We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 374
  1. #176
    You are going to get sued for a lot of money and lose for posting those pics without her permission.
    Edited due to violations of the community guidelines.

  2. #177
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Las vegas
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by HamAndWhale View Post
    Honestly how pathetic and desperate do you have to be to power stalk a forum to continuously post photos of yourself for people who don't give a &&&& about it? 90% of these people don't know you/don't care about anything in my life... But go ahead keep posting the same old tired face. And everyone will keep vomiting over it and it'll keep getting laughed at.. Eventually you'll get tired of life without Twinkies and die. You're a perfect example of a hypocrite.
    Sweet how cute. Further proof of how sad your life must be.
    Aveshock - R9 Rune Keeper | Avelinamadley - R7 Hunter | Dromkoz - R7 Warg | Dromkaz - R8 Weaver | Kummies - R5 Defiler

  3. #178
    Jealous and angry ex still desperately wanting the girl he can't have and stalking and harassing her instead? Why I do believe so.
    Edited due to violations of the community guidelines.

  4. #179
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by HamAndWhale View Post
    Hmm, and what would you know about that bro?
    Apparently he doesn't know as much as you about it. You're pathetic and cowardly. You can't handle your own problems and wanna lash out and try to hurt others? You seriously need help.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620501000013c629/signature.png]Nosebleed[/charsig]

  5. #180
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    444
    Wow what is this?

    When somebody make inocent and funny pics turbine delete everything in seconds, and now that some pathetic loser is harassing somebody with rl pics they dont do anything? nice job Turbine...

    Also annon HamAndWhale good job! you must be really happy in your basement now... or maybe not, try to get a life and see how it works for you

    _______

    I just realize that everytime Blackhawk recive bad comments the posts get deleted.. so maybe if i say that Blackhawk is "bad" they are going to delete this thread and the pro annon guy could stop harassing ave..
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/6kvc.png/][IMG]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5356/6kvc.png[/IMG][/URL]

    Rank 10 War Leader // Rank 11 Guardian

  6. #181
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Las vegas
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldacarion View Post
    Wow what is this?

    When somebody make inocent and funny pics turbine delete everything in seconds, and now that some pathetic loser is harassing somebody with rl pics they dont do anything? nice job Turbine...

    Also annon HamAndWhale good job! you must be really happy in your basement now... or maybe not, try to get a life and see how it works for you

    ______

    I just realize that everytime Blackhawk recive bad comments the posts get deleted.. so maybe if i say that Blackhawk is "bad" they are going to delete this thread and the pro annon guy could stop harassing ave..
    Lol Elda.
    Aveshock - R9 Rune Keeper | Avelinamadley - R7 Hunter | Dromkoz - R7 Warg | Dromkaz - R8 Weaver | Kummies - R5 Defiler

  7. #182
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by HamAndWhale View Post


    Yeah bro well you need some platform boots to handle that huge &&&&& =) whatever man I'm done. Keep it
    Thanks for helping me rep the Saints, they need more love. Good thing I'm not a coward and hide behind a forum name. The rest of us here don't disgust ourselves when we look in the mirror. I don't even wanna see your face, just your wrists would give me satisfaction.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620501000013c629/signature.png]Nosebleed[/charsig]

  8. #183
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralloszek1 View Post
    Blackhawk has been a mod favorite and forum famous years before you even registered.
    Good! so my plan is going to work and the harassing comments are going to be deleted since Turbine seems to dont do anything when normal players are beign harassed... everybody wins!

    Also why you are so angry all the time? you should calm down
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/6kvc.png/][IMG]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5356/6kvc.png[/IMG][/URL]

    Rank 10 War Leader // Rank 11 Guardian

  9. #184
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldacarion View Post
    Good! so my plan is going to work and the harassing comments are going to be deleted since Turbine seems to dont do anything when normal players are beign harassed... everybody wins!

    Also why you are so angry all the time? you should calm down
    you guys need some new sayings, five years of the "you need to calm down you cutie baddie" thing is getting old.

    i am angry all the time because i am married with 9 kids fat bald and old and the wife isnt giving it up n e more. and i like guitars and guns didnt you see my pic?

  10. #185
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralloszek1 View Post
    you guys need some new sayings, five years of the "you need to calm down you cutie baddie" thing is getting old.

    i am angry all the time because i am married with 9 kids fat bald and old and the wife isnt giving it up n e more. and i like guitars and guns didnt you see my pic?
    I tought you where the guy with the unibrow.. but that pic get removed fast! but good for you if you like guitars and guns

    Idk instead of raging on the forums all the time, play a song, shoot some stuffs with your guns, be happy man, enjoy your life lol.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/6kvc.png/][IMG]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5356/6kvc.png[/IMG][/URL]

    Rank 10 War Leader // Rank 11 Guardian

  11. #186
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldacarion View Post
    I tought you where the guy with the unibrow.. but that pic get removed fast! but good for you if you like guitars and guns

    Idk instead of raging on the forums all the time, play a song, shoot some stuffs with your guns, be happy man, enjoy your life lol.
    but raging on the foums makes me happy. plus thats difficult advice to take from someone who has a forum rage crush on Blackhawk.

  12. #187
    Did someone say spiderman thread?

    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000978b5/signature.png]Akburt[/charsig]

  13. #188
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralloszek1 View Post
    but raging on the foums makes me happy. plus thats difficult advice to take from someone who has a forum rage crush on Blackhawk.
    Hahaha says the person that everytime i post try to get my attention.. idk maybe you fell in love with my biceps and you try to get my attention every time i post?

    I mean if you likes dudes is ok, good for you... but eww i dont like the direction of this conversation, i just wanna stop talking with you, go to seduce another body builder.. i am afraid now..

    Happy man hunting unibrow angry man, have fun
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/6kvc.png/][IMG]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5356/6kvc.png[/IMG][/URL]

    Rank 10 War Leader // Rank 11 Guardian

  14. #189
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000978b5/signature.png]Akburt[/charsig]

  15. #190
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000978b5/signature.png]Akburt[/charsig]

  16. #191
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000978b5/signature.png]Akburt[/charsig]

  17. #192
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000978b5/signature.png]Akburt[/charsig]

  18. #193
    ok Im bored.

    Funny thing is I'll probably get banned and not THE PERSON WHO POSTED OFFENSIVE PORNOGRAPHY WHICH IS CLEARLY AGAINST THE TOS (SPIDERMAN IS NOT)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000978b5/signature.png]Akburt[/charsig]

  19. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralloszek1 View Post
    you thought that was offensive?
    Pornography offends me very much. It's okay to show people getting decapitated (as long as it's not REAL people of course). But naked humans is terrible.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000978b5/signature.png]Akburt[/charsig]

  20. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by robby1234 View Post
    Pornography offends me very much. It's okay to show people getting decapitated (as long as it's not REAL people of course). But naked humans is terrible.
    My wife and I have been married for 30 years and I've never seen her naked
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000978b5/signature.png]Akburt[/charsig]

  21. #196
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by robby1234 View Post
    My wife and I have been married for 30 years and I've never seen her naked


    lol. i predict a large block of posts will soon be removed from this thread if not the whole thing.

  22. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralloszek1 View Post
    lol. i predict a large block of posts will soon be removed from this thread if not the whole thing.
    The mods are celebrating International Men's Day (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Men%27s_Day) probably instead of admining
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000978b5/signature.png]Akburt[/charsig]

  23. #198
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    326
    Here I am taking a break and I decide to check out the forums; I was enjoying the Spiderman images and I decided to head back a page to see what brought these up, and boom face first into some epic drama. I need to know who ham and whale is for the equation to be complete, and I can now say I have gazed upon three nude lotro players.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620501000009d74a/signature.png]Ellall[/charsig]

  24. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by Gendo99 View Post
    I can now say I have gazed upon three nude lotro players.
    Are you counting yourself in that number?

    Sidenote: Looks like my internet is back up so I should be able to login tonight. Yay!
    [B][url=http://my.lotro.com/character/silverlode/michaelian/]MichaelIan Black[/url] - R10 Warg[/B]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205010000084f4c/signature.png]Iann[/charsig]
    Server Stats and Active Leaderboard - [url=http://www.surugi.com/lotrostats/]Stats Site[/url] [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=244405]Comment Thread[/url]

  25. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by XavierBlak View Post
    Are you counting yourself in that number?

    Sidenote: Looks like my internet is back up so I should be able to login tonight. Yay!
    Oh good let's all freep and take away his stars
    Edited due to violations of the community guidelines.

 

 
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload