We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

as of Today....

There are only Standard Houses in the Dwarf area...quite a few....
    I Want a Deluxe House...I'll take one anywhere but the Shire. Can we maybe knock down some of those 100 or so empty Kin houses, or make some upscale Deluxe-Only neighborhoods? Modify Nsome Neighborhoods to have less kin houses even, and more Deluxe Houses!

Something, throw us a bone!

Quote Originally Posted by elfincat View Post
    I read about how the system works but what I don't understand is...why can't additional housing be made available just where it is needed?
    It can.

It just isn't.

Oh and BTW I sit on several locked houses, including shire deluxe houses. I'm not trying to be an &&&, far from it. I don't pay the upkeep because I think the upkeep is a joke, at least for VIPs. But I can't give the houses back by officially abandoning them, because I know I wouldn't be able to get them back (or any house) if I did so. So I sit on them.
    Last edited by Darmokk; Dec 25 2012 at 10:52 AM.

I was not aware that an account could have more that 1 house at a time. Perhaps that is something they should change to free up more housing. But I think they should just add more. I have been trying to find a deluxe house in the Elven area for a bit now, hopefully one will become available soon.

Quote Originally Posted by nghtstlkr_76 View Post
    I was not aware that an account could have more that 1 house at a time. Perhaps that is something they should change to free up more housing. But I think they should just add more. I have been trying to find a deluxe house in the Elven area for a bit now, hopefully one will become available soon.
    One home per server per account. Some people have more then one account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2