We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19

    Interviewed for IW.. Position Taco Specialist

    Had a very interesting Interview with Darckwar and Ineverdietho.. you don't even wanna know what's going on behind that shield! Let's just say I got an exclusive taste test for the new XXL BURRITO BABY!!!

    I hope i got the job!





    Immortal Warriors, Specializing in Making Freeps Ground Beef!!!
    Taco Time

  2. #2

    Re: Interviewed for IW.. Position Taco Specialist

    Do you have a creep rank 5+? Are you tired of being in a low active tribe? Do you have pay to win skills? Are you stuck at a dead end job at your local taco bell? Are you a grown man over the age of 45? Are you 100% comfortable with your sexuality? Do you love tacos and worship the Holy Golden Taco? Want to shove your lower frontal area in the faces of some of the most famous freeps? THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! IMMORTAL WARRIOR IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! We offer A diverse community that has over 17 years combined in taco assembly, history, and religion....oh yeah we kill freesps too, but mostly on auto-pilot while talking about our love for tacos and juicy drama. If you are interested in tacos, hawt vent talks, and owning every freep ever known to try and tackle our superior bubbles, blights, and heals, then please send a tell to any IW officer.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    238

    Re: Interviewed for IW.. Position Taco Specialist

    Quote Originally Posted by anthonynathan View Post
    Do you have a creep rank 5+? Are you tired of being in a low active tribe? Do you have pay to win skills? Are you stuck at a dead end job at your local taco bell? Are you a grown man over the age of 45? Are you 100% comfortable with your sexuality? Do you love tacos and worship the Holy Golden Taco? Want to shove your lower frontal area in the faces of some of the most famous freeps? THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! IMMORTAL WARRIOR IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! We offer A diverse community that has over 17 years combined in taco assembly, history, and religion....oh yeah we kill freesps too, but mostly on auto-pilot while talking about our love for tacos and juicy drama. If you are interested in tacos, hawt vent talks, and owning every freep ever known to try and tackle our superior bubbles, blights, and heals, then please send a tell to any IW officer.
    I work at Taco Bell, and I approved this message.....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    3,420

    Re: Interviewed for IW.. Position Taco Specialist

    I like burritos... can I still join?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000277914/signature.png]Toiletwater[/charsig]
    [COLOR=GREEN]Spacemanbobr, Sithmanbobr[/COLOR], [COLOR=RED]Toiletwater, Spacemandef[/COLOR]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    469

    Re: Interviewed for IW.. Position Taco Specialist

    hahaha, that is all

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    MD, USA
    Posts
    2,424

    Re: Interviewed for IW.. Position Taco Specialist

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacmanbobr View Post
    I like burritos... can I still join?
    From the looks of the OP you'd have to like Caeser's burrito...a lot. I'm sure he'll have some flavored sauce for you if you work hard enough at joining IW.



    Yea, thats what I was referring to btw...
    Last edited by doug01; May 14 2012 at 08:54 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    659

    Re: Interviewed for IW.. Position Taco Specialist

    I feel bad for people whose notion of tacos/burritos are entirely derived from what is sold at taco bell

  8. #8

    Re: Interviewed for IW.. Position Taco Specialist

    Quote Originally Posted by rmr7 View Post
    I feel bad for people whose notion of tacos/burritos are entirely derived from what is sold at taco bell
    Soy Mexicano, puedo hacer buenos tacos wey! Conozco a un buen taco cuando lo veo wey! ...pero tacobell hace buenos tacos wey!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Moors
    Posts
    1,221

    Re: Interviewed for IW.. Position Taco Specialist

    I can almost flip a pancake without it falling apart, so I consider myself a professional chef. How do I go about applying?

  10. #10

    Re: Interviewed for IW.. Position Taco Specialist

    Quote Originally Posted by DreagonMK View Post
    I can almost flip a pancake without it falling apart, so I consider myself a professional chef. How do I go about applying?
    1.Ask in OOC for an IW officer
    2.Arrive to grams on the same rock as the one shown in the picture.
    3.Close your eyes and don't say ANYTHING no matter what happened.
    4.Your in! CONGRATULATION!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Moors
    Posts
    1,221

    Re: Interviewed for IW.. Position Taco Specialist

    Quote Originally Posted by anthonynathan View Post
    1.Ask in OOC for an IW officer
    2.Arrive to grams on the same rock as the one shown in the picture.
    3.Close your eyes and don't say ANYTHING no matter what happened.
    4.Your in! CONGRATULATION!
    Thanks!


  12. #12

    Re: Interviewed for IW.. Position Taco Specialist

    Quote Originally Posted by dreagonmk View Post
    thanks!

    iw is now 133t 54uc3! We have a member from revelations in our tribe!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pa
    Posts
    178

    Re: Interviewed for IW.. Position Taco Specialist

    Oh Dreag no! You need many showers now Lol

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    238

    Re: Interviewed for IW.. Position Taco Specialist

    Quote Originally Posted by devilduck13 View Post
    Oh Dreag no! You need many showers now Lol
    Oh he will get many liquids showered upon him. No worries. In the end, he will smell like seasoned meat and cheese. All is well with the world and the Golden Taco reigns supreme.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by rmr7 View Post
    I feel bad for people whose notion of tacos/burritos are entirely derived from what is sold at taco bell
    Nobody goes to Taco Bell because they want "authentic" Mexican food. They go to Taco Bell because they have a dollar and they want a taco.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by thegeneral View Post
    Nobody goes to Taco Bell because they want "authentic" Mexican food. They go to Taco Bell because they have a dollar and they want a taco.
    Okay, I lollered.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Inside GV
    Posts
    316
    Gimmie all your tacos


  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6
    Lighthero/Lightdeath and Lightcharge are all glad we left this server of tacos and weirdos... :/

    Lightdeath approves this message.
    Lighthero approves this message.
    Lightcharge approves this message.
    Taco Bell approves this message.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In a Box, next to EC
    Posts
    201
    pls snd taco n maylz.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload