We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Congratulations to High Facerollers Valiava and Shwasted

Congrats on achieving rank 9.
    Valiava- you remind me of myself a few years back when I just started ranking up the mini. I was just as excited to get every rank, I drooled over tiny bit that's left to get to that next rank, always checked my renown gains/kbs. I'm also proud that there is a small amount of players left who actually care about getting renown and ranks. Keep up the good work and take a break from freep for a bit, helps you to sort some other business.

Shwasted- You're pretty new to freepside but definitely fast pace. You will probably get a lot of trolls jumping on this thread to derail and what not, don't mind them. You deserve your rank just as much as anyone else.
    Congrats to you both and good luck in the future!

P.S I believe Carerun and Evendale are closing in on their ranks as well, my early congrats to them!
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

Gratz again to you Shwasted. I had a hell of a time racing you and Evandale to 9 lol. You two may not have seen it that way but it was my way of making the rank fun I suppose lol.

Thanks for the thread Volo ;P

First and foremost, grats to Valiava and Schwasted, enjoy the best rank there is!

Quote Originally Posted by vhamster View Post
    you remind me of myself a few years back when I just started ranking up the mini. I was just as excited to get every rank, I drooled over tiny bit that's left to get to that next rank, always checked my renown gains/kbs. I'm also proud that there is a small amount of players left who actually care about getting renown and ranks.
    I'm sure I'm about to go way overboard and this isn't specifically directed at you Volo (the above quote set off what can bother me about the moors, and you are certainly an offender at times):

How is this possibly a good thing or something to be proud of? I understand the need to have renown and ranks in the moors for freepside as a mechanic to show progression and accomplishments, but when you're out there with the goal being earning renown and rank, all we get is the terrible PvP that so often strikes Nimrodel (continuously farming greenies, 10v3 rez camps, 10 creeps sitting on STAB waiting to zerg the next sap to come to EC, staying fellowed/raided when the opposing side has shown zero ability to even get a kill). Creepside at least has the excuse that ranking unlocks skills/traits and passives, but what does rank get you freepside? A better brand? a horsey? a (generally) meh class item and cloak? a shinier badge on your portrait?

Renown/infamy/ranking should be a function of having fun with friends, challenging your skills, and generally participating in good fights. Seems like many people have this backwards and only fight the good fight when they have no other options for getting their ranks.

Sorry to presumably derail your thread so quickly, grats again Schwasted and Valiava.

I agree in regards to ranking with friends to have fun and such Geir. The only thing about it that backfires though is you get people who like to QQ about someone being grouped.

I switched creep to say "Hey" to a couple creep friends only to be QQ'd at by someone I will not name the name of for the sake of less QQ. I have always seen myself as more of a solo RK. Yes, I do group with Volo and our group we call "The Avengers," but to be called someone who always runs around with healers and a tab that looks like it does below is just disheartening, especially after ranking which is a big feat for getting 9 and up. I didn't take anything said to heart but here is my proof that I don't always group as said:

Congrats you two!!

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    First and foremost, grats to Valiava and Schwasted, enjoy the best rank there is!

I'm sure I'm about to go way overboard and this isn't specifically directed at you Volo (the above quote set off what can bother me about the moors, and you are certainly an offender at times):

How is this possibly a good thing or something to be proud of? I understand the need to have renown and ranks in the moors for freepside as a mechanic to show progression and accomplishments, but when you're out there with the goal being earning renown and rank, all we get is the terrible PvP that so often strikes Nimrodel (continuously farming greenies, 10v3 rez camps, 10 creeps sitting on STAB waiting to zerg the next sap to come to EC, staying fellowed/raided when the opposing side has shown zero ability to even get a kill). Creepside at least has the excuse that ranking unlocks skills/traits and passives, but what does rank get you freepside? A better brand? a horsey? a (generally) meh class item and cloak? a shinier badge on your portrait?

Renown/infamy/ranking should be a function of having fun with friends, challenging your skills, and generally participating in good fights. Seems like many people have this backwards and only fight the good fight when they have no other options for getting their ranks.

Sorry to presumably derail your thread so quickly, grats again Schwasted and Valiava.
    Are you seriously trying to lecture me how to play in the moors? Who are you?

I'll clarify what I said before and then and apologize once more to Schwasted and Valiava on derailing the thread for them.

Take it as a lecture, or my opinion, or whatever you want: what I said wasn't directed specifically at you, and there are people on both sides who I think are far worse about this than you. I could go on for a long time about what I think is right and wrong out there, but i doubt many people care, and the fact is you and everyone else can play however you want.

People who play in the moors with the primary goal being to rank make the action worse.

Congrats!, Val u transfered back?

Quote Originally Posted by 87_Suited View Post
    Congrats!, Val u transfered back?
    Yes. It was a bit of a last minute decision and I didn't think it would go as quick as it did or else I would have spent my 5k comms on E lol. I'm glad to be back and I'll leave it at that.

I guess E just wasn't for me. Too many people I missed and enjoyed the company of. I didn't want to have to make new friends and risk replacing the ones I already have.

Congrats you guys!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000068d0f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Hey Congratulations on the ranks you guys; two more bug-zappers get the shiny green!
    :P

Hope to be there with you soon now, cheers.

Can I lecture you then? He's actually a damn gutsy Warden that has earned the respect of many Creeps. He solos, and not the way most Wardens solo, traited full heals, not sure of his exact build, but I'm sure its spearline. He reminds of a Dorf Champ that use to run around solo all the time, Droi....something or other....

Oh, and gratz, of all the RK's in the moors, you 2 are certainly 2 of them....
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    Can I lecture you then? He's actually a damn gutsy Warden that has earned the respect of many Creeps. He solos, and not the way most Wardens solo, traited full heals, not sure of his exact build, but I'm sure its spearline. He reminds of a Dorf Champ that use to run around solo all the time, Droi....something or other....

Oh, and gratz, of all the RK's in the moors, you 2 are certainly 2 of them....
    Actually, that's not a lecture Spidey, more of an addition to my knowledge. I know he solos, do you really think I've not been there? I fought him on my warg and it was a draw as his bleed killed me. I could have potted it and deny the kill, but I think over the years I've learned when respect is due to be given. I've been soloing longer than he's been in the moors, I really don't understand the critique.

Actually, that's not a lecture Spidey, more of an addition to my knowledge. I know he solos, do you really think I've not been there? I fought him on my warg and it was a draw as his bleed killed me. I could have potted it and deny the kill, but I think over the years I've learned when respect is due to be given. I've been soloing longer than he's been in the moors, I really don't understand the critique.
    Maybe it was the "Who are you?" comment when you obviously know who he is. Warden bleeds aren't pottable IIRC. When's your sub up this time? XD
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    Maybe it was the "Who are you?" comment when you obviously know who he is. Warden bleeds aren't pottable IIRC. When's your sub up this time? XD
    Yup could have used a morale pot then and lived. Don't worry about my sub Spidey, unfortunately, you're not paying for it.

Did he just say something about your mother?

Oh......forgot what I was doing.......gratz.
    Last edited by WhoHe; Sep 17 2012 at 12:44 PM.

Grats, you were my favorite target to kill

Last edited by HinderSpam; Sep 18 2012 at 01:10 AM. Reason: read the thread, derp
    Rank 15 Blackarrow HinderSpam
    55,000 Killing Blows and Counting

Quote Originally Posted by HinderSpam View Post
    Grats, you were my favorite target to kill
    Lol I was wondering why I was always the first target. Good to know someone remembers me XD.

Tsk Tsk, now u have Elendilmir Rank 15 creeps trolling you in Nimrodel Forums

BTW good to see u out the other day Dren!
    Last edited by 87_Suited; Sep 18 2012 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HinderSpam View Post
    I just noticed your OOC lol.

[OOC] Yay Val died
    [OOC] Mutkicker: Whatever

lol someone wasn't happy i died :P