We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45 85 91 92 93 94 95
Results 2,351 to 2,353 of 2353
    Quote Originally Posted by Boraxxe View Post
    How about Roac, son of Carc.
    Roac was an aged (153 yrs old) raven. He helped the dwarves by translating the message of a thrush that rushed to deliver the news that Smaug had been vanquished.

He also tried to help Thorin by telling him that he should beware of the dragon hoard, that it could be his downfall, as it later turned out to be.

He was frail. He was feathered (though sort of raggedly). And he was a friend to both the dwarves and a denying Thorin.
    Wow, that was fast. Bonus points for the daddy bird's name. The riddle-stick is back to you, sir.

Disclaimer: Bonus points are only redeemable for used riddles, and are not available to use all times of the year. They may expire at any time. Send a PM to Boraxxe for more details. As often and as many times as you like.
    Today is a good day for Pie.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.

OK, next one:

painful words spoken
    ............................ missed a putt.........................At a Dead & Co. show on a Mexican beach............ another Dead & Co. show at the same beach a year later
    The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face and his "I smoked my lawn" face, and yes, that's a banana, no, I'm not happy to see you.
    If it's not dangerous, it's not fun!
    Golfing Hobby yes....Golfing Hobby yes

Quote Originally Posted by Boraxxe View Post
    OK, next one:

painful words spoken
    It's been a couple of days, guess it's time for a hint...

foreign painful words
    ............................ missed a putt.........................At a Dead & Co. show on a Mexican beach............ another Dead & Co. show at the same beach a year later
    The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face and his "I smoked my lawn" face, and yes, that's a banana, no, I'm not happy to see you.
    If it's not dangerous, it's not fun!
    Golfing Hobby yes....Golfing Hobby yes

Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45 85 91 92 93 94 95