We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Symbol of the Elder King

Looking to buy one, but the AH prices seem a little steep to me...150-300g is too much for my wallet.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000134d16/01008/signature.png]Lawrendir[/charsig]

You can try asking in glff. Prices seem to be a little more friendly than on the AH. On the other hand, I'd save my money and wait until RoR goes live, then prices on all current level cap items will drop dramatically (and be mostly obsolete or mainly unused).

Ah...very good thought on the release! Thanks!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000134d16/01008/signature.png]Lawrendir[/charsig]

Wish I had your server. 150g is incredibly cheap for a symbol on Silverlode, even in GLFF vs the AH. The cheapest I usually see them go is 250-275g, and usually they go for a bit more.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Is this for the level 65 symbol - you didn't specify Worn symbol for a level 75 item. Don't waste your money if it is for the 65, you'll out level it so quickly it isn't worth the money. It's one thing if you have one in your possession that you can use though.

Dropped Prices, Hardly...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeroen3219 View Post
    You can try asking in glff. Prices seem to be a little more friendly than on the AH. On the other hand, I'd save my money and wait until RoR goes live, then prices on all current level cap items will drop dramatically (and be mostly obsolete or mainly unused).
    Well, ROR is running and I sure haven't seen ANY Price Drops, Symbols of the Elder King are still 60-100G at the AH, and Worn Symbol of the Elder King is 175-250+ Gold at the AH, and of Course with the Addition of the Tarnished Symbol of Celebrimbor for L85 2nd Age (Those are around 400-600G each)...
    All those Prices are Utterly Ridiculous, Where does the Normal Gamer even come up with that Much Gold to "Spare" sure not me, took me many Months just to get up to 200G.
    The Only thing I see is a Lot of Players who seem to Think that being the Richest Player is the Only Way to Go, aah Avarice & Greed...
    I have even seen some of these Repeat Players setting Up Big Raids just for the Drops they Can attempt to sell at the AH for exhorbant Prices...That's Funny, also tells me what Kind of Person that is in RL, Nobody I would associate with.
    One Player in Vilya had 9 Worn Symbols of the Elder King for Buy-Outs of 250G Each, and All were Posted in the AH at One time, Get Outta Here...Too Bad Lotro doesn't start Placing Caps on Max Pricing so Us Little Guys have a Chance at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Red_1 View Post
    Well, ROR is running and I sure haven't seen ANY Price Drops, Symbols of the Elder King are still 60-100G at the AH, and Worn Symbol of the Elder King is 175-250+ Gold at the AH, and of Course with the Addition of the Tarnished Symbol of Celebrimbor for L85 2nd Age (Those are around 400-600G each)...
    All those Prices are Utterly Ridiculous, Where does the Normal Gamer even come up with that Much Gold to "Spare" sure not me, took me many Months just to get up to 200G.
    The Only thing I see is a Lot of Players who seem to Think that being the Richest Player is the Only Way to Go, aah Avarice & Greed...
    I have even seen some of these Repeat Players setting Up Big Raids just for the Drops they Can attempt to sell at the AH for exhorbant Prices...That's Funny, also tells me what Kind of Person that is in RL, Nobody I would associate with.
    One Player in Vilya had 9 Worn Symbols of the Elder King for Buy-Outs of 250G Each, and All were Posted in the AH at One time, Get Outta Here...Too Bad Lotro doesn't start Placing Caps on Max Pricing so Us Little Guys have a Chance at least.
    It's fair prices because there are a ton of people who would spend that much. It's also not that hard to get high numbers of gold even through regular play. I've accrued into the four digits and I've sold maybe 25-30g of total stuff in the AH or through trade channels.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Unhappy :0

I had to trade my tome of will for 1.. That was stupid but I was depressed for 1.. My guard was 60 at the time.
    Dushuak Rank: 12 Galathia Rank: 6 Salloe Rank: 7 Ramaros Rank: 6 Amoris: Rank 6

Evil People Lead To Evil Intentions.