We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64
Results 1,576 to 1,578 of 1578
    Quote Originally Posted by Estelrandir View Post
    Lockholes? = tunnels under Michel Delving, where some hobbits were imprisoned. And cited from wiki (which cited from the 3rd book):
    this sounds like loot boxes
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArtilleryman View Post
    Aargh, so annoying! I was just reading this bit. This has to be the answer!
    You can stop being annoyed. That's not the right answer.

This involves 2 items. They ended up at Bag End, but they didn't start out there.
    ...................... missed a putt...............At a Dead & Co. show on a Mexican beach
    The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face and his "I smoked my lawn" face.
    If it's not dangerous, it's not fun!
    Golfing Hobby yes....Golfing Hobby yes

I can think of one box that ended up at Bag's End, and that one came far from the east. More precisely: Lothlorien, it being the Gift of Galadriel that enabled Samweis Gamgee to restore the Shire.

The other one leaves me somewhat in the dark. There are five Red Books of the Westmarch, which are stored in a box, but these have finally been moved to the Undertowers...

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 115 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 115 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval)

Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    I can think of one box that ended up at Bag's End, and that one came far from the east. More precisely: Lothlorien, it being the Gift of Galadriel that enabled Samweis Gamgee to restore the Shire.

The other one leaves me somewhat in the dark. There are five Red Books of the Westmarch, which are stored in a box, but these have finally been moved to the Undertowers...

Greetings, Polymachos
    Nope.
    These things look similar and may even be a matched set but we are not given that specific information.
    ...................... missed a putt...............At a Dead & Co. show on a Mexican beach
    The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face and his "I smoked my lawn" face.
    If it's not dangerous, it's not fun!
    Golfing Hobby yes....Golfing Hobby yes

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64