We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Least played elf classes and most played classes?

i want to make an elf class and i don't want to be the most played class as a elf. Could some one tell me the most to least chosen classes as the elfs

I think guardian might be the least played elf class. you see alot of RK and Warden elfs

Elven gaurd but it is worst combination for gaurd

i dont think there is a bad combo

it looks like traits even out the tats for all classes and races but that's just me

Quote Originally Posted by brzwolf View Post
    it looks like traits even out the tats for all classes and races but that's just me
    Easily inspired, the race of man 5% incoming healing bonus is by far the most significant racial bonus in the game for the min-max crowd. Beyond this bonus you are right, by end game every racial difference is at best a rounding error compared to other stats. Racial skills throw a slight monkey wrench into all this (man heal, dwarf endurance, elf parry, hobbit flop) but they are on such a long cooldown their practical utility isn't very significant.

IMHO, pick a race-class combo you like and don't worry about what everyone else is doing.

also, start a petition for dorf wardens and burgs!!!!

Least played, Burglar and Captain, most played (and this goes for every race) Hunter.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

And uhmm if your a pvper I would say LM's are the least out there

have fun

Red face

as an elf, I think it will be the guard least played because of it's bad combo. While the hunter/Mini is one of the most played elf classes. I prefer a hobbit mini because two "fake deaths"
    Forget about the dwarf petition for burgs
    I want my hobbit CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Viklaf View Post
    Elven gaurd but it is worst combination for gaurd
    I have to disagree. Eldar's Grace is great for a guardian. Also you get a slight boost in resistance to poison and disease. That more than makes up for the tiny hit to morale and fate IMHO. Then there is the fact that as the tallest guardian you ought to be easy to click-target, unlike dwarves and hobbits.
    Amroth beheld the fading shore; Now low beyond the swell; And cursed the faithless ship that bore; Him far from Nimrodel.

Quote Originally Posted by bstrothe View Post
    I have to disagree. Eldar's Grace is great for a guardian. Also you get a slight boost in resistance to poison and disease. That more than makes up for the tiny hit to morale and fate IMHO. Then there is the fact that as the tallest guardian you ought to be easy to click-target, unlike dwarves and hobbits.
    I think the only racial difference that makes a significant difference to the Guardian class is the man incoming heal bonus. 5% of that is very, very nice. As for ease of selection? When I'm on my mini I select the tank (or whoever) from my raid or fellowship vital screen. If they happen to have shape-shifted into a Goblin, it would make no difference to me. From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I like hobbit tanks just for the comedic value.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    Least played, Burglar and Captain, most played (and this goes for every race) Hunter.
    Elves can be burgs or cappies? I think there's a good reason those two classes are the least played elven classes.

Guards and champs are the least played elf classes. I have an elf guardian and I don't have any problems with him. I am not sure why other people think it is a bad combo. Once you get to higher levels the race pros and cons are so minimal that they don't really affect your character at all. Some people think elves look bad in heavy armour, but that is just their personal opinion, which I do not share.

The Elf Maiden Guardian

Love me some Eldar's Grace. It's done my little elf behind good many a time.

I very rarely run into Elf Maiden Guardians. Like one every other month.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000e811d/01006/signature.png]Beliereth[/charsig]

Yea, eldar's grace is pretty good for tanks. 10 second of +75% parry is like another pledge/ DC