We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellouhollia View Post
    Defiler - Slimelord (alright he's mia - so it goes to Toxo but Slime didn't p2w)

Ell
    Next time we see him (if ever) would prolly be next June

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Kick plays hunter better than anyone here
    I wouldn't say there is a better/best way to play any class. We all have our own play style if I'm not mistaken. For example we all set up our skill bars differently but there isn't a best way to set them..you set them according to how you like to play yes? So you play your class how you want to play..not because it's the "best" way but because that's just how you are. Take me as an example..I like to go out in full dps build because that's just how I am..others go out in audacity and a mit/dps build. Can't really say which one is better..dps you get kills fast but die fast..audacity build you get less kills but have a chance to get out.

Just thought I would put that out there.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Fantos View Post
    I wouldn't say there is a better/best way to play any class. We all have our own play style if I'm not mistaken. For example we all set up our skill bars differently but there isn't a best way to set them..you set them according to how you like to play yes? So you play your class how you want to play..not because it's the "best" way but because that's just how you are. Take me as an example..I like to go out in full dps build because that's just how I am..others go out in audacity and a mit/dps build. Can't really say which one is better..dps you get kills fast but die fast..audacity build you get less kills but have a chance to get out.

Just thought I would put that out there.
    I actually agree or I would play like him - but - this is a Best Of thread. ;-)
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

Hunter - Kickstand
    Kickstand best hunter? Bullsh1t lol

Quote Originally Posted by Determination View Post
    I'll just add respect and memories to the OG Stalker duo from "Pre-RoI" days = Grungen & Cupcakes

Those two were killing machines before Audacity and LOTRO store benefits, when rank/rating were almost true measurements in PvMP
    before roi we make so many good fights and few creeps are OP at low rank
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

Quote Originally Posted by Aztec_Soul View Post
    Burglar: Hayfora. Burgs are somewhat juicy to face as a spider in raid-settings, but I am mentally scarred from Beard's exploits on my 'greenie' version (He's made countless greenies cry, I think) to solo them. So, I don't tend to risk a lot on a burg that gets the jump on me. This one has.
    Ah the younger generation of creep that remembers my more ruthless days. I need to install that fear in these ones too...
    Anyway...
    Warg: Ganon. She surprised me in several 1v1s. Props to her
    Reaver: Burzan. If you need an explanation then you obviously haven't walked more than 20 meters from GV
    Spider: Halkin. Though godseth (I think that's his name?) has really impressed me on a few occasions and can still be found soloing even when a Zerg is out. Major props to him for that one.
    Defiler: Toxo. Though he honestly doesn't have a lot of competition now that I'm thinking about it.
    War Leader: Stout plays a pretty mean WL these days and he's not scared of grabbing some NPCs to kill that burglar at <2k moral tryin to hide in EC. Also very smart with the banner placement.
    Black Arrow: Quag. He's come a long way from the baby BA I remember from way back when. Though I've seen a couple of other good BAs running around recently. Names escape me.
    Beardzilla - R12 Burglar, LonelyLobster - R6 Hunter, NotLobster - R10 Spider, FreeBaOne - R10 Black Arrow, BadPuppy - R8 Warg, TheFister - R6 Reaver

Best Player = The ones that know this is a game....and treat it that way...
    Hear hear!
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Yeah I'm gonna have to steal that quote and use it Goethe nubs on dwarro
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]

freeps

champ thorfinn
    captain woranu
    burg beardzilla
    hunter tops
    lm zeldda
    rk wonderr
    mini bloin
    guard medo

creeps

warg baneoffirehands
    wl chiron and chirontheirish too
    reaver burzan
    ba quagmirre
    spider halkin
    defiler toxotico
    Gortorn rank 5 reaver

I've always said this and always will... best PvPer on Crick is Tyrant Trintru

surslee though, tops is a bad-a$$, as is Ell, and together, they're like, something thats... like really awesome...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000003ada9/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Nethion View Post
    I always enjoy these threads! Pretty cool seeing so many new names on this list, and even cooler seeing some old names still!
    No sweat Toxic, you're on the ALL TIME list. I think this is comprised of current active players only.
    I do not read threads once I post in them because I could care less what your reply is...

Revise my vote for Champion: Thorfinn...

Are you a demi-god? I only use skills/traits for my rank, so I'll have to wait another rank before having a go again. Pretty depressing to see your morale and power go down, then full UP more than a couple times that first fight. Sorry about hugging that troll for the last fight and burrowing, but I just had to see how the Troll could be dispatched without too much meddling. Scary stuff. Plus, I forgot to toggle BoS that final fight, what a noobish mistake on my part. So, had to hide in my hole of shame for a minute. Doh...

At least Freeps are coming out and getting more ballsy. All I can say is, if you all group up more, the discrepency of Creep strength will be minimized. Such is my theory. Hunters and RKs are still squishy, and an Overpower Guardian can be tamed, but a well played Warden and Champion can still do their thing, as I've seen personally.
    Last edited by Aztec_Soul; Nov 02 2012 at 10:42 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000b9311/signature.png]Mavirthael[/charsig]

6 Chestnut Street, Branway, Breeland, Crickhollow

The best Ive ever seen was Jelloshots, he flat owned people, weather it was solo on his defiler, warg or Burg, or lead a raid against the mighty Krool, it was a faceroll everytime. These noobs today need to understand and relish in the glory of Jelloshots memory! Long live the poor game play and poor players of the Ettenmoors!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000006943e/signature.png]Pauladeen[/charsig]
    ~ [COLOR=#ff8c00]Tangy[/COLOR] ~ [COLOR=#00ffff]Nixa [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=#ee82ee]Spindarella[/COLOR] ~

Quote Originally Posted by Zynixa View Post
    The best Ive ever seen was Jelloshots, he flat owned people, weather it was solo on his defiler, warg or Burg, or lead a raid against the mighty Krool, it was a faceroll everytime. These noobs today need to understand and relish in the glory of Jelloshots memory! Long live the poor game play and poor players of the Ettenmoors!
    ^ most BS I've seen in forever, but great for a lolwut
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000af094/signature.png]Baneoffirehands[/charsig]
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Revise my vote for Champion: Thorfinn...

Sorry about hugging that troll for the last fight and burrowing, but I just had to see how the Troll could be dispatched without too much meddling.
    LoL, I was gonna make a post saying thanks for not hugging that other troll back in Isen *cough*Tyrant*cough* it's all good fun tho. Ty for the fights
    Btw, you probably won't know anything about this, but 1st fight where your pet got hit by that npc i got 29 renown. Second fight where only i hit you I got something like 57 (under 60 anyways) and last fight I got 207 which seemed right for +50% gain, that new system is pretty annoying...maybe you got hit by dragons or smth? Just wondering :/

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

^
    I usually gravitate to more NPCs if I know it's just me against more than 1 Freep. Seeing you solo, that first fight I tried to back away from the Tyrant room, though in doing so I got annoying fell-talon aggro, so I guess it was as on par as possible. Plus, I wanted to see the horse dismount animation after popping out at the beginning, lol... I was surprised it lasted as long as it did, though I have once walked backwards the entire length of GV lawn to forest accross old EC while fending off an OP Guard and his healer.

I had beaten a very good Overpower Guardian in a 1v1 before, so I wanted to see how it would go against a good Champion. The last two fights outside were mistakes on my part. I forgot BoS would get reset both times, gimping myself out of mitigations, but screw-ups happen. I don't think I got aggro from any drakes outside, though. Was purely all your DPS that got me, though I don't 100% understand how/why infamy/renown gain fluctuate.

My pet is both a help and an annoyance. Sure, I use it as an MRE, but if it gets a KB, I don't get that KB on record. Some people go for it first, but it's the slower DPS classes that lose out, as they spend too much time on it. I'm on my way to R9, and don't P2W at all, so we'll see how it goes at that jump in advanced skill/trait access. I don't tend to use defensive buff pots in 1v1s, though when it comes to unplanned engagements in the open, I may have to revise that.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000b9311/signature.png]Mavirthael[/charsig]

^
    I usually gravitate to more NPCs if I know it's just me against more than 1 Freep. Seeing you solo, that first fight I tried to back away from the Tyrant room, though in doing so I got annoying fell-talon aggro, so I guess it was as on par as possible. Plus, I wanted to see the horse dismount animation after popping out at the beginning, lol... I was surprised it lasted as long as it did, though I have once walked backwards the entire length of GV lawn to forest accross old EC while fending off an OP Guard and his healer.
    The fell talon was part of the plan, as I was planing to charge in the goblin, which btw is much nastier than a fell talon :P, but it kinda backfire cuz in the end i got aggro on both of them, haha. Well when/if I re-sub I'd prolly be up for more fights

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    The fell talon was part of the plan, as I was planing to charge in the goblin, which btw is much nastier than a fell talon :P, but it kinda backfire cuz in the end i got aggro on both of them, haha. Well when/if I re-sub I'd prolly be up for more fights
    ^ wait what what what?? you might be quitting moors, I will not allow it!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000af094/signature.png]Baneoffirehands[/charsig]
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    Well when/if I re-sub I'd prolly be up for more fights
    Take the IF out of this line please.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000009190f/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

and an Overpower Guardian can be tamed,.
    lol i didnt see any1 tame my Overpowered guard at lvl 65 and 75 im wining half my 1v1's with my 85 guard now with a lvl 75 gear/LI and r8 aud gear wont matter but at least i think i will become annoying again after i get my aud armor and i finish my exam's :P

though i agree warden and champs are a pit crazy at least they are forced to use cd's now

anyway

./salute medo
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000006270e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Medo > r11 < Guardian__^^__Medoo > r9 < Stalker
    ( all i can do is be me, whatever that is . )

Quote Originally Posted by dsadada View Post
    lol i didnt see any1 tame my Overpowered guard at lvl 65 and 75 im wining half my 1v1's with my 85 guard now with a lvl 75 gear/LI and r8 aud gear wont matter but at least i think i will become annoying again after i get my aud armor and i finish my exam's :P

though i agree warden and champs are a pit crazy at least they are forced to use cd's now

anyway

./salute medo
    I only say so, relative to other classes. We are 50/50 for 1v1 wins, though I know you'll get stronger with higher Audacity and lvl-appropriate gear in the future. I don't P2W on anything, so when I rank again, it would be interesting to see how it all plays out.

I only say so, relative to other classes. We are 50/50 for 1v1 wins, though I know you'll get stronger with higher Audacity and lvl-appropriate gear in the future. I don't P2W on anything, so when I rank again, it would be interesting to see how it all plays out.
    i think we both win once in our last 1v1 but as i said i still got r8 aud and all lvl 75 gear/LI i do have my moors LI but i m not useing it yet waiting on some stuff 1st before i spend my shards

so ya we will see when i finish my exams and get my aud up :P

./salute medo
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000006270e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Medo > r11 < Guardian__^^__Medoo > r9 < Stalker
    ( all i can do is be me, whatever that is . )

Which side is winning?

Maybe I can stir things back up a bit.
    -Cripper
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000034770/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by detrimentalicon View Post
    Maybe I can stir things back up a bit.
    -Cripper
    You're welcome to come and try, star hugging (as in not dying) is a bit harder now, especially if you like to get kills - come back and you'll see what i mean ^^

Cornea and Cripper both back? Looks like I'll have to come back to freepside, too scared. If Sunnydar returns too, I will never creep again.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast