We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thank you

Thank you so much for keeping these going

I want to add my thanks as well, they improve the game in so many ways, I cannot imagine to play without those.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 115 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 115 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval)

Hi everyone

I've released the v6.22.4 of the JRR skins / Azure Glass / Extended and Enhanced Panels

it only consists into a fix for issue introduced in the quest book with the lotro update 22.3

http://www.lotrointerface.com/list.php?skinnerid=4511

Regards,

Adra.

Great UI, just a quick question that I have been unable to find in the lotrointerface forums, but I may be searching poorly for this.

The map addon has not been working for me. The interface is as it should be, but when I press "M" for the map, I still get the fullscreen map, rather than the scaled down, windowed map. I have tried to find out what I may be doing incorrectly, but to no avail. Anyone able to help me out?
    "Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape? If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!" - Ursula K. LeGuin

Foxmaiden14 Guest
    Hi, thanks for keeping these wonderful skins alive! Would it be too much to ask for a short version Spirit of Elfwood and 50 Shades of Grey Wizard? Please and thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxmaiden14 View Post
    Hi, thanks for keeping these wonderful skins alive! Would it be too much to ask for a short version Spirit of Elfwood and 50 Shades of Grey Wizard? Please and thank you!

Hello, thanks for your feedback, the fact is I don't play Lotro anymore and by consequence I'm no more active on skins development for new features, nevertheless I stay available to work on hotfixes in case a lotro update brings trouble in some panels.

Foxmaiden14 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Adraenalin View Post
    Hello, thanks for your feedback, the fact is I don't play Lotro anymore and by consequence I'm no more active on skins development for new features, nevertheless I stay available to work on hotfixes in case a lotro update brings trouble in some panels.
    Hmm... well I suppose I can muddle through figuring out how to make short versions of it myself.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4