We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58
Results 1,426 to 1,430 of 1430
    OK, this was inspired by one of the possible threads I was investigating for the last riddle:

Significant crafting transgression
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtilleryman View Post
    OK, this was inspired by one of the possible threads I was investigating for the last riddle:

Significant crafting transgression
    Melkor crafting his own music with thoughts against the Theme of Iluvatar, disturbing the Ainur around him?
    Pontin Level 115 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server. Staff member of the Lord of the Rings Discord Server, and Owner of Middle-Earth Lore discord.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Aule sort of crafted the dwarves without permission from Eru. After he got busted he was going to smash his creations and Eru stopped him.

Ted Nasmith depiction
    ...................... missed a putt...............At a Dead & Co. show on a Mexican beach
    The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face and his "I smoked my lawn" face.
    If it's not dangerous, it's not fun!
    Golfing Hobby yes....Golfing Hobby yes

Only Boraxxe has the answer! I’d say creation of the dwarves was fairly significant in the grand scheme of things!

Your turn...
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

Next riddle:

frustrated tantrum evidence
    ...................... missed a putt...............At a Dead & Co. show on a Mexican beach
    The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face and his "I smoked my lawn" face.
    If it's not dangerous, it's not fun!
    Golfing Hobby yes....Golfing Hobby yes

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58