We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50
Results 1,226 to 1,229 of 1229
    Jumping in the game. May I ask if we are looking for a single answer or three answers?
    Proud member of Reflections of the Light on Gladden.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerOfFury View Post
    Jumping in the game. May I ask if we are looking for a single answer or three answers?
    For all of these 3-word Trivia riddles the answer can be any number of words.
    Only the initial riddle is restricted to 3 words.
    ....................... missed a putt. ...............At a Dead & Co. show on a Mexican beach
    The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face and his "I smoked my lawn" face.
    This has to end. I do not play LOTRO because I want to gamble. I play LOTRO because I like the game.
    Buying keys is not playing the game.
    Golfing Hobby yes....Golfing Hobby yes

I’m not sure if I’m even thinking in the right direction, but I’m going to guess Gollum biting The Ring from Frodo’s hand. One (Ring), Six (Teeth), Nine (Fingers)
    Proud member of Reflections of the Light on Gladden.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerOfFury View Post
    I’m not sure if I’m even thinking in the right direction, but I’m going to guess Gollum biting The Ring from Frodo’s hand. One (Ring), Six (Teeth), Nine (Fingers)
    Wow.
    You came up with a better answer that I intended. I was thinking, One ring, 6 teeth, Nine (either fellows, or Nazgul). (Fingers fits better!)
    GratZ!

Your turn...
    ....................... missed a putt. ...............At a Dead & Co. show on a Mexican beach
    The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face and his "I smoked my lawn" face.
    This has to end. I do not play LOTRO because I want to gamble. I play LOTRO because I like the game.
    Buying keys is not playing the game.
    Golfing Hobby yes....Golfing Hobby yes

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50