We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Quickslot command doesn't respond

Hi...I'm playing LM, started Angmar and recently a command for stealthed attack on my lynx companion got stuck - as always active, although it's not a toggle skill (with white lines around it). I cannot deactivate it by clicking mouse on it, disbanding companion or leaving the game. It wouldn't be a big deal if I wouldn't have to check every time before issuing a command is my lynx really stealthed (if it isn't then it does a regular attack with same command). Anyone had similar problem?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0720601000022b46b/signature.png]Raush[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbaer View Post
    Hi...I'm playing LM, started Angmar and recently a command for stealthed attack on my lynx companion got stuck - as always active, although it's not a toggle skill (with white lines around it). I cannot deactivate it by clicking mouse on it, disbanding companion or leaving the game. It wouldn't be a big deal if I wouldn't have to check every time before issuing a command is my lynx really stealthed (if it isn't then it does a regular attack with same command). Anyone had similar problem?
    Pet skills can be set to auto-fire so that the pet uses it as soon as it becomes available. You toggle the auto-fire mode by right clicking the skill. So, if you accidentally right clicked on the skill instead of left clicking, that set it to auto-fire and you should be able to cancel that by right clicking on it again.

How ever simple this solution may sound, it works. Never forget the right click, tyvm .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0720601000022b46b/signature.png]Raush[/charsig]