We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unhappy Next Turbine Double Point Sale

I attempted to purchase double Points last day of the September 24th sale and the store was screwing up. I ended up purchasing 3 X5 Exp Boost. So I went to buy more Points and it was still acting up. So when are you going to do that again. Planned to get the next currency / wallet upgrade.

Double or Nothing

Ooooh yeah. Love those double point sales.
    Maybe they'll do it for Thanksgiving.
    Come on LOTRO store...!

BELLEDHEL: Guardian | BREGOLSUL: Hunter | GLANGALAD: Loremaster | BETHBELEG: Runekeeper | LINBALAN: Minstrel
    DOLENTUR: Burglar

Last edited by Bragor_Sul; Nov 09 2012 at 03:43 PM. Reason: spelling correction

Veterns day

Veterns day would be nice...as in sooner lol
    Feather on Nimrodel

West Yorkshire UK
    I'm waiting on this as well, and this time can we have double bonus points on the top level? I distinctly recall that last time I bought the highest I could and did buy was the £79.99 bundle, any chance of it appearing on the £149.99 one?

I'll be getting a bunch of 2nd age lvl85 second agers shortly and I need a whole bunch of empowerment scrolls, lit crystals and crystals of rememberence - I need lots of points! sell them to me cheaply