We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

"Welcome Friends" or "Active Homesteader" Flag/banner?

Dear Developers, please could you possibly create a special flag or banner that we could display in our gardens to show that we are active members of our respective homesteads, and/or that we welcome people dropping by? It could be as simple as changing the colour of the Free People's Flag, if it were give the name of "Active Homesteader" flag or something similar.

I am sad that my little Shire village seems to be like a ghost town, and it would be nice to see other homesteaders flying the flag to show they are keen to be part of village life
    Iolanthea and Theodoret live at 1 Fountain Street, Havenhold, Breeland, Snowbourn.
    Diodore, Goldfinch and Milburra live at 3 Wending Way, Alebrook, The Shire.
    "You fall and cleave your skull. You have mastered 39% of this adventure".....oh

If the banner was somehow activated by your account on that server being log'd into, then you may get a better representation as to who is actually still "at home" so to speak .. otherwise it may just become another yard decoration.

Good idea though.
    I would LOVE to see better housing & more populated neighborhoods.

I enjoy my home .. in-game & IRL
    When in Danger, When in Doubt, Run in Circles, Scream & Shout

Personally, when I click on a neighborhood on the select a neighborhood panel, I'd love a little side tab or hover display of all the active homes in the neighborhood ('active' being that the house is still paying upkeep). That way I can see if my neighbors still actually play this game or not XD

RIP ELENDILMIR • Jingle Jangle
    Landroval
    : LAERLIN (Bio + Drawings) • LAERWEN • OLORIEL • AETHELIND (Bio + Drawing) • NETHAEL

Quote Originally Posted by Laire View Post
    Personally, when I click on a neighborhood on the select a neighborhood panel, I'd love a little side tab or hover display of all the active homes in the neighborhood ('active' being that the house is still paying upkeep). That way I can see if my neighbors still actually play this game or not XD
    That is actually a really nice idea
    When in Danger, When in Doubt, Run in Circles, Scream & Shout