We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Where to find this cloak?

So far i found this cloak as Deepening Rift Cloak and Cloak of the Misty Night. I was wondering can you still get this cloak or any of same design? (found using Item Treasury plugin)

Last edited by Pontin_Finnberry; Dec 11 2016 at 03:43 PM.
    Pontin Level 105 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. and Travelling Event!

That's a Isengard instance/Dunland drop that has a few different Dunlending names. It is a level 75 item. The one in your jpg is really brown as if it took the brown dye in more areas than usual. I've had green and yellow and a few other color combos. Look through the loot table jpgs for those instances as well as jpgs of quest reward cloaks for Dunland.

What server are you on? I may even have an unbound one in my vault.

Sorry, took a look at Cel-clog and it is similar in layout but not really the same. Cool cloak though

Ok, third times the charm. I saw this as the "Cloak of Durin’s Crown" which was a Moria pre-order reward. It was made, along with many older items, dyeable in a later update.

I know I got many otherwise unobtainable Moria items including amazing housing items and gear by buying a new sealed special edition retail box of MoM off ebay and adding the code to my account. Don't know if an unused pre-order code still exists to do the same.

That looks like the
    Cloak of Durin's Crown, a pre-order item from the Moria launch. Rumor is that the artwork was maybe used elsewhere since it was a US feature and folks on EU servers had them, but not sure if that is true or not.

It came in a nice purple by default.

"Pink makes EVERYTHING better! Cept Orcs or gobbies. Nothin' can make them better!
    Tearna Quickfoot, Hobbit minstrel on Landroval.

ok thanks for info seems can't get the cloak now then, though would be nice if they returned the cloak and make it obtainable again
    Pontin Level 105 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. and Travelling Event!