I don't know if I've been back long enough to have a good perspective, but here are my opinions:
- Champ - Aervoth... there are some champs you can write off as a nuisance, and others you need to OMG KITE IT NOW.. Aerv is the latter
- Guardian - Medo... we may spend lots of time watching you sprint away, but we also know that you can lay down some strong dps, and can't be ignored like many guards
- Burglar - Hayfora... if there's a weak point in your group, a fat kid miles behind, or a greenie going off target, Hayfora will find and kill it. Deadliest burg out there these days imo
- Hunter - Tops... When I left the game a year ago you were just another hunter. Wow did I get a surprise when you camo ganked me like I haven't been ganked since I was r0. Devastating.
- Warden - Algol... You can tank 4 creeps with npcs on you and not skip a beat. Sometimes I jump you for fun just to see how far I can get. You kill me easily every time.
- Cappy - Hoost... it seems that most cappies out there do their jobs pretty well, but Hoost is the one I see supporting the earlier freep groups through the good and bad times, coming back to fight again and again, and imo that makes him a factor these days in the moors
- Mini - Dafney... When we're trying to burn down a freep that just won't die, there you are causing our problems =P Equally troublesome to try and kill solo, too.
- RK - Murdoch... all I can say is "ouch"... it's a good thing my spider can track you
- LM - Zeldda... can't CC you, can't mitigate you very much, and always glad to see you out there
"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." - Frank Zappa
Zapporin - Zapwise - Zapwen - Zapnakh - Zapzug - Zapluk - Zapgash - Zaplakh