We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

A lost adventurer returning home

Hi people

So, first of all, hello again my fellow Windfolians, I'm been away from LotrO for quite some time now, roughly around 10 months, due to some real life obligations. And while I'm updating my client, wanted to ask you what have I missed so far (I know about RoR coming soon, will buy it in a month or two, so you can skip this part). And I'm also looking for some nice people to do some instances an raids some time between 12 and 16 h CET, reason for this is, most of my kinnies and buddies are asleep, so doing no raids at that time just kills me. And I also want to welcome new people on the server as well, as I have been told, there are quite a number of them.

Cheers mates

Welcome back! As far as hunters go, I'd say overall we've gotten cooler and more potent if geared-up and played well. I don't play on this server so can't help you with raids, etc. But welcome back once again, it's always great to return to lotro or see others do so!
    other favorite middle-earth games: The One Ring RPG by Cubicle 7; LotR: The Card Game by FFG; Hobbit/LotR Strategy Battle Game by GW

Well, Since you've been away, the LOTRO community is welcoming you back (as you could guess prob...) to have fun. If you ever want to help somebody out im the man to help out. I LOVE skirms and instances and I basically wrote this while i was waiting for RoR to finish installing. So, if you want to help someone out im the man. P.S. Aideani is my in game name too fyi...

Thanks for the warm welcome back; really enjoyed the game in the past few weeks, but since I don't have the expansion yet, kinda boring with my high lever characters. Nonetheless, always good to play on lower levels and help newcomers

Not a problem. But still, if you want to have a LOT of fun with a level 42, send a tell to my guard if I'm on. (P.S. My guard is Aideani. But everyone calls him aid!)