We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

GLFF ignore list

Looking for input on names to ignore. Trying to figure out who is only there to spam the channel and doesn't really contribute much to groups.
    It all started with Banenakh spamming the channel up, then others started mentioning that they only really PvP and don't really like grouping(Alzie and Curiosity).

Considering adding the following but not really sure if they start PvE groups or raids:
    Jugger
    Ziggizig
    Baranthor
    Gromfeng
    Axillos
    Nithon
    Pullout
    Xac

Input would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Ant128; Oct 08 2012 at 04:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant128 View Post
    Input would be appreciated.
    You've got a few worthy ones on the list (and a few not so worthy imho).

A fun thing to do is to use http://www.meinlotro.de/altfinder/ to find their alts and add their alts to your ignore list. It can be a good way to find out who the troll is. I used this site to go through my ignore list and I found that four characters were all from the same account who actually happened to have a non-trolling serious character.
    Last edited by wasteland; Oct 07 2012 at 10:41 PM.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffff00]Isabaeux[/COLOR][/B] - 2nd rate Captain | [B][COLOR=#ffff00]Falurze[/COLOR][/B] - 3rd rate Guard
    Off Peak | Elendilmir[/CENTER]

Well sir, you can ignore me if you'd like. I do group. I'm just coming back after being gone for a few months. I enjoy my time the way I want.

**Edit: If you think your list is getting full now, just wait... you haven't seen anything yet! When everyone starts coming back it'll be worse in GLFF.
    Last edited by Sinful69; Oct 07 2012 at 11:30 PM.
    ~*~Lillibell~*~

Great link there.
    Some of those names I noted down probably don't deserve to be on an ignore list. It's kind of difficult to decide who to add to the ignore list when they're holding conversations with others who are already on the ignore list, since you only get to see half the conversation. It can be a factor in deciding whether to ignore people if they only participate in PvMP and talk to others already on the ignore list.
    Guess it's just a matter of noting down the times people are disruptive or having an otherwise negative impact on the channel, before adding them to the list...
    Last edited by Ant128; Oct 07 2012 at 11:34 PM.

Hmm I'm not sure. I don't see those people spamming when I'm online.

So what's your name?
    I'd really like to add you to my ignore list next time I log onto my freep.
    [size=1]· · · [b]curset [color=grey]rank 13 ~ defiler [/color][color=white]brandywine[/color][/b] · · ·
    meraithe [color=grey](retired) anv rank 12 healing rk [/color][color=white]elendilmir[/color][/size]

Mer... It most be someone newer to E. Everyone knows how GLFF is. It's not used only for LFF, it's a social channel.
    ~*~Lillibell~*~

Quote Originally Posted by Sinful69 View Post
    Mer... It most be someone newer to E. Everyone knows how GLFF is. It's not used only for LFF, it's a social channel.
    Yes well I happen to like the people he has so rudely listed so as a result, I'd like to make this person the very first and only person on my ignore list.
    [size=1]· · · [b]curset [color=grey]rank 13 ~ defiler [/color][color=white]brandywine[/color][/b] · · ·
    meraithe [color=grey](retired) anv rank 12 healing rk [/color][color=white]elendilmir[/color][/size]

It's a shame it's considered a social channel really, since the title is Global Looking for Fellowship. Not like it's that difficult making channels for social reasons.
    Feel free to ignore me, Kandorin. In fact I'd appreciate you saying who you are and telling me that I'm ignored in this thread, so I can return the favour.
    If the whole PvMP, non-PvE crowd is in my ignore list, so much the better.
    Last edited by Ant128; Oct 08 2012 at 03:41 AM.

Looking for input on names to ignore. Trying to figure out who is only there to spam the channel and doesn't really contribute much to groups.
    Pretty sure your post violates the community guidelines.
    Creating a thread, post, or comment on any of the Community Sites that calls out another player(s) for their actions in the game
    GLFF is not used strictly for finding groups, so you better get used to it because your ignore list is not big enough to hold everyone who doesn't use the channel for finding groups.

If the whole PvMP, non-PvE crowd is in my ignore list, so much the better.
    Well that's rather rude. You don't even know most of us. Some of us PvP and mind our own business.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerridwen View Post
    Pretty sure your post violates the community guidelines.
    I would contend that those using a chat channel for an unintended purpose are violating the community guidelines in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graycient View Post
    Well that's rather rude. You don't even know most of us. Some of us PvP and mind our own business.
    If they're not being a nuisance in GLFF, I don't care what they do.
    Last edited by Ant128; Oct 08 2012 at 03:59 AM.

./munch
    [CENTER][FONT=book antiqua][B]Maradie Dyer[/B]
    [I]Mythgard
    [/I][/FONT][/CENTER]
    Hoc est quo deum antecedatis:
    ille extra patientiam malorum est, vos supra patientiam.

Go ahead an add Ignore.

Paso
    Pashilda
    Pasamp
    Pasheals
    Pasain
    Pasark

I do run groups/raids occasionally in PVE and will possibly stop protesting the moors next season.

Who was I adding? Kandorin
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000005049e/01005/signature.png]Paso[/charsig]