We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Is this a good Lore Master look?

Hi there, this is my main Sergis. Are these good Lore Master looks? I've had that red outfit since 07

~~ Sergis LVL 100 LM ~~
    ~ Usually Doing Nothing :p ~
    ~~ Former Arkenstoner ~~

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Soros View Post
    Hi there, this is my main Sergis. Are these good Lore Master looks? I've had that red outfit since 07 ...
    I say yes! No matter if they are old outfits because classic good looking is never out of season. Those combos are nicely balanced & matched. & looks very realistic to the era, like something that Sinter Klaus will use to walk to the town.
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    I say yes! No matter if they are old outfits because classic good looking is never out of season. Those combos are nicely balanced & matched. & looks very realistic to the era, like something that Sinter Klaus will use to walk to the town.
    I second this!
    Founder of Fluffy Bunny Order.

Is there actually a canon of lore master outfits?

I mean, besides the look of Radagast, which seems to be the master of all lore masters.

I have tried to make mine look like a disciple of Radagast, and found that it isn't that easy. The farmers faire cosmetics of 2015 helped in coming closer.

Head: Pristine Hat (crafted) orange
    Back: Cloak of Many Worlds, rust
    Chest: Surcoat of the Yield, sienna
    Feet: Reclaimed Nobleman's Shoes (a reward of the Great River), rust

I couldn't make the Gardening Boots match the color, there is something greenish that won't go away; and if I try to cover it up with orange, they become obtrusive :/

The staff is a Walking Staff of the lowest level. I bought it in a shop in Michel Delving.

Head: Halter of West Rohan, rust
    Body: Caparison of the Yield (undyed)
    Saddle: Saddle of Michel Delving (because it is where my character is sitting)
    Feet: Light Leggings of the Entwash, rust

And yes, Radagast travels on horseback, too. Just look at the horse with which he came to Beorns house.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 105 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Manfreid, dwarven Level 105 Champion, all the same
    Alexophor, human Level 105 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval

If you like looking at it, wear it. Some people wear cosmetics to match their class, or their personal lore, or to just not have a bright pink pair of pants, but at the end of the day, cosmetics are there for you to look how you want. Doesn't really matter what we think.

(And Dima, if you happen to read this, I'm going to keep that hideous green hat until the end of time )
    Neddor, Untrustworthy Guardian of Arkenstone
    Massan, Captain Nutter of Laurelin

Quote Originally Posted by Soros View Post
    Hi there, this is my main Sergis. Are these good Lore Master looks? I've had that red outfit since 07

[
    I just want to point out majority of those items werent in the game on 07 and outfit system werent either. That said im guessing original outfit were most likely quite similar..

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlax3.0 View Post
    I second this!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmutkan View Post
    If you like looking at it, wear it. Some people wear cosmetics to match their class, or their personal lore, or to just not have a bright pink pair of pants, but at the end of the day, cosmetics are there for you to look how you want. Doesn't really matter what we think.

(And Dima, if you happen to read this, I'm going to keep that hideous green hat until the end of time )
    Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    I just want to point out majority of those items werent in the game on 07 and outfit system werent either. That said im guessing original outfit were most likely quite similar..
    Ah I coulda sworn I've had this since my first year of playing, perhaps it was in 09 when I came back after a long break. And I was just simply asking if this looked good for a Lore Master, don't know if theres anyway to actually define that tho haha. Anyway thanks for the replies and comments guys
    ~~ Sergis LVL 100 LM ~~
    ~ Usually Doing Nothing :p ~
    ~~ Former Arkenstoner ~~