We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thinking of transfering character, worth it?

I'm atm playing on Evernight, EU-server, and I got a bunch of friends who recently started playing here on Crickhollow. I dont really want to start over so Im thinking of transfering some of my chars here (my highest being lvl 55). being a EU player, is it hard to find groups? And how is the MvP? Are there any EU players here or is it mostly just US? and lastly, is this server active, both at low lvls and high lvl?

It's the most populated and active server in the game. http://lux-hdro.de/hdro-live.php You will 100% feel a difference.

Hah it's definitely not the most populated, but there's people, definitely.

Hard to find groups? Depends on what you're looking for. I don't see many GA or GB advertisements (but I dont hang in the relevant areas either but I think I did see some), but relevant to end-game and deed runs there's groups plenty, and yes, on European times (I'm a lost Euro-player myself ) - lvl 75 content, Moria content (harder instances less ofc) and even Angmar content.

PvMP? I don't have anything good to say. Recently freeps have been scarce, look at the server stats, they speak for themselves.

Are there any European players? Yes, some, there's a whole portuguese kinship, several italian players and many more from different countries. But mostly americans of course.

Is the server active? It's been a bit down lately on higher lvls, I guess many people are taking a break before RoR, but I'm levelling a toon currently and I've seen people everywhere, plenty in starter areas, have found random questing buddies in Goblin-town and Trollshaws even! So I'd say it is? I don;t have anything to compare it to though.

Hope this helps!
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

PvMP could be better, but its not too bad! Depends on what ya like really, there are down times but there have been some pretty good fights lately. I wouldn't transfer to Crick if yer hardcore PvMP but if yer causal its fine.
    Xalfang R10 warg, Xalweb R8 Spidey, Xalgnakah R8 Defiler/Bruzrat's pocket-healer, Euanggelion R8 Warden.

I don't think you can transfer characters between old EU servers and US servers. Could be wrong though.
    Razor // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship //

What Razor said should be correct (I remembered because at one point I was exploring about that option the other way :P).

But, I have to take back what I said about not being most populated - maybe it is! I took a look at the server stats and Crickhollow seems to be doing exceptionally well compared to EVERY other server. It might also be worth noticing that the 'low time' on this server seems to be way less severe and last for a shorter time than on other servers (probably thanks to a good number of oceanic players and euro players as well).

Go Crickhollow!
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

I re-started playing today, but i can say that..: I made my character in Landroval and there is nobody in the starting zone.
    Then I searched information and i started in crickhollow and.... 34 characters only in the starting zone :O

And I'm staying here for sure ... but... I'm talking about low lvl players. The high lvl zones i have no Idea

Come on over. The more the better. I am a third shifter so I m always paying with peps form the EU and such. Nights are sometimes slow. I have eight toons I bounce around on at all diffrent levels and I always see people on in. the low lvl areas. My highest is only 45 so idk past that