We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 169 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBor View Post
    Well, that's the way it always goes. If you could gather 24 freep you would have done it, you always ask for more.

Ok i ll tell it one more time

When i log on moors i come alone.. From my kin only imilhir and new player poutsikitas play now freeps

I don't own any kin, any freep kin, i don't have any freep channel, i just group with every freep who is on moors online that moment..

When we need numbers and i shout on global usually i don't have any responce and more creeps are logging on

My groups rarely have more than 12 freeps where half of them are completely new players with no experience + no audacity gear

Any other player can log on his freep and take the lead to see how he ll go on this situation
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 13 2012 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Ok i ll tell it one more time

When i log on moors i come alone.. From my kin only imilhir and new player poutsikitas play now freeps

I don't own any kin, any freep kin, i don't have any freep channel, i just group with every freep is on moors online that moment..

When we need numbers and i shout on global usually i don't have any responce and more creeps are logging on

My groups rarely have more than 12 freeps where half of them are completely new players with no experience + no audacity gear

Any other player can log on his freep and take the lead to see how he ll go on this situation
    What I'm trying to say is that you try to gather as many as you can with no regards to what the situation in the Moors is (like today). Laineth has also tried to talk to you about this and we've discussed this one before but it's no use. Well, nvm.

Z your raid wiped once today and you left i guess you ain't that good as you think.You don't "wipe the floor with creeps".
    Now keep the QQ coming its always fun!

PS: Pj don't even bother..It's funny how haras cries about 5 WLs with 3 of them being low ranks with no audacity and then he brings 6 minstrels and a captain.Just don't try to bring some sense into him.He won't understand he will use his usual excuses and be mad at you and call you stuff.
    Last edited by Laineth; Oct 13 2012 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    Right now gulupet andLaineths warg are scared to get out of South OP to 2 vs 2, Z and Naus, so they invited BA and more to come defend them. See, no matter of rank, nobody can duo us and they just showed us how OP we are. Best on withy.
    Ettens isnt for little boys, don't QQ..
    Last edited by RohirrimCaptain; Oct 13 2012 at 07:35 PM.

Check leaderboards, see the total renown of the freep players who log now on Moors..

Freep side is not organized (I suggest for tirith's guard but no response)

Creep side is well organized (many tribes, many players log daily for many hours)

Freep players have few active veteran players

Creeps have many active veteran players

All keeps are red almost everyday

and u still qq for the randomly formed 12 freep player groups

I think u are not able to find more easy mode in any other server..
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 13 2012 at 07:43 PM.

Always the same answers go check leaderboards,creeps have high ranks,freeps have low ranks with no audacity or gear,try to lead yourself bla bla bla./bored

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post

PS: Pj don't even bother..It's funny how haras cries about 5 WLs with 3 of them being low ranks with no audacity and then he brings 6 minstrels and a captain.Just don't try to bring some sense into him.He won't understand he will use his usual excuses and be mad at you and call you stuff.
    I never cry Mrs Rating, I just laugh when I see defiler WL packs against our noob/pve raids

Always the same answers go check leaderboards,creeps have high ranks,freeps have low ranks with no audacity or gear,try to lead yourself bla bla bla./bored
    Same questions about ''zerg'' freep groups, same answers.

Log in High Warden Laineth and group with random players to show us THE WAY..

I never cry Mrs Rating, I just laugh when I see defiler WL packs against our noob/pve raids
    You do cry,Mr pve zerg.And sorry but even if you are a 5 year old kid and freep you can still do dmg pressing 1-2-3.
    Now give me more excuses it's all you can do along with the zerg and pve.
    With your edit you just prove me right.Just because you fail you ask from us to do it for you.Well try again.

Check leaderboards, see the total renown of the freep players who log now on Moors..

Freep side is not organized (I suggest for tirith's guard but no response)
    Might be plausible.
    Creep side is well organized (many tribes, many players log daily for many hours)
    Wrong. Play a creep and see for yourself.
    Freep players have few active veteran players
    Plausible as well.
    Creeps have many active veteran players
    Very innacurate and false speculation. Lets say you give an experienced player an unranked reaver to play. He has the experience, yet he sucks in general and will suck for the next 7-8 ranks while giving free renown every time 'till then. 1 minstrel = 2 defilers. 1 healing RK equals to 2 defilers and a WL if you compare the damage output of both sides.
    All keeps are red almost everyday
    That's because freeps are not often visitors, no? Besides creeps need to do quests.
    and u still qq for the randomly formed 12 freep player groups
    I assure u it's not so random, otherwise u would just wipe and wipe. I don't recall you going outside GV without any healers while raiding. And this can happen on a "randomly formed" raid.

You do cry,Mr pve zerg.And sorry but even if you are a 5 year old kid and freep you can still do dmg pressing 1-2-3.
    Now give me more excuses it's all you can do along with the zerg and pve.
    With your edit you just prove me right.Just because you fail you ask from us to do it for you.Well try again.
    LOL I m forming random groups last year everyday and u haven't even try it although when I started pvp u were already R9 freep..

If u want pro challenges u would have gone to large servers.. u are just ''easy moders'' who want a sucker like me to form easy to be wiped freep groups so as u ll be able to get your renown and your ratings up..

If u really do care u would have help freep side too.. U played only one week your freeps recently without having at the other side Elasto, Lims, Frae, all high ranked wargs or 3 defilers and u still qq against creeps..
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 13 2012 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBor View Post
    RANDOM means whatever I find.. Usually 3 players of my ''zerg'' groups are players that I haven't even play together again..

U kill our non experienced minstrels of the server on 5 secs while we need more than 20 secs to kill your kitting defilers

WW pvp hasn't got any Loore Masters and has very few Captains.. as well as that our server has loads of wargs and very few burglars

Once again..

U WON'T FIND ANY MORE ''EASY CREEP MODE'' IN ANY OTHER SERVER so stop qq because you are just exposed..
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 13 2012 at 08:25 PM.

LOL I m forming random groups last year everyday and u haven't even try it although when I started pvp u were already R9 freep..

If u want pro challenges u would have gone to large servers.. u are just ''easy moders'' who want a sucker like me to form easy to be wiped freep groups so as u ll be able to get your renown and your ratings up..

If u really do care u would have help freep side too.. U played only one week your freeps recently without having at the other side Elasto, Lims, Frae, all high ranked wargs or 3 defilers and u still qq against creeps..
    1.I can't talk ingame so i can't lead random groups since i can't communicate with voice and i would have to type everything
    2.Didn't you hear?I am leaving together with other high ranks.
    3.We don't want you to form easy groups,we want you to form decent groups and fight in open with same numbers and that is something that you don't do at all lately.
    4.Why on earth would i come and help you when you never do that?Some of your fellows have creeps too but they never come when they can zerg
    5.i "QQ'ed" about creeps cuz they did the same stuff they were complaining about and i said before: both sides zerg.
    6.You seem to care more than me about rating since you talk about it on every post.Oh and should i mention what you said about your warg? Well you said: i keep it on low rating so i can destroy others rating.
    That's how much you like ppl that play with you and how much you care about rating too.

Now go ahead make another post that will make you look even more silly.

Edit:Kiting defilers...lol u think we will just stay there and let you hit us?Do u see imilhir just standing and not kiting?....
    Fyi haras on other servers freeps can wipe creep raids with less ppl even if those creeps are r12+
    Last edited by Laineth; Oct 13 2012 at 08:31 PM.

Could you clarify the time, 18.00 +? You need to remember that a lot of player may live in a different timezone. 18.00 to me may be 15.00.
    "So much lag I had time to make dinner while waiting for my skills to go off!!"
    Phakdush Baka, formelry The Gramsfoot Canaries Withywindle. Now Cojones De Mitril Evernight

I do wipe floor with creeps so as Haras when he have raid on but u guys are then logedout from fear of real fight that u later QQ and dont say how we wipe floor with u.

Gulupet i told u before, non of your creep/freep can solo non of my creep/freep so tell me why did naius almost killed U + OP tyrant, since u are bad u cant solo a burg, then i come to fight u and lainets warg with naius, and u look us from inside creep OP. Are u brave? Come, attack my champ and i wanna see will u hips, if not u gonna die, no creep on server will survive that.

Today our raid didnt leave after u wipe us INSIDE LUG, and it's not really much to say since u killed us on tyrant, big deal. It's cuz antiwarg + naius left for lunch and did ministrel, then we waited few min in GV and people start heading afk-lunch-ill be back later, and we disbanded. Not cuz we got killed, cuz' we got hungry, or played 2-3h and u didnt appear until we attacked lug, how shameful from withy creeps.

And yeah, u play (creeps) bad, unskilled players. And non of u ever owned any of us, neither did i or haras got owned by anyone ever on this server unless we got ganked 10 on 1 after raid died or inside OC,TA,TR,LUG when trying to take it over. U say WE OWNED ,when u attack us on half cds, when we kill 20+ goblins in grothum, NEITHER THAT IS OWNING. Come, i wanna see u own us when we are equal numbers or u catch us somewhere, and by that i dont mean HIPS, then other warg attack, then he hips, and u attack. LOL that is not really skills u show us.

And yeah, we are to good to form raids as haras said, to feed u points,. when u are afraid of fair fights. Live with that. And bow when u see us next time and run like always.

Laineth U are the one who talks for me all the time about pve/zerg while u want be able to find any other so active pvp freep player
    (U start it again, I NEVER START IT..)

Crazy ratings from players who judge the others all the time is insane because it reveals the true intentions..

My puppie has 1200 rating and doesn't bite yet..
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 13 2012 at 08:55 PM.

U kill our non experienced minstrels of the server on 5 secs while we need more than 20 secs to kill your kitting defilers
    I am sure that Bagalug and Lutzgash have very different opinion . Also defilers don't have panic buttons like your minis have (fake death, very powerful skill for PVP).

WW pvp hasn't got any Loore Masters and has very few Captains..
    You have at least 1 cappy everytime when u raid. Unless i'm blind... As for LMs, Melrean can cover your needs very nice. As a side note, Melrean, like Maaba are my tribe mates, so I have by default -2 creeps.

Also, what about our WLs, huh? Aghi, Elastoplasto, all are gone. A creep raid can't function without WLs while a creep raid can do without captains....
    as well as that our server has loads of wargs and very few burglars
    So Antiwarg, Maaba, tahko, Gettatrix and Gadlin are not enough for you? Well..... what can I say. And before you answer that I have available many wargs unlike you have burglars, guess what, you're wrong. Siszgar and Hargen almost never log their wargs now, in order to fill the spot for so many missing creeps. Go & ask them if you dare.

U WANT FIND ANY MORE EASY CREEP MODE IN ANY OTHER SERVER so stop qq because you are just exposed..
    Maybe you should go and get some sleep and relax so we can discuss better. You miss my points in every post and you start getting frustrated for no reason....

Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    Esquizofrenic stuff.
    You mad cuz you got wiped over and over again this evening xD ?

FYI i killed your warg SO many times when i first entered moors and some time after.. And your champ (rofl) if i get a penny for each time i killed him today i would be a millionaire.

P.S. Soloed Spyware more than once, cheers..

P.P.S. Dont forget to take the pills

Other thing Haras Laineth stop the argument you are both nice guys and you are both right at some aspects

Paw:
    1. Melrean start to play his LM last week and his vip ends in 3 days (just lol to mention it)

2. I don't have a cappy everytime (Etherlic join recently sometimes)

3. U lost epic fights vs WL packs (Aghi Gulugol Hazgulug Limpet Morish Genesus Amon + low ranks who have bubbles)

4.U named 4-5 burgs total while 4-5 wargs are logged every hour on moors (very few times I have more than 2 burgs on groups)
    I can name u 15+ wargs who log very often.

5.Defs have + spam flies where u need some time to get them down otherwise u run out of power..

LOL... I lead Raids before you,even with you in them...

Same could be said about you and your new best buddy Z,you are the easymoders who farm redranks with a raid to get your renown,and you pve for it..

Elasto,Limms,Fraelin are all not active on WW,you QQ about them when they are online once a Month LOL... I played against all the highrank wargs before,and they arent a problem with an LM doing his job and a RK healing (as Imi and me showed before it takes more then a grp of creeps to kill that)

I facepalmed when you said your "ungeared minstrels" are easier to kill then our Defilers... Yes,the 2 r8 and 1 r9 defiler are harder to kill then a no audacity light armor class..
    Ungeared Minstrel is harder to kill then "ungeared" Defiler tho.. You cant compare Apples to Bananas,like you always do...

A geared Minstrel or RK healing is alot harder to kill then our Defiler ever will be... Read the Turbine Moors Dev Diary FREEPS DMG AND HEALING IS SUPERIOR TO CREEPS even they said it and you still say its different... Ileri forgive me! But this truly is Pathetic!

And PJ,Laineth... leave it ^^ His answer will always be he is the good guy that tries to make pvp with random ppl,we are the bad ones with X healers that never lead freepside.. Delusional,and he wont change... Also its funny that he mentiones rating,while he had a higher rating then my Raid char before,but ofc he will compare a solo char to his raid and zerg baby champ cause for him solo and raid is the same ^.^
    Last edited by Cillion; Oct 13 2012 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post

Elasto,Limms,Fraelin are all not active on WW,you QQ about them when they are online once a Month LOL...
    I don't want to have another 'foroum fight'' at the last day of ROI..

I ll just say that u didn't lead freep groups last 10 months where all noobs/pve freeps as u say were active

+

I never qq about Elasto, Limms who was honour to play against them + we had good fights vs Frae when groups where balanced

Since I start playing I had on opposite side Limms until almost R9, Elasto until half R10 and Frae from R9-R10 (talking about my ranks).

I just wanted to mention that u qq about creeps eventhough u hadn't all of these (+ yourselfs) at the oppossite side
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 14 2012 at 04:03 AM.

"U played only one week your freeps recently without having at the other side Elasto, Lims, Frae, all high ranked wargs or 3 defilers and u still qq against creeps.."

You didnt play against those ppl in the last few Months either.. They arent really active on WW since some time.. That is what i said,nothing else...
    I was playing against Frae,Elasto,McDoomy etc before,II vs Frae and co where some of the best times,even Everyone vs Z and co was much better then this...
    I will say it again,5 freeps : serrawen,alkaya,narmiel,ileri, and Fraelin on LM beat up to 10 creeps,including elasto and other r8+ creeps,even a defiler with flies,wich according to you need even numbers... Serrawen,narmiel,and fraelins LM arent better geared then the people you have in your groups,cant remember alkaya`s gear... the only one with full audacity was Ileri.. we had no cappy,no heavy armor class...

And yes i QQd about creeps zerging us,i told creeps what i told you,so did Lutz and others that play both sides... The difference is,creeps tend to disband if they farm/zerg with too obvious advantages,or they atleast dont stay in big raids... You however keep sitting at OC farming redranks and call it good awesome fights (quoting affected there) and good action.

Its not that i wanna fight with you here,but look,so many people told you now that something in what u doing is "wrong",you dont care you keep talking about rating and about how ezmode creeps are... You dont even play creep..

Btw,nice stars there bro

Edit : Yes,i wont lead people that dont listen to advice,orders and tipps,that have no sense of teamwork and cant play their class,and think creeps are OP...
    Last edited by Cillion; Oct 14 2012 at 04:55 AM.

you are soo funny all.
    you type and become like 8 years old kids.and believe me.my kids are already 8+ and i can compare that.
    ooo i got zerg qq
    ooo i die and i lost my rating.lets relog the another toon qq
    ooo i lvl 40 champ at gv.come qq
    ooo freeps are op qq
    ooo creeps are unbalance qq
    ooo we have to many side swithcers qq
    ooo here always trolling qq
    ooo lets troll all haras who is the nly 1 who lead freeps atm,and is the only who try to explain the freep side or something like that qq
    ooo 10 burglars kill me qq
    ooo 5 wargs kill me and farm me all the time in ec with all the npc qq

if you continue like that,the only pvp at the server who you can make is that thread and not in the game.

As if you never QQ Krom... Lol`d

globallff Tsoxatzopoulos: 'the noobs creeps disband a hole raid to come after 10 min and make pve?pff'

Just sayin...

We had enough foroum fighting in ROI lets chill and enjoy last day.. If I manage I ll log on evenings event.

Does anyone know how much hours left for this? Here is 11 o clock..

Page 5 of 169 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast