We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Celebrate Frodo and Bilbo at the Party Tree on 9/22, 8PM - looking for entertainers!

Hey guys! I'm planning a party to celebrate Frodo and Bilbo's birthday. Everyone's invited! I'd really love some entertainment - anyone know any bands on this server, or people who'd be willing to play together for the event? It'd also be great to have some people to join the firework show, or anyone who has the cake-topper hat/you-in-the-box to run around as cake and presents! Also on my wishlist are people/hobbits to act out a scene or make an appearance as Bilbo doing his infamous speech.

For anyone just attending, there'll be free gifts for all - pipeweed, ale, and cake, maybe an additional mystery gift - and plenty of dancing and drinking.

Watch this space... this is still in planning phase, I'll add more information as it solidifies. If you're interested in participating, send a tell or mail to Liesmith in-game.

Sounds like a plan I'd look forward to hearing more details and see where I can help out =3
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000000a17f/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]