We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Shield that looks like the guardian logo

A very long time ago somewhere in Lotro, I believe I saw a shield with the exact appearance of the Guardian-class icon (red and white field squared). Now for the life of me I can't place its name or source, whether it was a barterable reward or a random landscape drop. Does a shield with this appearance still exist?
    Éala Éarendel engla beorhtast / ofer middangeard monnum sended / and sodfasta sunnan leoma, / tohrt ofer tunglas þu tida gehvane / of sylfum þe symle inlihtes.

Found it, answering my own question : it is Master Guardsman's Heavy Shield of Adlan, available from heavy armour barter vendor at skirmish camps.

Since I can't delete my own thread, will leave it here for sake of info in case anyone else might benefit. Some really nice cosmetic appearances on those seemingly generic Eruilan/Nailan/Adlan shields.
    Éala Éarendel engla beorhtast / ofer middangeard monnum sended / and sodfasta sunnan leoma, / tohrt ofer tunglas þu tida gehvane / of sylfum þe symle inlihtes.