

@Zrinko You groups only win by zerging creeps i was in them and i wont make the same mistake to join them again your just able to kill ONLY low ranks like my warg who is 5 hits for your champ and then corpsejump me, i dont know in which world you live but creeps owned your group. Come on 2 weeks you told us you that you payed for the transfer still here?

@Baz Thanks for kicking me from the creep raid besides i was going join the freeps when i saw Haras leading them the only reason i wouldnt join them would be if creeps were losing seems by the kick you expected more points and became the exactly opposite 6 deaths TONS of killing blows for my &&&&&&&~(quote to your affected go suck something you sucked my arrows really nice 5 hits were enough to make you go to 2k and that also goes to Morthangthasdasdsadsa)

@Laineth Why dont you log your freep and solo? You are only words freep zerg raids bla bla how is it even possible to solo theese days when i am at ec or Roaming i see 1 warg on my tracker i start the fight it HIPS and gets 3+ creeps for me? or when i am at ec im trying to stay alive from 5 creeps with npc's on my back then i see a warg bubble'd and all of them rushing for 1 freep? Seems you hide well behind ur warg, calling FREEPS and me personally easy moder when you play your Creeps only groupped and going solo only on your wargs HiPS and spring :O? You are just humiliating yourself in front of ppl that actually have some mind. Btw sorry for what i told you yesterday im into insulting people like that but you earned it.

@Pawjaw The ministrels fake-death skill sometimes isnt usefull when they use it squishier classes(my hunter) is the next target and dead in seconds by your warg(not that i dont agree with your opinion that is usefull but in small groups not so effective since i cant stun when creeps spam immunity pots )

@Haras dont bother with baz i saw him 1 month before CRYING about getting zerged from creeps and saying the exactly same things for the creepside.

In general was nice to see actions winning or losing | dying or killing

EDIT : something i forgot to mention wasnt my wargpack with 5 low rank wargs that farmed your 7 freep group Zrinko?
    Last edited by affected7; Oct 14 2012 at 01:54 PM.

3 things to Affected :

1) You know exactly why i kicked you.. If not il refresh your and everyone elses Mind : Quoting Affected here : Laineth go suck a Di.ck it will make you feel better. This is why i kicked you,no other reason needed...
    Also you would have logged freep anyway once Haras comes,and i dont like sideswitchers and wtj babys...

2) I dont like zergs,so yes ofc i said the same i said to freeps now,to creeps... Difference is creeps listen more. Saying it to both sides is called objectivity,something you dont know since you just join the winning side each time...

3) You think you are pro? roflmao... Sitting in the back close to oneshot guards spamming PS takes so much skill ^.^ So yeah gz u killed a creep... so hard to do... you are really Haras 2.0
    Last edited by Cillion; Oct 14 2012 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    3 things to Affected :

1) You know exactly why i kicked you.. If not il refresh your and everyone elses Mind : Quoting Affected here : Laineth go suck a Di.ck it will make you feel better. This is why i kicked you,no other reason needed...
    Also you would have logged freep anyway once Haras comes,and i dont like sideswitchers and wtj babys...

2) I dont like zergs,so yes ofc i said the same i said to freeps now,to creeps... Difference is creeps listen more. Saying it to both sides is called objectivity,something you dont know since you just join the winning side each time...

3) You think you are pro? roflmao... Sitting in the back close to oneshot guards spamming PS takes so much skill ^.^ So yeah gz u killed a creep... so hard to do... you are really Haras 2.0
    Then why did you invited me in the first time? LOL.
    The baby warg was following and dpsing good enough the rats and stunning healers
    I said i am pro? go raise your rating and stop beeing an **********bad word

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post

@Zrinko You groups only win by zerging creeps i was in them and i wont make the same mistake to join them again your just able to kill ONLY low ranks like my warg who is 5 hits for your champ and then corpsejump me, i dont know in which world you live but creeps owned your group. Come on 2 weeks you told us you that you payed for the transfer still here?

@Baz Thanks for kicking me from the creep raid besides i was going join the freeps when i saw Haras leading them the only reason i wouldnt join them would be if creeps were losing seems by the kick you expected more points and became the exactly opposite 6 deaths TONS of killing blows for my &&&&&&&~(quote to your affected go suck something you sucked my arrows really nice 5 hits were enough to make you go to 2k and that also goes to Morthangthasdasdsadsa)

@Laineth Why dont you log your freep and solo? You are only words freep zerg raids bla bla how is it even possible to solo theese days when i am at ec or Roaming i see 1 warg on my tracker i start the fight it HIPS and gets 3+ creeps for me? or when i am at ec im trying to stay alive from 5 creeps with npc's on my back then i see a warg bubble'd and all of them rushing for 1 freep? Seems you hide well behind ur warg, calling FREEPS and me personally easy moder when you play your Creeps only groupped and going solo only on your wargs HiPS and spring :O? You are just humiliating yourself in front of ppl that actually have some mind. Btw sorry for what i told you yesterday im into insulting people like that but you earned it.

@Pawjaw The ministrels fake-death skill sometimes isnt usefull when they use it squishier classes(my hunter) is the next target and dead in seconds by your warg(not that i dont agree with your opinion that is usefull but in small groups not so effective since i cant stun when creeps spam immunity pots )

@Haras dont bother with baz i saw him 1 month before CRYING about getting zerged from creeps and saying the exactly same things for the creepside.

In general was nice to see actions winning or losing | dying or killing

EDIT : something i forgot to mention wasnt my wargpack with 5 low rank wargs that farmed your 7 freep group Zrinko?

Then why did you invited me in the first time? LOL.
    The baby warg was following and dpsing good enough the rats and stunning healers
    I said i am pro? go raise your rating and stop beeing an **********bad word

I did not invite you,and didnt notice you until u got the kick...
    You acted like you are pro killing a BA with your hunter behind a raid... my rating is fine as it is thank you.

I don't wanna play freep anymore and i don't actually know why that would be any of your business.
    And you talk to me about soloing?I solo more than you on my hunter even if i don't play it anymore.You seem to only come when haras has his raid with x healers on your back.

When you go to ec as Lutz said before expect creeps to come there for you.Ofc if it's only 1 creep and you are inside pew-pewing then he will call for more since he won't be able to kill you while you will have it easy.

Wargs will hips or sprint if you start the fight from 40m away from them cuz they won't be able to reach you before u kill them.So do not expect them to just die.

I am mostly solo or in group with Baz with any of my chars unless we have a raid up cuz freeps have one too.So get your facts straight before you start talking.

You say you are sorry about what you said yet you say i earned it.Well guess what.I don't give a fk.

PS: what is spring?oO

Now if you think i am humiliating myself i still give a fk cuz your opinion is nothing to me as mine is nothing to you.
    Ppl that i like and i respect don't see that as humiliation so i can't care less.

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    I don't wanna play freep anymore and i don't actually know why that would be any of your business.
    And you talk to me about soloing?I solo more than you on my hunter even if i don't play it anymore.You seem to only come when haras has his raid with x healers on your back.

When you go to ec as Lutz said before expect creeps to come there for you.Ofc if it's only 1 creep and you are inside pew-pewing then he will call for more since he won't be able to kill you while you will have it easy.

Wargs will hips or sprint if you start the fight from 40m away from them cuz they won't be able to reach you before u kill them.So do not expect them to just die.

I am mostly solo or in group with Baz with any of my chars unless we have a raid up cuz freeps have one too.So get your facts straight before you start talking.

You say you are sorry about what you said yet you say i earned it.Well guess what.I don't give a fk.

PS: what is spring?oO

Now if you think i am humiliating myself i still give a fk cuz your opinion is nothing to me as mine is nothing to you.
    Ppl that i like and i respect don't see that as humiliation so i can't care less.

I think i explained why i dont go solo anymore #1
    My facts are true deal with it #2
    Yes i said i am sorry truth hurts isnt it eh? Seems internet wont realise that imagination for you #3
    Spring = sprint didnt spelled it right :O

At Limmy yes i am dealing with it pretty nice rating my kb's and my kd is getting so high theese days

Awesome fights near tr HS, creeps managed to get more kills but freeps also had their amount of renown, lets keep it up guys

P.S. You are way more than we, so follow rat and leader instructions and give us more balance
    Last edited by RohirrimCaptain; Oct 14 2012 at 03:07 PM.

DEAL WITH IT !!!!!!!!

Awesome fights

Page 6 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast