We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84
Results 2,076 to 2,087 of 2087
    Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    This may be easy or not, but here we go:

Wood Thunder Defense
    Hint: Its character and the name is slightly expanded in Middle-earth.
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Hmmm I guess most are away or this too hard?

Hmmm I guess most are away or this too hard?
    Yeah, I think a hint is in order...
    ............................ missed a putt.........................At a Dead & Co. show on a Mexican beach............ another Dead & Co. show at the same beach a year later
    The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face and his "I smoked my lawn" face, and yes, that's a banana, no, I'm not happy to see you.
    If it's not dangerous, it's not fun!
    Golfing Hobby yes....Golfing Hobby yes

Hint: Thunder can be power, who has that?, our third age character in Middle-earth uses a similar name and uses Wood as defense.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

This may be easy or not, but here we go:

Wood Thunder Defense

How about Thorin Oakenshield?
    ............................ missed a putt.........................At a Dead & Co. show on a Mexican beach............ another Dead & Co. show at the same beach a year later
    The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face and his "I smoked my lawn" face, and yes, that's a banana, no, I'm not happy to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Boraxxe View Post
    How about Thorin Oakenshield?
    you be correct!

Wood = oak

Defense = Shield

Thunder is Thor expand his name to Thorin

your turn.

OK, here's the next one:

proper ale year

OK, here's the next one:

proper ale year
    Easy!

“The Northfarthing barley was so fine that the beer of 1420 malt was long remembered and became a byword. Indeed a generation later one might hear an old gaffer in an inn, after a good pint of well-earned ale, put down his mug with a sigh: ‘Ah! that was proper fourteen-twenty, that was!”

(NOTE: If I’ve got this wrong then I repent for my cocky attitude at thinking it was easy )
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtilleryman View Post
    Easy!

“The Northfarthing barley was so fine that the beer of 1420 malt was long remembered and became a byword. Indeed a generation later one might hear an old gaffer in an inn, after a good pint of well-earned ale, put down his mug with a sigh: ‘Ah! that was proper fourteen-twenty, that was!”

(NOTE: If I’ve got this wrong then I repent for my cocky attitude at thinking it was easy )
    Repentance not needed.
    The stick is yours!

Repentance not needed.
    The stick is yours!
    Phew, that’s alright then! Try this one:

Blonde haired “robbers”

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtilleryman View Post

Blonde haired “robbers”
    The Rohirrim

" 'Yet there are many that cry in the Dunland tongue,' said Gamling. 'I know that tongue. It is an ancient speech of men, and once was spoken in many western valleys of the Mark. Hark! They hate us, and they are glad; for our doom seems certain to them. 'The king the king!' they cry. 'We will take their king. Death to the Forgoil! Death to the Strawheads! Death to the robbers of the North!' Such names they have for us.' "

...when in doubt...twirl...

Quote Originally Posted by Reaboj View Post
    The Rohirrim

" 'Yet there are many that cry in the Dunland tongue,' said Gamling. 'I know that tongue. It is an ancient speech of men, and once was spoken in many western valleys of the Mark. Hark! They hate us, and they are glad; for our doom seems certain to them. 'The king the king!' they cry. 'We will take their king. Death to the Forgoil! Death to the Strawheads! Death to the robbers of the North!' Such names they have for us.' "
    Got it in one!

Passing the baton... Baton passed!

Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84