We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I wish every conflict was solved this easilybut dang once you hit the green ranks (with exception to opa) you get called out for stuff that people just make up to piss you off or to have a laugh I guess. But now everyone knows not to attack opa when his CDs are up :P Everyone Is entitled to their own opinion but ffs people its just a game

And BTW i don't leave GV with 5 healers every time I'm out like someone has said but if its some BS like a warg pack or raid or something that wont fight, you're damn right ill run with a buddy to start some action where both sides can have fun and get kills.
    Well said about the wargs ash.
    Last edited by Grishmack; Oct 04 2012 at 08:04 AM.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/Mythdude2/Valiava_zpscdc8da36.png[/IMG]

[COLOR="#FFF0F5"]<<<<<Self-Made Signature>>>>>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FFA07A"]<<<Ask For One And I Can Make You One>>>[/COLOR][/CENTER]

You all seem to care about your reps too much.

Quote Originally Posted by cmash View Post
    I will gladly have a fight with you 1v1 anytime anywhere. Difference between you and me though is I know that if I'm fighting a burg 1v1 on my warg I don't need all the fancy immunity to slows and brands to defeat a burg.

For once I would just like to see you and the rest of the wargs stick around long enough and finish a fight, in death or victory, but that never happens, because they then realize that the advantage is no longer completely in their favor for a sure kill; instead, what ALWAYS ends up happening is the said warg runs away so that the rest of the wargs can come help finish off the kill. That's just my personal opinion, and obviously I don't expect players to do this as that would just be ludicrous, but it would be nice to see for a change that a warg cleans up their own mess that he starts rather then have his buddies clean up the mess for him.

On another note, anyone that knows me well, I don't travel close to groups and I play almost completely solo on the burg, so I don't know where you get this idea from that I have friends that will come to my aid and heal me.

I've never hated you but I've never liked you either, for all your faults you're still a good player when you want to be.
    Lol, way to corner me with logic. I knew you wouldn't understand a word I said. "Oh yeah? I'll fight you anytime." Classic Buttaesque response.

where in the world did you find the notion of hate coming from me in this thread? the word LAWL usually means that I laugh at the subject. In this case, the fact that he used dwarf endurance in a fight vs a reaver is what the the thread is all about. I'd understand him using it if he was losing and needed the IWIN button, but there is no bloody way that a rank 5 reaver can even remotely stand against a well-geared RK.
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

Actually Volo, Opa kinda sucks, you would probably beat him after Hunker Down wore off.

LOL at turnandburn calling out ANYONE for running.

LOL at ANYONE thinking Milt would call in a warg pack.

LOL at anyone that puts all wargs in the same sordid catagory, funny thing is everyone that does that has a warg and usually does EXACTLY what they complain about.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

This forum could definitely benefit from an ignore function.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Cunaith View Post
    Kads, there can be no doubt that you are exceptional in many ways . And I respect you all the greater for not worming out of a fight and looking for mercy when you would have given none.

Yay, I am exceptional

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    My Preferences -> My Forums Settings -> Edit Ignore List

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    Lol, who are you talking to?
    Mirkwoodian - Savior of the Ettenmoors

Squishy sacrificial tank 2012ish

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2