We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I will probably leave again after RoR

Some months ago, I returned to this game, much because I missed my friends here and I like to be social when I do stuff. But I think that , coming RoR, I will be more and more scarce over here if not just leave all together.

I know I am not the most shining star on the night sky when it comes to PvPing, but I do not play to be best, i play to have fun and I do not care if I am killed over and over again. So i am here to be social, to have a laugh and make fun for others around me, creepside or freepside, but more and more Turbine is taking that away from me.

I am tired of seeing Rks crit me for 5000+ when neither of my classes can ever hope to crit for that much. Also As a defiler, I am outhealed, outDPSed and out-debuffed by all freepclasses, so I will most probably leave after RoR. I do not consider it balanced (as Turbine does) when I can't 1vs1 any other class but hunters, but then again, hunters are a fail class in melee range.

Well, I had massed up some thousand TPs and bought me the possibility to play my stalker, weaver and defiler in the Moors then I stopped paying Turbine as I no longer think that this company is worth putting my money into.

But we all know that Turbine does not spend a thought on balancing the Moors experience - instead they give freeps more and more powerful things and it is now impossible for 8 creeps (all ranked 6+) to kill 2 RKs at the same time and the RKs can just wipe the creepraid.

So, I know that I will most certainly not be missed, but I think it is time to stop leeching on this game and do something else. As Turbine has succeeded to alienate even me and making this a less and less fun place to log into.

And if you see me on as my freep or my creeps, it will most probably be that I am just grouped to be able to chat with friends.

Never balanced and still fun

PvP can never be balanced. If everyone had the same class, same stats, same number of people in the field, it would still be unbalanced due to individual differences in play style.

Don't let other people bum you out. IF you want to be social and have fun, Super!
    Not the best one on the field, Great!
    Getting killed over and over? If you give it a good go, you did good.

I have a poor rank 4 warg who gets out once in a while. He chews on some hobbits and gets killed by burglars and hunters a lot. (recently found out one was a neighbor in my housing area. we had a nice chat)

Was out on my Champ when I subscribed for a month. I had several great fun fights with one warg who killed me everytime. Logged in later on my creep and thanked him for the fun. Most the other freeps who were on then were afraid to go out since there were a lot of creeps out.

Fighting and maybe dying, Fun.
    Hiding and hoping the other side thins out, Not fun.
    At least to me.

Maybe their idea of fun WAS waiting until they outnumbered the other side 10 to 1 and then marched through the Moors clearing out everything in their path with no resistance.
    And that is okay too.

Just like the rest of LOTRO, there are tons of different ways to play.
    Some roleplay and some don't
    Some are hard core end game raiders who laugh at those who don't
    Some get their characters to level 30 delete them and start over to try it a different way.
    All are okay.

Make it fun for you.

But... Who are you?

Quote Originally Posted by ThromOS View Post
    PvP can never be balanced.
    Make it fun for you.
    Pretty much summed most of it up in those 2 sentences. First sentence is more of an opinion, ive played gamed with enough balance to have fun. Second sentence? refer to previous statement

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyskywalker View Post
    But... Who are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiodioni View Post
    Aiydak/Kadiya/Kzirtish
    Ahh I got sad a bit Always liked your playstyle, cya later Kadiya! Wish ya luck where the grass is greener
    Mirkwoodian - Savior of the Ettenmoors

Squishy sacrificial tank 2012ish

Red face

PvP can never be balanced. If everyone had the same class, same stats, same number of people in the field, it would still be unbalanced due to individual differences in play style.
    No, but I think that it can get more balanced than it is now. At this moment, the creeps has a less chance surviving in equal sized battle then freeps do. Freeps deal out more damage, have more skills to use and so on.
    I just wish that Creeps could get some love and not just the usual "New Expansion = Much boost for freeps, and we give each creep-class a pity skill to make them believe that we actually give a rat's behind"

Don't let other people bum you out. IF you want to be social and have fun, Super!
    Not the best one on the field, Great!
    Getting killed over and over? If you give it a good go, you did good.
    That's the spirit i try to have

Come to GW2, Kadiya, I think you would be quite happy here with your tribemates
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

LOL delete this thread, the OP just won a mordiriths brand

gratz! server second
    Mirkwoodian - Savior of the Ettenmoors

Squishy sacrificial tank 2012ish

Quote Originally Posted by myforumacc2 View Post

gratz! server second
    Lol, actually I know of four people that already have this, before kaydia lol. Cant wait years from now all the vets will have em and it'll be a non-stop creep brandfest. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO sounds like a party