We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quite honestly, it is even funnier now that you attack me for derailing a grats post and now are as guilty as I am.

What you fail to grasp is that I don't care if you have a point or who you are lol.

Since you think outlandish is too hard a word for you to see in a gaming forum I will try my best to dumb it down for you.

Flame on!
    PS. Why are you trying so hard to sound intelligent now? It is a gaming forum, it is not being graded nor are credits being attained.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    Quite honestly, it is even funnier now that you attack me for derailing a grats post and now are as guilty as I am.

What you fail to grasp is that I don't care if you have a point or who you are lol.

Since you think outlandish is too hard a word for you to see in a gaming forum I will try my best to dumb it down for you.

Flame on!
    PS. Why are you trying so hard to sound intelligent now? It is a gaming forum, it is not being graded nor are credits being attained.
    If you are going to go with the classic admit defeat by saying you don't care method, at least do it right, and don't make it so obvious.

What I fail to grasp is that you don't care who I am or whether or not I have a point? Then why have you taken the time to respond to me twice?

Also, if you'd like I recommend going over my posts again. Not once have I attacked you for derailing this thread. I could care less whether or not this thread gets derailed. I attacked you for trying to sound intelligent, and failing miserably.

Now to use your phrase, keep coming back at me with exaggerated and outlandish points of varying degrees of validity, or in your case, varying degrees of stupidity.
    [font=broadway][color=orange]Dank Nasty and Proud of It Betch[/font][/color]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320d0100001caee1/signature.png]Nonconsensual[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    In the same time frame Farmpaws got more grats than sholeh.. lol. Says a bit about you Sholeh doesnt it...
    And it says a bit about you that none of your posts support anyone but the farmer, eh?

Grats Sholeh on earning the rank the right way.
    [center]Superior Grand Master Spectator of Wall-Paint Drying[/center]

Lies! Zalladi Lies!

I have now twice given him his due for keeping deaths under 1k and getting r13.

See I think rank is a joke, but little things like under a certain amount of deathsaccompanying high ranks is impressive and counters all of the BS people give him for hiding till cds are up.

In the course of my trolling I think i am starting to like sholeh.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

Congratulations, Mister.

I long for the days of old.

grats man
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000014f798/01001/signature.png]Thulock[/charsig]
    Token Pothead of Revelations
    Relish the Death and Bathe in its Glory

gratz on rank sho
    hips less to run away and maybe you will be feared as much as cuch
    but still easily ff second best burg

Gratz sho,

I remember fondly the old days where we (BG) would hunt down people that hugged star like that, we took alot of pride in it. Matter fact my 2.0 kill was Melorix himself back in the good old days...back before I even had charge, and all the bag guys had to walk 2 miles in the snow barefoot on the way to sauron's school for the gifted.

Enjoy your accolade, and here is to hoping you will join the rest of us few who care little for statistics.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d01000002e7ac/signature.png]Thunderbladee[/charsig] Every time I do a quest, the creep dies inside me......And then I kill a freep an I'm all better!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2