We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Galadriel

Cool Galadriel

Hello guys,

Just writing this as a plea for those of you well versed in ME lore to help me solve this a problem that has been interfering with my sleep.

Let's imagine that during the times of LotR, they used acronymic slang words. Let's also imagine that some of those words could be really close to those of our own plain english ones.

Now, let's imagine that among those words that they would use, the Race of Men and Elves and would use the word "MILF" to refer to ... well you know what would it refer to, right ? ;-P

If so, then there would be no doubt that Galadriel would fit the perfect profile to be designated as a MILF. If you don't think so, then just go ask Gimli! :-D

Herein the problem. As much as Galadriel could be called a MILF, she is technically not cuz she is actually a grandmother right? Arwen is her grandaughter, right?

So in this case, should Galadriel be called a GILF? Or maybe a Grand MILF?

And the problem even gets worse if we realize that, with the birth of Eldarion on the 4th Age, she even becomes a great grandmother. In this case, would she be called a GGILF? Or just a Great Grand MILF?

Please oh please, you Loremonkeys out there, please do help me solve this important lore problem. It would allow me to sleep better .

Peace,

Etheric
    Last edited by EtherSunrider; Sep 28 2012 at 09:34 AM.

I do not know the answer to your question, but rest assured Gimli's axe will find your neck one day for talking like that about Galadriel

Quote Originally Posted by Haunt123 View Post
    I do not know the answer to your question, but rest assured Gimli's axe will find your neck one day for talking like that about Galadriel
    Uhmmm ... why? ... C'mon, we all know that by MILF I mean " Mother of Intense Life and Feminity", right?..... RIGHT?

I wonder what's in that little naughty mind of yours ... ;-)

The proper term for Galadriel is MELF (Magical Elf). Sheesh, everyone knows that.

Quote Originally Posted by Torweld View Post
    The proper term for Galadriel is MELF (Magical Elf). Sheesh, everyone knows that.
    Agreed. But the problem remains cuz she can still be a MELF and a MILF ( Or GILF or GGILF or Grand MILF or whatever).

So taking the uses of said acronym further in the way we use it in plain english, could she be a MILFy MELF? Or would it be a GILFy MELF?

Aaaaaaah! You just made the problem even more complex !!!! This is driving me nuts!!!

Etheric

Quote Originally Posted by EtherSunrider View Post
    snip...
    could she be a MILFy MELF? Or would it be a GILFy MELF?
    ...snip
    Nether.
    She diminishes and returns to the west, but she remains Galadriel...

Since she has stood at the feet of the Valor in the Blessed Realm - she belongs to both that world and this one (Middle-earth)... Half here and half there, so to speak... too much like a marriage.

But, Eowyn... Now - she is a Shield-maiden of Rohan, and burns with an intense fire of youth and life. That makes her a SMILF in my book. (Shield-maiden of Intense Life Fire)

Quote Originally Posted by EtherSunrider View Post
    So in this case, should Galadriel be called a GILF? Or maybe a Grand MILF?

I think at that point she would be a "Cougar".

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_Rimmer View Post
    I think at that point she would be a "Cougar".
    Arwen Undomiel, One Cougar to rule them all.

Quote Originally Posted by dwarendele View Post
    nether.
    But, eowyn... Now - she is a shield-maiden of rohan, and burns with an intense fire of youth and life. That makes her a smilf in my book. (shield-maiden of intense life fire)
    roflmao!

Galadriel was born in the FA. She is thousands of years old. Idc how much of a milf she is, there is no tread left on that tire.