We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for Casual and Mature Kinship

Hello,

Just like the title said, my lvl 19 hunter, Stewald, is looking for kinship that is mature and casual

More about me : I am 34 yo and playing from Indonesia, but I will not specifically looking for Asia Pacific kinship to join, any kinship is fine as long as there at least few people are playing about the same time as me.

I have been playing this game since the beginning and I have a lifetime membership. At the back of my mind, the first time I sign up for this game I knew that this is will be the last MMORPG I will be playing, so I will keep on buying the expansion and enjoying it.
    I started this game at Firefoot, I have lvl 50 guardian which I stopped playing and moved out to Elendilmir because I have some friends playing over there. After they decided to quit the game, I am coming back to Firefoot and starting with new character, my hunter will be my primary.

I have quite enough experience in MMORPG, starting from UO, DAoC, WoW, LOTRO, WAR, GW2, and coming back to LOTRO again. I still playing GW2 because all my friends that move out from LOTRO is creating a guild over there, still, I will always coming back to LOTRO and having a good times.

With work and family, my primary goal just to have fun and releasing stress. So, it will be nice if I can join to a kinship that allow me to do such thing. Of course, I will do anything with my ability to help any members.
    Cheers and see you in game
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000004b69d/signature.png]Elrach[/charsig]

You might want to get in contact with The Valkyries, a larger, but still casual. Contact any of us ingame or mail Wryenn.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d01000030c5f2/signature.png]Jennywen[/charsig]