We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80
Results 1,976 to 1,979 of 1979
    This is about the right time, but unfortunately the wrong person.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 120 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 120 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Minas Tirith under attack!

dreams upon stone

When Bilbo, Gandalf and the dwarves were sheltering in the small cave in the Mistys, Bilbo had a dream:

"that the floor of the cave was giving way, and he was slipping - beginning to fall down, down, goodness knows where to."
    ............................ missed a putt.........................At a Dead & Co. show on a Mexican beach............ another Dead & Co. show at the same beach a year later
    The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face and his "I smoked my lawn" face, and yes, that's a banana, no, I'm not happy to see you.
    If it's not dangerous, it's not fun!
    Golfing Hobby yes....Golfing Hobby yes

Didn't I say, wrong person?

Maybe you should think big.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 120 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 120 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Minas Tirith under attack!

How about a dragon induced dream? Thorin sitting at the threshold of the mountain entrance and day-dreaming of the Arkenstone?

""The Arkenstone! The Arkenstone!" murmured Thorin in the dark, half dreaming with his chin upon his knees. "It was like a globe with a thousand facets; it shone like silver in the firelight, like water in the sun, like snow under the stars, like rain upon the Moon!"
    But the enchanted desire of the hoard had fallen from Bilbo. All through their talk he was only half listening to them. He sat nearest to the door with one ear cocked for any beginnings of a sound without, his other was alert or echoes beyond the murmurs of the dwarves, for any whisper of a movement from far below.
    Darkness grew deeper and he grew ever more uneasy. "Shut the door!" he begged them. "I fear that dragon in my marrow. I like this silence far less than the uproar of last night. Shut the door before it is too late!"
    Something in his voice gave the dwarves an uncomfortable feeling. Slowly Thorin shook off his dreams and getting up he kicked away the stone that wedged the door.

...when in doubt...twirl...

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80