We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Happy Anniversary, Crickhollow!

Crickhollow soft opened two years ago today (though some of us snuck in the night before), with the full F2P open two days later.

Here's to all of you who've been here since the start. A special mention to the kins who've made it through from those early days. Happy Birthday to Crickits, Seeds & Stems, Bricks and Mordor, Friends of Frodo, and, of course, Second Breakfast! I know it takes some commitment to keep it all together for so long, so congratulations to all of those great kinships!

If I've left out any kins that are still around from those very first days, I assure you that it is not on purpose. Please do post here if I left one out. But cheers again to all of our founding kins and founding players!
    Rosalie from Crickhollow's Second Breakfast
    Community events reporter at http://lotroplayers.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Visit http://secondbreakfast.guildlaunch.com & http://crickhollowmusic.guildlaunch.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Second Breakfast's weekly events--Fridays 9pm: Bread & Jam at the Prancing Pony
    Saturdays 1pm: Breakfast Club plays at Bree-town's South Gate
    Saturdays 4:30pm: Dulcet Tones play at the fountain in front of the Pony
    Sundays at 11am and Mondays at 11pm: Elevenses at the Bird & Baby
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Find out about the kinships of Crickhollow at crickhollowkins.tumblr.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/clap crickhollow

Not only a BIG Congrats to all the kins that have been around from the start, but also to all the players who have helped make it happen!

I enjoyed dropping in to the Bird and Baby Inn and joining in a lil RP celebration last night

...and on a side note, Sept 21st, 2012 marks the 75th anniversary of The Hobbit!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000069a14/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Crickhollow:
    *Ellannore - 75 Minstrel*.*Ellowin - 75 Hunter*.*Sneaker - 68 Burglar*
    *Adawinn - 75 Lore Master*.*Arrawin - 55 Captain*

Windfola:
    *Ellowin - 65 Hunter (retired)*.*Emmawin - 65 Minstrel (retired)*

uhull \o/ I want bacon pies!

That has been one eventful two years for me, and I'm actually genuinely (though pleasantly) surprised there are quite many of us who we have been here since the beginning (I admit, I was about a month late to the party :P).

Go Crickhollow!
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Happy Anniversary!

Moar Bacon Cookies and bacon pies!

May we have more interesting conversations and runs.

- Ve

Two years ago i abandoned my house in Brandywine and move to Crickhollow without looking back. I still haven't regretted it.

Congratulations to everyone. Thank you for making this server such a lively home.
    Razor // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship //

I have always been from Menedlor (Beta 2) on, but moved here teo years ago and am happy with the server as a whole.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5803123Yshot.png[/img][/url]
    In Middle Earth from Beta 2

i would love to thank Crickhollow for the great 2 years its given me. I remember when i first logged in right as soon the f2p came i was so happy to be playing. my first toon was a Guard and i was really happy to lvl him. Until i got MM then the warden came along. At first it was a human warden i was having fun with him but deep down i knew that it had to be a hobbit. But i decided to lvl my Guard so i got him to 65. after that i knew i had to do a warden so i deleted the human warden and made Sletho the warden. so at first i had lots of fun but after moria it just got very slow but i decided to keep going and before i knew it Sletho was 65. so to end this is thanks for the fun Crickhollow you have made a life long player.

Sorry for wall of text

crazy hobbit warden
    Sletho
    Last edited by Kargerz; Sep 11 2012 at 02:33 PM.
    The one the only Sletho

Quote Originally Posted by Kargerz View Post
    i would love to thank Crickhollow for the great 2 years its given me. I remember when i first logged in right as soon the f2p came i was so happy to be playing. my first toon was a Guard and i was really happy to lvl him. Until i got MM then the warden came along. At first it was a human warden i was having fun with him but deep down i knew that it had to be a hobbit. But i decided to lvl my Guard so i got him to 65. after that i knew i had to do a warden so i deleted the human warden and made Sletho the warden. so at first i had lots of fun but after moria it just got very slow but i decided to keep going and before i knew it Sletho was 65. so to end this is thanks for the fun Crickhollow you have made a life long player.

Sorry for wall of text

crazy hobbit warden
    Sletho
    Cmon Sletho, moors needs u! come back! lets make a OP wardie duo =P

Thank you Rosalie for the post. And congratulations to all those kinships that have been here from the beginning. It IS quite an accomplishment to remain active after two years! Hope to see you all in-game! LONG LIVE CRICKHOLLOW!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000005662/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Hurray to the Crickhollow!
    And my friends there!

a server too small for my tastes often enough, but also too small to leave >.>
    Happy stuff everyone ^^

Two whole years, and still not one character at level cap. Sounds about right for me since I took just as long on another well known MMO if I recall. haha

It's been a lot of fun, even if I haven't done many dungeons/raids or made a ton of friends. Startling in its own way how often I still solo MMOs.

Happy 2nd Anniversary Crickhollow! Happy 2nd Anniversary Swords of Light! I began playing 2 years ago on Crickhollow, and it has been a wonderful time. Looking forward to another great year.