We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Congrats Second Marshal Sholeh!!

Congrats Sholeh! You can always be counted on to teach the creeps a lesson or two on wariness in the moors! Now on to rank 14!
    Stantaun - 65 Hunter
    Ozzymandias 75 Burg
    Verite 75 Captain

Gratz Sho creeps had better watch their backs
    Skulkins Lumpytoad Dirkens

http://redemptionff.guildlaunch.com/

I am so proud of you I cried.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

Grats Sho!
    Bace- R14 Suicidal Minstrel and Kamikaze Karaoke King, Firefoot

In the same time frame Farmpaws got more grats than sholeh.. lol. Says a bit about you Sholeh doesnt it...

Grats Sholeh
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100002780e5/signature.png]Flamboyant[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    In the same time frame Farmpaws got more grats than sholeh.. lol. Says a bit about you Sholeh doesnt it...
    I don't mean to be inflammatory, but I think this says a bit more about you Conn, people will have their differences for whatever reasons and that's fine, different playstyles may cause ire in people who disagree with them, but why try to derail a thread just to get back at someone?

I don't know or assume Sholeh's free of all trasngressions against you in a similar manner, but someone should rise above or at least keep such needless drama a private matter.
    Stantaun - 65 Hunter
    Ozzymandias 75 Burg
    Verite 75 Captain

Was simply an observation. And yes, ofcourse, I would derail his thread lol, Why else would I post.

Im not sure you understood the intent of of most the "Grats" Farmpaws got so I'll help ya out:

sar·casm
       [sahr-kaz-uhm]
    noun
    harsh or bitter derision or irony.

a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

Grats threads are a popularity contest. Very few ever take the time to come across as sincere when it's much easier to type "grats /words" then move on to the next one. Hell, it almost became the norm to make 1 grats thread for 2 people like they were conjoined twins.

Life would be truely uneventful without the devil. Controversy is the easiest form of entertainment. If Connomir wasn't out for a laugh I'm guessing he'd just follow the 36th law of power. As it stands Connomir is just making this into an entertainment thread that will keep getting more and more hits.

Sholeh I've fought you a fair amount of times on both my reaver and warg and though I tend to scream more than cheer at the end it has been a contributing factor in me becoming a better pvp player. Grats on the rank.

I have never known you to be very bright, but even I am surprised that you are not aware that any facts that counter any of my statements are ignored. I chose naturally to ignore said sarcasm so as to further my point. Use that lump behind your face and think man!

Don't ever ever ever attempt to use logic or common sense again where I am involved. It is a waste of time and clearly just leads to more outlandish and exaggerated points of varying degrees of validity.

However, the fact remains the same, noone likes or cares about Sholeh, and atleast people found turk worth discussing.

Luckily I care deeply for Sholeh and am willing to sacrifice my time and effort to further a thread that died with 5 mins of his so called achievment.

Hugs Bali, dooooche!

Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post
    Im not sure you understood the intent of of most the "Grats" Farmpaws got so I'll help ya out:

sar·casm
       [sahr-kaz-uhm]
    noun
    harsh or bitter derision or irony.

a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bali,

Simple rule of life I've learned, and tbh struggled to apply sometimes:

"Never argue with a fool, they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"

Also:

"Never attempt to mud wrestle with a pig, you just get dirty and the pig likes it"

Both seem to apply here.

Onward to the grats part...

Thanks everyone both freep and creep who contributed. Admittedly it's been a long road (much longer than say soulshadow) or turks for that matter....but the journey is half the fun. I made my goal of r13 in under 1k deaths, so good news for creeps, I might possibly be easier to kill now as I'll likely go down swinging. Unless I decide I don't like being a 'good burg' and would rather just make you angry, in which case I'll continue to have fun running away from every fight I won't win, and only ganking greenies in the slugs.

-Sho
    Sholeh

I must admit, as much as it pains me, that r13 with under 1k deaths is pretty badass.

( I still think yer a doocher)

With that said, I am neither a fool nor a pig, but I do love mud wrestling.

Onward and upward!

I must admit, as much as it pains me, that r13 with under 1k deaths is pretty badass.

( I still think yer a doocher)

With that said, I am neither a fool nor a pig, but I do love mud wrestling.

Onward and upward!

Now now now conno, I'll accept your backhanded congratulations... I guess.

But who said that you were a fool or a pig? I certainly didn't say anything of the sort. Now if you wish to claim these titles as your own...you're welcome to them, I don't think anyone will fight you for them. But presuming that I called you either is simply wrong.
    Sholeh

I hate to derail Sho's grats page but it has far more than been done so far. I will say this.

I have always posted "grats" on everyones ranking posts regardless of my opinion of their gameplay or personality clashes I might have with them. The hoopla that has gone lately with many who have contributed in grats thread posts since the whole farming episode of turks is way past time to be over. PVP in this game means nothing, we are all just out there doing whatever makes us enjoy the game. Turks farms, conn takes up for turks's gameplay, sholeh and many others are very much against turks's gameplay, sholeh star hugs and takes pride in it, turks takes pride in farming, others enjoy doing stupid shenanigans like charging into 100 creeps to get a kill like I do, dozens of others(many who quit lotro long ago and still think their thoughts are relevant) want to throw in their 2 cents. Its a @#$%^& game people. Tell people grats or ignore the post. It's sad that an immature drunkard has to post this

Grats again Sholeh, you are a beastmode burg, and more than deserve grats for the effort you have put into getting r13 with the amount of deaths you have succumbed to.
    Last edited by Baritone; Sep 28 2012 at 02:16 AM.
    Bace- R14 Suicidal Minstrel and Kamikaze Karaoke King, Firefoot

Maybe Jack Daniels is right, maybe we are all approaching this wrong!

Sholeh, let us cast aside our small differences and make RoR the dawn of a new day!

I declare this month to be the Month without Connotrolling!

Thy will be done.

Grats to you Sholeh, regardless of anything else, I really meant it when I said that is a real accomplishment to have r13 and only 1k deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by bennyw2784 View Post
    Bali,

Simple rule of life I've learned, and tbh struggled to apply sometimes:

"Never argue with a fool, they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"

Also:

"Never attempt to mud wrestle with a pig, you just get dirty and the pig likes it"

Both seem to apply here.

-Sho
    Naa, you have it all wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Baritone View Post
    .., we are all just out there doing whatever makes us enjoy the game.
    As Bace noted, we're all doing what ever makes us enjoy the game. I personally like Conns post and replying to them. It's like playing "Whac-a-mole" to me. No matter how many times I hit the brainless rubber rodent it just pops up somewhere else. Thats what makes it enjoyable.

Grats again Sholeh, you are a beastmode burg, and more than deserve grats for the effort you have put into getting r13 with the amount of deaths you have succumbed to.
    Grats to you Sholeh, regardless of anything else, I really meant it when I said that is a real accomplishment to have r13 and only 1k deaths.
    I've never played against Sho and from what I know thats a good thing. Gratz man!
    Last edited by doug01; Sep 29 2012 at 11:48 PM.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

I declare this month to be the Month without Connotrolling!
    But in case Conn's lying... keep this handy.

And I think Bace is the only one on these forums to actually speak sensibly for once... it's a game, shutup and enjoy yourselves.
    [URL="http://s624.photobucket.com/user/kristinhal16/media/sig-lotrocopy_zps739e9343.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt323/kristinhal16/sig-lotrocopy_zps739e9343.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I still have 2 days to troll!

Meh, I am with you Bal, its fun, never gets old. All the people I truly had malcontent for are either out of the kin, or gone from lotro for a long time.

WIN!

Your next goal should be getting rank 15 in under 1136 deaths and i may have to delete farmpaws <3. gratz

I have never known you to be very bright, but even I am surprised that you are not aware that any facts that counter any of my statements are ignored. I chose naturally to ignore said sarcasm so as to further my point. Use that lump behind your face and think man!

Don't ever ever ever attempt to use logic or common sense again where I am involved. It is a waste of time and clearly just leads to more outlandish and exaggerated points of varying degrees of validity.

However, the fact remains the same, noone likes or cares about Sholeh, and atleast people found turk worth discussing.

Luckily I care deeply for Sholeh and am willing to sacrifice my time and effort to further a thread that died with 5 mins of his so called achievment.

Hugs Bali, dooooche!
    It is always painfully obvious when somebody is trying too hard to come off as intelligent. You have to stop, I'm getting second-hand embarrassment.

As an example, I'll just retype one of your sentences without context. You can't possibly argue that it doesn't sound forced.

***It is a waste of time and clearly just leads to more outlandish and exaggerated points of varying degrees of validity.***

Congrats, you used an SAT word but you've said nothing.

Also, for future reference, its achievement. With an E. Never follow up a petty jab at someone's intelligence with a spelling error that can't be attributed to chubby fingers.
    [font=broadway][color=orange]Dank Nasty and Proud of It Betch[/font][/color]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320d0100001caee1/signature.png]Nonconsensual[/charsig]

Oh also, congrats Sholeh. I've always hated you, but thats a good thing.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320d0100001caee1/signature.png]Nonconsensual[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by The_Watchman View Post
    It is always painfully obvious when somebody is trying too hard to come off as intelligent. You have to stop, I'm getting second-hand embarrassment.

As an example, I'll just retype one of your sentences without context. You can't possibly argue that it doesn't sound forced.

***It is a waste of time and clearly just leads to more outlandish and exaggerated points of varying degrees of validity.***

Congrats, you used an SAT word but you've said nothing.

Also, for future reference, its achievement. With an E. Never follow up a petty jab at someone's intelligence with a spelling error that can't be attributed to chubby fingers.

1. I don't need to sound or seem intelligent in a gaming forum.
    2. If the best you got it a typo, then just stay silent, bring some fun or stay on the sidelines where you belong.
    3. None of the words I used could be considered SAT prep type words, if you think validity, and exaggerate are SAT words then you are way behind the intelligence curve lol.
    4. The entire point of my trolling is to sound ridiculous and to come off in such a way that makes arguing with me a waste of time. I am sory you were unable to detect that, but I guess anything past checking words for proper spelling is too much for you.

Ogratz Sho. <3

1. I don't need to sound or seem intelligent in a gaming forum.
    2. If the best you got it a typo, then just stay silent, bring some fun or stay on the sidelines where you belong.
    3. None of the words I used could be considered SAT prep type words, if you think validity, and exaggerate are SAT words then you are way behind the intelligence curve lol.
    4. The entire point of my trolling is to sound ridiculous and to come off in such a way that makes arguing with me a waste of time. I am sory you were unable to detect that, but I guess anything past checking words for proper spelling is too much for you.
    1. If this is actually the case, then I'll reiterate my first point. Why are you trying to?
    2. You seemed to have missed the point of my post. The typo is not important.
    3. Validity... nope. Exaggerate... nope. Outlandish... yes. Also there isn't any "could be considered". The words either are or aren't SAT words. Also, if you are referring to a normal IQ curve when you mention the intelligence curve, I'll have you know that my IQ would have to be lower than 100 for me to be considered quote unquote behind the intelligence curve. That being said, I think I've gone too far in assuming you even know what I'm talking about at this point.
    4. Well sir, it would seem that you have to try a little harder in that respect, because it was exceedingly easy to take issue with the points you've made in this post.

*Sorry is spelled with two Rs.

The fact that you even felt it necessary to address my post would suggest that you sense the truth in it. Feel free to respond again, although I don't recommend it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast