We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 25 of 374

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    51

    Silverlode IRL Picture Thread

    I seen Brandywhine has one of these threads and I know we have an old one in the regular forums, but this one is just for the PvMPers. So if you have ever wondered what the person you've playing with or against all these years nows your chance. So post a pic and keep the trolling to a minimum. I will be the brave soul to go first. Don't be shy!

    I don't always drink beer, but when I do I never drink Miller 64.That was the first and last time I drank that god awful horse ****.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Silverdale, WA
    Posts
    300
    Jimi's Mash

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    51
    Somehow that is exactly how I pictured you jimi.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    233
    Mel that is the hottest picture ever.


    This is me

    Evermor

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    57
    Systemyc


    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/15oyyo1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Can't figure out how to post one


    Attended by Coldaen

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Edelrock View Post
    I seen Brandywhine has one of these threads and I know we have an old one in the regular forums, but this one is just for the PvMPers. So if you have ever wondered what the person you've playing with or against all these years nows your chance. So post a pic and keep the trolling to a minimum. I will be the brave soul to go first. Don't be shy!

    I don't always drink beer, but when I do I never drink Miller 64.That was the first and last time I drank that god awful horse ****.

    i can totally tell by ur pic that u r enjoying that beer edel. pls stop trying to lie to us
    [URL=http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/coreymaikrzek/media/rank15sig_zpsqzuffjhy.png.html][IMG]http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a417/coreymaikrzek/rank15sig_zpsqzuffjhy.png[/IMG][/URL]

  8. #8
    i posted my RL pics once a few years back but it caused LOTRO forums to go down and Leben said I looked like a drug addict and that hurt my feelings so i wear a bag over my head now
    [B][COLOR=cyan][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000039d09/signature.png]Viloxus[/charsig]
    8-time Grand Champion Guinness Drinker[/COLOR][/B]
    [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=silver]June 2008 model in "Failmasters of 2008" Calendar[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][SIZE=2]
    [B][COLOR=green]Making the world a better place one less pair of pants at a time :p [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Menomonie, WI
    Posts
    1,468
    Just this summer. Fearme / Evalon is also pictured. My son, who does not play, is in the background.

    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r8 Mini

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Irin19 View Post
    Just this summer. Fearme / Evalon is also pictured. My son, who does not play, is in the background.

    I was going to ask if she is single, but then I saw the Illinois T-Shirt. It just would never work.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Edelrock View Post
    I was going to ask if she is single, but then I saw the Illinois T-Shirt. It just would never work.
    Don't hate on my state.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    53
    So... finaly im uploading a pic on my self LOL..
    well this is how a drunked swedish guy can look like ! (im the guy with the cap)


    and another one on only me



    and a better one



    - Lizbelle

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    middle earth
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by Dompanio View Post
    So... finaly im uploading a pic on my self LOL..
    well this is how a drunked swedish guy can look like ! (im the guy with the cap)


    and another one on only me



    and a better one



    - Lizbelle
    Your Pants are ripped. Ill send you money to buy some new ones.
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/17322151200lotro_lotro07.png[/img][/url]

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by turialus View Post
    Your Pants are ripped. Ill send you money to buy some new ones.
    #YOLO

    Turi have ya trolled brandywine yet?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    middle earth
    Posts
    334
    I transferred my WL there last week. I got rank 12. And changed my name. CUTIEPUFF LOVES KITTENS FATHER OF AKFAIRY. Is my new name
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/17322151200lotro_lotro07.png[/img][/url]

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Menomonie, WI
    Posts
    1,468
    Still trolling from beyond the grave, I see. I feel honored.
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r8 Mini

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by turialus View Post
    I transferred my WL there last week. I got rank 12. And changed my name. CUTIEPUFF LOVES KITTENS FATHER OF AKFAIRY. Is my new name
    aw , im not playing anymore cutie , but i will be back next year prob , but i wont play freep anymore at all , the warden getting so stupud OP in HD so it wont be fun at all.
    *sadface* so i will be on creep with you cutie ! so you can keep my reaver or BA alive :*

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload