We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Stubborn Herald!

Hello there,

My heralds pet bar is not working, I'm not sure if this is something I've done, some kinda lock I've activated or a bug of some sort but none of the buttons are working, this has been an issue for a couple of days now so re-summoning herald / reloading lotro doesn't fix the problem.

I've managed to get it stuck on aggressive mode and he's just running wild, does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

whenever ive had this problem, it is because there is another bar/UI-piece covering it... even if it doesnt look like it.

for example, i move my health-bar/portriat to the bottom of the screen. there is a large empty portion of the health bar that is there for all the buffs/debuffs that you can have. if this portion of the healthbar is over any of the hoykey-bars, I cannot click them to activate the buttons... as the game thinks you are clicking that empty part of the healthbar.

so, do you have some "empty" UI items on your screen? do you maybe have an unused hot-bar on top of it?

thats my first thought on what you describe.

second thought: for a work-around, you should be able to set hot-keys to the skills... im blanking on how/where, but i think there are keybindings for those... they may be called something like "class" skills in the UI options.

another work-around (assuming my main point above is correct) would be to ctrl+\ and move the pet-bar to anywhere it is unobstructed on your screen, then drag the icon off you pet-bar onto your main hot-bars and can assign a key-binding to that slot or just click on it that way.
    Last edited by SapienChavez; Sep 19 2012 at 02:32 PM.
    "I am always serious; I am never serious." -Me
    "I make the most outrageous and exaggerated statements of any man to ever live, has ever lived, or that will ever live." -Me

You're a genius, that was indeed the problem!

Thank you very much

glad i could help!

and thank you for that compliment. you made my day!

thats right all yall, im a genius! you read it, its in print, so it must be true!
    "I make the most outrageous and exaggerated statements of any man to ever live, has ever lived, or that will ever live." -Me

Quote Originally Posted by SapienChavez View Post
    thats right all yall, im a genius! you read it, its in print, so it must be true!
    Incorrect! It's on the Internet, so it's a LIE!

You must print it on your printer, and have someone else read it to you, for it to become Truth.

had it notarized and i mailed it to myself. certified.

should i get a frame ready, or just have it laminated on wood?

Quote Originally Posted by SapienChavez View Post
    had it notarized and i mailed it to myself. certified.

should i get a frame ready, or just have it laminated on wood?
    Frappsed, notarized by the pope and signed by Eddie Van Halen or it didn't happen.
    Last edited by Armitas; Sep 20 2012 at 06:10 PM.