We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

my hunter is looking for some work

hi,im a brand new player,but i quite like the game and im thinking that a cool,casual kinship sounds really cool.
    Im 16 and therefore dont have tons of time to play as i have exams in school.
    It also seems as if ive picked the most common class in the game,The Hunter.
    Ive never played an mmo,but i have played a lot of rpg games likes dragon age origins and dark souls(im naming these ones because they have some group things in them).
    Someone please get back to me on this,i also know nothing about kinships so a kind of orienteering thing would be helpful.
    I have noticed that some people my age can be quite rude on games and i just want to point out that i am always friendly on games and willing to get to know people.

Unhappy

i forgot to say i am free to play,and dont have any of the expansions and i most likely wont pay even if i love the game as i dont have the money

Thumbs up my hunter is looking for some work

it sorta depends what kinship you can be in by which server your on. if your elendilmir give a holler to either starkman or ardiron and they can tell you more

im in crickhollow if thats what you mean

Hi! If you're looking for a kinship, I would like you to consider my kinship, The Band. We're a casual kinship who help each other with quests and instances. We're willing to take new players to the game and showing them the ropes and whatnot. We mostly play in the evenings because we all have day jobs. If you have any questions, please contact me or Reactorgirl in game.

If you want a big kinship then I suggest Kights Who Say Ni, very many nice and accommodating people there. Find any of their officers by giving a shout in glff (to join that channel, type /joinchannel glff <-- it's the biggest public serverwide chat channel). Good luck!
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Kornakhas -Defiler, Korbashburz -Reaver, Kortdogestyle -Warg, Kornquickscopamlg - Black Arrow, Kornslurpyourblood - Weaver -Pyrrhic
    Kortahl-Captain, Korthillion-Rune-Keeper, Korthro-Lore Master, Korthallion-Minstrel, Kormornoroth-Champion - The Dark Legion

ok,i keep up with ye if what im trying now currently dosent work out