We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Withywindle PvP Videoes

Hello sexy people. This is a thread where we can post all our Withywindle videoes!
    Feel free to post your videoes
    I just made one, hope you like it

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Nice vid Floryia!

Warleader
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Finaly, a thread where we can ##### ourselves without acusations of self-advertising! Duvo's going to be all wet over dis :P

Already commented those 2 on YT, such Sweaty vids! xb
    Narthor - r11 Warden | Parva - r9 RK | Trengo - r7 Burglar | Torvareth - r7 Champion
    Radguz - r12 Reaver | Narthorao - r8 WL | Narrowz - r8 BA | Woodyy - r7 Stalker

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY9...Bu7GJ99LI7j60w

Quote Originally Posted by Narthor View Post
    Duvo's going to be all wet over dis :P

Istyar ^^

I try to make reasonable videos... One day I will get the level of videos of you guys! =)

Withywindle: Istyar rank 12 - Rune-Keeper / Brandywine: Folcwyne: rank 9 - Captain / Arkenstone: Sthela rank 6 - Minstrel

"You dare to confront me? I shall claim you for flame!" He said

/discuss
    Narthor - r11 Warden | Parva - r9 RK | Trengo - r7 Burglar | Torvareth - r7 Champion

/discuss
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Best dps mini on withy,80k tactical mastery

/discuss

Quote Originally Posted by Teynyn1 View Post
    hahahahahaa, love you sexy dorf just let you know that , too much buthurt people around cause they lose in a game and they wanna prove something ( See Todays RVR and gangs after that .. - soft )

p.s i will never be a snitch in realife or even in a game

I think they were on super pots: never been popped so hard in my life.

Had to be being killed in vid ty *cries*

Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    too much buthurt people around cause they lose in a game and they wanna prove something ( See Todays RVR and gangs after that .. - soft )
    p.s i will never be a snitch in realife or even in a game
    Lel, we werent the ones coming back from the GY after that #rekt with FH and 2xFlop. Also, raid action with already stats bugged, GG.

And now as it was be4, "ya'r under ma boots boy" . The exploit even justifies it more.

Peace.

Lel, we werent the ones coming back from the GY after that #rekt with FH and 2xFlop. Also, raid action with already stats bugged, GG.

And now as it was be4, "ya'r under ma boots boy" . The exploit even justifies it more.

Peace.
    I didnt use on rvr and most of the people know it , You should notice it but needs brain and yours is burned and stop it cause everyone is laughing at you and with the things you do.
    Now about who is under who's boots , you are an average player on FOTM classes and bad player on normal/underpower one's.Merry christmas , snitch.

I didnt use on rvr and most of the people know it

You should notice it but needs brain and yours is burned and stop it cause everyone is laughing at you and with the things you do.
    Oh lord, if you'd know what they say of you... But no worries, there might be some love for you left... On Snowbourn

Now about who is under who's boots
    Aparently you still there under, cos its almost 2015 and we're still hoping for you to prove otherwise. But stats exploit would look more pr0 right?

you are an average player on FOTM classes and bad player on normal/underpower one's
    Narth's 2014 Class review:

Warden - Yeah, totaly OP, I would never counter it and I still defend some sort of nerf about it. However, I was only playing this class out there while you hided at GV. #U13 Never forget.
    RK - U14. FOTM? Not underclassified, but not Godmode either.
    Reaver - Was OP yeah, until the impale nerf (U14), now its up only to you to make it a wrecking ball. Still love it anyway.

Now you, on U13, following the tendencies of freepside players, what did you do? Ranked your reaver from 8 to 10. Where was the champ? Trolololo...

Merry christmas , snitch.
    "You better watch out,
    You better not cry,
    You better not pout,
    I'm telling you why:
    GMs are coming to town!"

Merry Christmas! Lovin the suicide bomber atitude, and I hope to see the end of it!

tltr snitch

tltr snitch
    Thats it? Why ppl never conter argue my posts?

And to add the other post: on U13 I also been around a lot on burg. Super FOTM too.

nice , im pretty sure you enjoyed it,difference bet me and y is that i never play fotm classes cause it was too easy,i rolled spider when they removed reflect , i dont have have a reflect or need one anyway,when mini was op i still play champ but this is not the point , point is that you are Fotm lowskilled guy who posts nosence stuff and cries too much..

p.s I admited it on gm dw , i hope i get ban ... but you know how it goes , if you cant win something , you report or stop playing against him , i already WON the respect from best players on all servers and thats what i wanted.I did it so im happy now and i dont care what will happen , I leave you now to your Nasty snitchy world to Cry and report moar. Oh and next time you do it , be like zrinko , at least he had a style with all his funny typo and commends.

nice , im pretty sure you enjoyed it,difference bet me and y is that i never play fotm classes cause it was too easy,i rolled spider when they removed reflect , i dont have have a reflect or need one anyway,when mini was op i still play champ but this is not the point , point is that you are Fotm lowskilled guy who posts nosence stuff and cries too much..

p.s I admited it on gm dw , i hope i get ban ... but you know how it goes , if you cant win something , you report or stop playing against him , i already WON the respect from best players on all servers and thats what i wanted.I did it so im happy now and i dont care what will happen , I leave you now to your Nasty snitchy world to Cry and report moar. Oh and next time you do it , be like zrinko , at least he had a style with all his funny typo and commends.

Not even gonna say anything else, its just too funny xD

#DahawkRektXmas2014

EDIT: 1 more thing to add. If I am that much lowskilled, how much of a pr0 do you consider yourself to be? And your "friends"? If that is my lvl, then I would guess yours is like Tiasmin's? Just a tought
    Last edited by Narthor; Dec 26 2014 at 11:34 AM.

p.s I admited it on gm dw , i hope i get ban ... but you know how it goes , if you cant win something , you report or stop playing against him
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

i already WON the respect from best players on all servers
    I bet there is a reward, /respect emote or something, right?

Funny thread btw
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

I dont play fotm class, oh hawky its xmas not april fools day!

Found wandering on YT

Okay, there were this 2 vids wandering around on YT, but I dunno why their owners didnt posted them here

This thread its nice, lets keep it up!

Arafast's vid ( The 2 first clips are awesome! )

Pibe's long loooong 1v1 vid xb

And my own latest release on my channel, now on 1080p 60 FPS ! ( Tnx SexyDorf <3 )

This are good news not just for me, finaly my edditing software gave up to mess around vs me and some ppl might finaly get their x-mas present at last! #MBTB <3

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast