We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 34
  1. #1

    opaquetransfailure

    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,457
    What am I looking at? I know he fails, can you elaborate?
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

    [center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    606
    Look at Opaque's list of buffs/debuffs, and the answer will become clear.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p241/Annatar_2007/signature_prayer_zpse71bebfe.jpg[/IMG]
    [COLOR=#0000cd][B]Eodread, Earendel, Isilmacil - Horizon[/B][/COLOR]
    [B][COLOR=#ff0000]Thattickles, Thangorodread - Table Smashers[/COLOR][/B]

    [/CENTER]

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    641
    I see no failure here, reavers are OP this book.

  5. #5
    *cheers* for opa hanging in the moors, keep on truck'in.

    btw, was great getting blown up by volo and your crew, thanks for the good fun last wed night.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilmacil View Post
    Look at Opaque's list of buffs/debuffs, and the answer will become clear.
    I saw those, but I saw those on 90% of the "new"people. P2W FTL!
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

    [center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    I saw those, but I saw those on 90% of the "new"people. P2W FTL!
    He's using the dwarf racial when both are at completely full health.

  8. #8
    Welcome to the Ettenmoors, the home of hypocrisy, trolling, and mind games. It's kind of like an initiation, Opaque. Keep doing your thing, expect that people will keep hating on you, and giving you s&$t. Keep on killing creeps. There have been numerous times that I have been in a 1 v 1 and the creep stopped fighting so that I wouldn't kill them (and I, being a foolish, but nice guy let them live) or ran away/disappeared (even on CM) because they wanted to protect their rating. Against high-ranked, respected creeps, mind you. And I won't name names because I am not a troller nor out to hurt anyone. The Moors is a place where everyone thinks they are awesome and feels that anytime they are killed it is due to cheating, the other person using skills that shouldn't be used, etc. And everyone will gank, but cry foul when they are ganked. It's just the way the Moors works.

    Although you could lay off the rez camping a little. .

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    475
    Volo used a double flop against me on my R6 reaver 3 years ago in an arranged 1v1. Volo and Faja killed me on CM on their wargs because I beat them in back to back spars. I consider both of these actions as lame as he obviously sees Opaq's actions. For whatever reason, I've never started a forum thread about it.

    Haters will always hate Opaq, just ignore the fool.

  10. #10
    arranged 1v1 Milt? lol when? I'm not hating on Opa, I'm just pointing out how ridiculous it is to use a HUNKER DOWN vs a rank 5 reaver, whose damage is mitigated by 40 percent. I don't care if he used armour of storm or PI, honestly.
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by vhamster View Post
    arranged 1v1 Milt? lol when? I'm not hating on Opa, I'm just pointing out how ridiculous it is to use a HUNKER DOWN vs a rank 5 reaver, whose damage is mitigated by 40 percent. I don't care if he used armour of storm or PI, honestly.
    Double flopping is pretty lame too. Just pointing it out like you.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    112
    I pretty much just plain hate Opa, wouldn't raid with him, I wouldn't rev him, buff him, even look at him if I didnt have to. Hes the only person that ticks me off who plays a RK. He starts putting out names of people he has killed saying he beat them 1 on 1 and boasting hes the best when all he does is play an OP RK, and camp rev for the people without any Aud. I have never seen Opa inside a keep pushing or Defending a keep. Then he goes out saying in OOC that people are failures... Sincerely I would preffer to switch to Creepside and help Kill PvP if that would make Opa stop coming out. Everytime he comes out and Im not getting kills, Ill just switch sides follow him on my warg telling everyone where he is. U_U

  13. #13
    ohhhh its a funny ^

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,457
    I disliked him LONG before he ever started PvPing, he's a tool.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

    [center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by 22Acacia View Post
    Volo used a double flop against me on my R6 reaver 3 years ago in an arranged 1v1. Volo and Faja killed me on CM on their wargs because I beat them in back to back spars. I consider both of these actions as lame as he obviously sees Opaq's actions. For whatever reason, I've never started a forum thread about it.

    Haters will always hate Opaq, just ignore the fool.
    It must be personal. Volo was the one person I knew I would get a fair fight out of every time, you know, before Minis were god mode.

    Congratz Milt, you win post #4000!
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

    [center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  16. #16
    What ever you do, hold on to that anger and never let it go........3 years ago.....hahahahahaha

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    243
    Weren't Minstrels hard-mode back then?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    It must be personal. Volo was the one person I knew I would get a fair fight out of every time, you know, before Minis were god mode.

    Congratz Milt, you win post #4000!
    I find this very fitting!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Castle Wars
    Posts
    476
    LOL I guess all the farming greenies in HH got to him and he panicked at the sight of anything higher than 3


    kinda makes you wonder what all those OOC call outs in HH are for....
    Last edited by myforumacc2; Oct 02 2012 at 02:07 PM.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Castle Wars
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by 22Acacia View Post
    Double flopping is pretty lame too. Just pointing it out like you.
    When are ya gonna update your sig? or your char atleast!!!



    edit: actually it makes you kinda shady and mysterious, esp since its a burg, so... nvm xD
    Last edited by myforumacc2; Oct 02 2012 at 02:25 PM.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Cunaith View Post
    There have been numerous times that I have been in a 1 v 1 and the creep stopped fighting so that I wouldn't kill them (and I, being a foolish, but nice guy let them live) or ran away/disappeared (even on CM) because they wanted to protect their rating.
    I guess that I am an exception, Cun.

    Aiydak/Kadiya/Kzirtish

  22. #22
    Kads, there can be no doubt that you are exceptional in many ways . And I respect you all the greater for not worming out of a fight and looking for mercy when you would have given none.

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by 22Acacia View Post
    Double flopping is pretty lame too. Just pointing it out like you.
    Using in-combat and out of combat brands back to back against one burg like you did today is pretty lame too. Just pointing it out like you do.

    btw ...he also used sprint and hips. Sprint to actually catch up to me; to then just run away. Then he came back with his 2nd brand and then figured out he still couldn't win so he then just stopped moving all together, which honestly looked like he was calling me out in ooc for the rest of the wargs to come out, and then hips'd right after this.

    I love the stuff you do for me milt, it makes me crack up. If only i use fraps to show the rest of the stuff that you do to try to get me.
    Last edited by cmash; Oct 03 2012 at 09:33 PM.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    475
    Usually I just let people revel in their assumptions about me because to be honest, I really don't care what the haters and the lolzers think about me or how much I fail, etc. But your post is the most ludicrous yarn since the time I flipped over to watch Branders say I used TnG, Hips, Last Stand, WotC, Gaurd's Pledge, Feign Death and man heal all in the same fight, so here goes...

    Quote Originally Posted by cmash View Post
    Using in-combat and out of combat brands back to back against one burg like you did today is pretty lame too. Just pointing it out like you do.
    The point of my response to Volo, in a lolzing hateful thread *he* created, has absolutely nothing to do with me. The day you see me call someone out in a thread I create to laugh at them, your point might make sense. Of course in 5.5 years of posting in this forum, I have never started a thread like that, so in fact, you have no sense at all. You should look up what the term non sequitur means for more information.

    Furthermore, sorry for the hit to your ego, I didn't use a store brand. I only used one brand, or as I like to call it "my brand". My rank 6 brand I've had for 4 years since before I even deleted my warg. My only theory as to why you're so confused on the subject is that you interpreted the 10 sec immunity pot that I lead almost every fight with (when available) as a brand. You're quite simply wrong. I haven't used the store in over a month and I can screenie my purchase history if you'd like proof (not that I give a flying fadoo whether you believe me, I just love how wrong you are on this subject).

    btw ...he also used sprint and hips. Sprint to actually catch up to me; to then just run away. Then he came back with his 2nd brand and then figured out he still couldn't win so he then just stopped moving all together, which honestly looked like he was calling me out in ooc for the rest of the wargs to come out, and then hips'd right after this.
    I certainly used sprint to catch you. And if I was right, I finally had you in a position without CDs, heals or friends which was why I branded to make sure. I did it right for once and kited your knives out and you surely would have gone down. Unfortunately, the pause in action was when I accidentally hit alt-tab and minimized the game client (I even said this in OOC right after the fight) and the hips was of course because I didn't want you to kill me after I recovered the client and was at 1200 morale. So you see, sometimes we just need to talk things out and it's amazing what understanding can bring to a relationship. Of course that will never help the fact that even after explaining it above, you probably still don't even understand why your retort here has no relevance whatsoever to why I called out Volo, but I'll leave that to you to sort out on your own.

    I love the stuff you do for me milt, it makes me crack up. If only i use fraps to show the rest of the stuff that you do to try to get me.
    Fraps it all; it'll be a hoot. Make sure you get it all and don't use Buttamath which, if you really think you get the best of me out there, you must surely be using.

    Good night and pleasant dreams!

  25. #25
    I will gladly have a fight with you 1v1 anytime anywhere. Difference between you and me though is I know that if I'm fighting a burg 1v1 on my warg I don't need all the fancy immunity to slows and brands to defeat a burg.

    For once I would just like to see you and the rest of the wargs stick around long enough and finish a fight, in death or victory, but that never happens, because they then realize that the advantage is no longer completely in their favor for a sure kill; instead, what ALWAYS ends up happening is the said warg runs away so that the rest of the wargs can come help finish off the kill. That's just my personal opinion, and obviously I don't expect players to do this as that would just be ludicrous, but it would be nice to see for a change that a warg cleans up their own mess that he starts rather then have his buddies clean up the mess for him.

    On another note, anyone that knows me well, I don't travel close to groups and I play almost completely solo on the burg, so I don't know where you get this idea from that I have friends that will come to my aid and heal me.

    I've never hated you but I've never liked you either, for all your faults you're still a good player when you want to be.
    Last edited by cmash; Oct 04 2012 at 02:10 AM.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload