We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

What is the most chosen dwarf class.

i want to make an dwarf class and i don't want to be the most played class as a dwarf. Could some one tell me the most to least chosen classes as the dwarfs

It is all a matter of perception, but generally I would say that the most chosen classes for a Dwarf are;
    1) Guardian
    2) Rune Keeper
    3) Champion
    4) Minstrel
    5) Hunter

Since Hunter is class reliant on Agility and Dwarf is penalised with the lowest starting Agility stat (7 compared to the Elf 29), its hardly surprising that there doesn't seem to be that many Dwarf Hunters around.

I'd say hunter is the least common dwarf class, followed by minstrel. runekeeper, guardian, and champion are somewhat more common, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by brzwolf View Post
    i want to make an dwarf class and i don't want to be the most played class as a dwarf. Could some one tell me the most to least chosen classes as the dwarfs
    Minstrel I think
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000aea6e/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by podgie_bear View Post

Since Hunter is class reliant on Agility and Dwarf is penalised with the lowest starting Agility stat (7 compared to the Elf 29), its hardly surprising that there doesn't seem to be that many Dwarf Hunters around.
    Although Dwarf hunters, are, indeed the best.
    Parahelion - Burg, Krustii - Champ, Shurmann-Cappy, Tommac-Min, Lazarrus-LM, Thromdir-Hnt, Theodolan-Grd, Kozzmeaux - Bear - Dancing in the Dark kinship.
    Wrecks - Warg - The Black Blade

I know on Imladris the only Dwarves I see are prevalently Guards and RKs. I've seen maybe 2-3 Champs like 1 hunter. I can't recall seeing a Dwarf Mini. So if you want to go against the norm, make a Dwarf Mini.

I would have write champion is the most chosen dwarf class followed by guardians and rune-keepers.
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???

normally guards and champs. The heavy armour melee guys, since dwarves get might, vitality and mitigation bonuses
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220401000013d41e/signature.png]Jubel[/charsig]