We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Freep Raids

Wink Freep Raids

Just wanted to say it's nice seeing some new faces around and freep Kins doing Raids out here to even out the numbers. But they should promote their raids so creeps or freeps log to have even more fun.
    I'm a human manifestation of all 7 Cardinal Sins.
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Giiovy (Mini Sub Main) - Last Stand of Olorin(PvP/PvE Kin) - Brandywine (Main)
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Zuheiry (LM Sub Main) - Exceptional(PvE T2c Raid Kin) - Nimrodel

Sons of Durin is trying to do freep and creep raids at the following times.

Wed night 9:30 Est Creep raid

Monday night 8 Est Freep raid

Saturday night 8 Est Freep Raid

As you all know people come and go when it comes to pvp and we are just trying to show some numbers and have some fun on these nights.

See you out there.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0100001b076f/signature.png]Vishon[/charsig]

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RealRabbit View Post

As you all know people come and go when it comes to pvp and we are just trying to show some numbers and have some fun on these nights.

See you out there.
    Cheers!!!
    Freeps: Bragae R10, Dakeras R8, Culian R7, Bailen, Lanovar, Conovar, Pendaeric
    Creeps Bragha R9, Bragmedic R8, Braghae R9

did you ever ask yourself whether there is a need for a raid?
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

Quote Originally Posted by vhamster View Post
    did you ever ask yourself whether there is a need for a raid?
    Yep, there is always a need. What a silly question.

Let me enlighten you on the state of raiding in this book. Basic math actually.. Freep group of 6 can potentially wipe up to 16 creeps. A raid of 12 can wipe up to 24 creeps. A full raid can wipe up to.....(insert infinite number here) of creeps. If you think I'm still wrong, I can provide you with solid evidence from our server and a few other servers on what freeps can do with a group of 6 and above.

Either way it is nice to see new faces in the moors.

The reality is that without Aud people get destroyed and for the most part moors newbies have none.

They get killed and do not come back - ever.

Grouping seems like the way to go at first at least. That will also make creeps group more to counter or log off ...
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/911993610lotro_lotro18.png[/img][/url]

Yea, that's mainly an "our server wont have craid unless its a tribe thing" problem. Creeps had their share of greenies, but all the higher ranks wont group up with them and their left on their own and often can't even get their own group going

Unless it's a volo group. Which couldve been out yesterday

If my point didnt go through, then imagine what an open group could do on freep side, that many creeps refuse to do for their own reasons
    Mirkwoodian - Savior of the Ettenmoors

Squishy sacrificial tank 2012ish

Quote Originally Posted by Lanovar View Post
    Yep, there is always a need. What a silly question.
    The grima is strong in this one......
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Let me enlighten you on the state of raiding in this book. Basic math actually.. Freep group of 6 can potentially wipe up to 16 creeps. A raid of 12 can wipe up to 24 creeps. A full raid can wipe up to.....(insert infinite number here) of creeps. If you think I'm still wrong, I can provide you with solid evidence from our server and a few other servers on what freeps can do with a group of 6 and above.
    You do mean Freeps that actually have a clue, right? Don't waste your breath, Volo, most of these Freeps are still under grimas influence. You know, Creeps have high morale, mits, B/P/E blah blah blah ad nauseaum.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    You do mean Freeps that actually have a clue, right? Don't waste your breath, Volo, most of these Freeps are still under grimas influence. You know, Creeps have high morale, mits, B/P/E blah blah blah ad nauseaum.
    I doubt the new freeps we're seeing lately have any idea who Anirien even is. That said, I'm sure the culture of the server lives on (on both sides).

I personally like the freep raids and it's a good way to get some new people out. It's the veterans that, after all these years, still only come out when there's a freep raid that make me laugh.

I only play freepside so can careless about what's going on Creepside, sounds to me like that's where your opinion is coming from. Just remember opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one. When SoD raids it is for our benefit, vets and new players alike to get their feet wet on both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    The grima is strong in this one......
    That's right, if you remember clearly I ran with Anirien often both pve and pvp. His perspective was far more accurate and agreeable to me. Go out there and do your thing and have a good time doing it.
    Last edited by Lanovar; Oct 09 2012 at 05:17 PM.

I only play freepside so can careless about what's going on Creepside, sounds to me like that's where your opinion is coming from. Just remember opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one. When SoD raids it is for our benefit, vets and new players alike to get their feet wet on both sides.
    I rest my case. You just said that your SoD raids are selfish and inconsiderate. Have you discovered what wardens can do in the moors yet or are you still under the impression that creepside is overpowered?

Everyone can play how they choose to play. If you want to solo, fine. Duo, great. Small group, lots of fun. Raid up, and faceroll if that is how you get fun out of the game. All playstyles are perfectly legit and I'm not one to say how you should derive your fun, I'm not paying your sub.

Just understand that there are repercussions to all playstyles. Solo, expect to get zerg'd now and then. Raid up when there is no organized opposition, enjoy rolling the map as the otherside logs then stranding around with nothing to fight.

Also don't complain when the other side adjusts to your tactics, see warg packs and tactical zerg balls.

Personally, Volo is accurate when he states a small organized group, 4-6, can be really fun and effective playstyle with the current state of our moors. Larger groups than that are just overkill unless you are trying to flip the map in the face of opposition.

Just my insignificant opinions.
    Gungus - Captain

Ok, opinons flying all over the place. Nice to see people have them.

-SOD raids are intended to be fun. Yes we can all go solo but thats lame when doing a "Kinship" raid.

-Digging up the past about previous members of guilds and holding the current guild responsible for things they can't influence is getting old, let go of the past and look to the future of moors pvp or whatever game your currently playing.

-Volo, spidey etc etc everyone respects your opinion and the moors is a better place with you there.

-SOD raids will not be hiding behind NPC's when we have numbers plain and simple, we all know pvp is more fun in the open.

If a freep group or raid wipes 2-3 times fighting on open ground then we are being out played and will not continue to die over and over so some sort of give take pvp is required at that point for both sides.

*cheers to all the creeps Monday night* and all the other freeps that joined the sod raid, was fun hopefully for both sides.

I know I was eaten by the following nice job: Rhynin, RustyNails, volo and candy and others i forgot.
    Look forward to Seeing you all next monday.
    Last edited by RealRabbit; Oct 09 2012 at 08:07 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0100001b076f/signature.png]Vishon[/charsig]

I rest my case. You just said that your SoD raids are selfish and inconsiderate. Have you discovered what wardens can do in the moors yet or are you still under the impression that creepside is overpowered?
    What case are you resting? That you have an opinion? Of course you do as do we all. Just don't put your label of "selfish" or "inconsiderate" on someone just because we have a different play style then you. In fact it would be best in my "opinion" if you kept it to yourself. Thanks
    Last edited by Lanovar; Oct 09 2012 at 08:13 PM.

My case is that you're ignorant to the fact that freep RAIDS(I hope I don't need to explain the difference between group/raid) are not necessary in this book.
    Bring people out, do whatever you have to do. However, do you really think you will have any opposition when there is 30+ on track? It's utterly hopeless at that point and people just log off.

Quote Originally Posted by RealRabbit View Post
    Ok, opinons flying all over the place. Nice to see people have them.

-SOD raids are intended to be fun. Yes we can all go solo but thats lame when doing a "Kinship" raid.

-Digging up the past about previous members of guilds and holding the current guild responsible for things they can't influence is getting old, let go of the past and look to the future of moors pvp or whatever game your currently playing.

-Volo, spidey etc etc everyone respects your opinion and the moors is a better place with you there.

-SOD raids will not be hiding behind NPC's when we have numbers plain and simple, we all know pvp is more fun in the open.

If a freep group or raid wipes 2-3 times fighting on open ground then we are being out played and will not continue to die over and over so some sort of give take pvp is required at that point for both sides.

*cheers to all the creeps Monday night* and all the other freeps that joined the sod raid, was fun hopefully for both sides.

I know I was eaten by the following nice job: Rhynin, RustyNails, volo and candy and others i forgot.
    Look forward to Seeing you all next monday.
    I'll refer you to your own post when you bring a full raid next time and you're behind npcs at TR with close to 25 on track. You should have stuck around last night for the activation of a TROLL session by Milt =)

My case is that you're ignorant to the fact that freep RAIDS(I hope I don't need to explain the difference between group/raid) are not necessary in this book.
    Bring people out, do whatever you have to do. However, do you really think you will have any opposition when there is 30+ on track? It's utterly hopeless at that point and people just log off.
    THE case is that "your a fool" to think no one else is aware of the intricacies of PVP in the ettenmores and needs it explained to them by you. Only a young fool would believe they have the only meaningful incites on how to keep the moors active. Lets call it give and take, in order to keep things alive you have to feed the opposition to keep them interested. Overkill by taking the last remaining keep for example is something most people can comprehend, give the rest of us some credit young pup.

Quote Originally Posted by gungus_coyote View Post
    Everyone can play how they choose to play. If you want to solo, fine. Duo, great. Small group, lots of fun. Raid up, and faceroll if that is how you get fun out of the game. All playstyles are perfectly legit and I'm not one to say how you should derive your fun, I'm not paying your sub.

Just understand that there are repercussions to all playstyles. Solo, expect to get zerg'd now and then. Raid up when there is no organized opposition, enjoy rolling the map as the otherside logs then stranding around with nothing to fight.

Also don't complain when the other side adjusts to your tactics, see warg packs and tactical zerg balls.
    ^^^^, Well said. Play how you want, but don't expect anyone else to play how you want. This is a lesson everyone posting here can learn from (myself included to be sure).

I'll refer you to your own post when you bring a full raid next time and you're behind npcs at TR with close to 25 on track. You should have stuck around last night for the activation of a TROLL session by Milt =)
    I thought the Troll session (no pun intended) wasn't functioning properly on Nimrodel?
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

THE case is that "your a fool" to think no one else is aware of the intricacies of PVP in the ettenmores and needs it explained to them by you.
    Just give up Volo...
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]FORSION - DORITOES[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

THE case is that "your a fool" to think no one else is aware of the intricacies of PVP in the ettenmores and needs it explained to them by you. Only a young fool would believe they have the only meaningful incites on how to keep the moors active. Lets call it give and take, in order to keep things alive you have to feed the opposition to keep them interested. Overkill by taking the last remaining keep for example is something most people can comprehend, give the rest of us some credit young pup.
    Why would anyone give you credit Bawlwasher? If you knew the state of the moors, you wouldn't come out with a raid of 24 whenever you have your little kinship event. When did I ever say that you have to feed the opposition in any of my arguments here? You're drawing your conclusion out of thin air. Yet you failed to answer my question, do you know the capabilities of a warden in this book?

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    ^^^^, Well said. Play how you want, but don't expect anyone else to play how you want. This is a lesson everyone posting here can learn from (myself included to be sure).

I thought the Troll session (no pun intended) wasn't functioning properly on Nimrodel?
    Some old schoolers may still have the quest. I know Milt has it still, Butta had it on at least one of his toons.

Why would anyone give you credit Bawlwasher? If you knew the state of the moors, you wouldn't come out with a raid of 24 whenever you have your little kinship event. When did I ever say that you have to feed the opposition in any of my arguments here? You're drawing your conclusion out of thin air. Yet you failed to answer my question, do you know the capabilities of a warden in this book?
    I have little interest in explaining anything further to you or answering your questions. Do some research and give up trying to convince us of your conclusions. We will continue to play as we do. Thanks
    Last edited by Lanovar; Oct 09 2012 at 11:39 PM.

What research? god you're a piece of work bawlwasher

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast