We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Oh how I wish there were people to fellow with :)

As a mini I would love to fellow even if your low lvl. And if anyone is doing anything in Moria please send me a pm I will fellow np! Bring back the days where fellowshiping was fun and more people were doing it

Quote Originally Posted by Garffin View Post
    As a mini I would love to fellow even if your low lvl. And if anyone is doing anything in Moria please send me a pm I will fellow np! Bring back the days where fellowshiping was fun and more people were doing it
    Hmm there are still alot of people out there who group in lower levels, I met someone I was having trouble with a quest and asked some players at the area to help me out and they all agreed and was really nice. But as a new expansion is coming out, there are bound to be a flood of new players or some leaving but Im sure it will have an impact in LOTRO. Moria is an easy group finding instance. Ask your kinmates to start and help you with some or /joinchannel GLFF and ask for anyone for moria.

well, hang in there dude. the strong will and mind types is what make good kin's. also fellowship m8's. mix the two and a few and new game.
    I have heard it riding the wind current's of windfola of possible intro-cap fellowship style kin in the work's.

Thanks for the feed back and I will hang in there

Gar Windfola has alot of people that will help... Altho I'm not in a "raiding " kin,,, We are working up to that, We have alot of players new and old that like helping , even those out of the kin,,, Look for Defenders of the Right , and or Misfits of Middle Earth . the later being mine and my husbands kin,,, I will help when ever possible . Just have to catch me on , as I creep alot (daily ) ..I have many toons , and will be more then Happy to run you thru a GB ... hang in there... see you in middle earth
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001eb507/signature.png]Celestirrh[/charsig]
    Namaste .

I am always up for anything! Hit me up for any level and if your still into Moria we could probably duo it! Characters name is Orthwine