We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Level 27 elf hunter looking for kinship

I've never belonged to any kind of group, therefore don't even know for sure what it entails. All I know is I've been soloing so far, and can't do the fellowship quests. I'm looking for a kin that is friendly, does not take the game more seriously than life, with players who just enjoy playing the game and having fun. I don't necessarily enjoy PVP, but hey you never know, if I had partners to play with lol. I should also say that I'm a mature woman, 44, french canadian who obviously also speaks english.. I play quite a bit, during the day or evenings. I'm very respectful and expect the same. If you're a patient bunch and can bear with a player who is still a bit 'green' around the edges, I'd really love to hear from you.

Wish you were on Gladden!

Quote Originally Posted by Libellule View Post
    I've never belonged to any kind of group, therefore don't even know for sure what it entails. All I know is I've been soloing so far, and can't do the fellowship quests. I'm looking for a kin that is friendly, does not take the game more seriously than life, with players who just enjoy playing the game and having fun. I don't necessarily enjoy PVP, but hey you never know, if I had partners to play with lol. I should also say that I'm a mature woman, 44, french canadian who obviously also speaks english.. I play quite a bit, during the day or evenings. I'm very respectful and expect the same. If you're a patient bunch and can bear with a player who is still a bit 'green' around the edges, I'd really love to hear from you.
    My kin on Gladden server would be fun, I"m a 40 YO woman who runs The Timelords. If you ever decide to try another server, look us up! :-)
    We even have two Canadians in our group. LOL
    GL on finding a kin.

Hi, my kinship is called The Band and we would like you to join us. We're a small kinship but we have a lot of mature players. We're not a PvP kinship but we will help with PvP if asked. We're mostly just a casual group looking to have fun in game. We love helping new players learn the ropes. PST to either me or Reactorgirl if you have any questions.

You may wish to check out Second Breakfast, a mid-sized casual social kin. We have members new to the game and others who have played for years, so you can feel comfortable asking questions and confident that someone will give a good answer. We have many active crafters, as well as players with mains and alts in your level range.

Our kin is almost entirely 18+, and we maintain an environment of maturity and mutual respect. But we are also a rather light-hearted and even silly bunch. Second Breakfast regularly puts on events and concerts for the server as a whole, and I've enjoyed many of these events more than anything else I've done in all of my years in the game.

If you'd like to learn more, visit our website or find one of our members in game.

This server has many great kinships, so I'm sure you'll be able to find the right fit. Best of luck in your search!

Cheers,
    Rosalie
    Rosalie from Crickhollow's Second Breakfast
    Community events reporter at http://lotroplayers.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Visit http://secondbreakfast.guildlaunch.co m & http://crickhollowmusic.guildlaunch.c om
    Second Breakfast's weekly events--Fridays 9pm: Bread & Jam at the Prancing Pony
    Saturdays 1pm: Breakfast Club plays at Bree-town's South Gate
    Saturdays 4:30pm: Dulcet Tones play at the fountain in front of the Pony
    Sundays at 11am and Mondays at 11pm: Elevenses at the Bird & Baby
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Find out about the kinships of Crickhollow at crickhollowkins.tumblr.com

Sorry for the delay..

So sorry for not responding sooner, I didn't realize I had some responses on here. I thought I'd get an email or some kind of notification lol. Well turns out I tried to create an account for my hubby on my game, so that he could start a new Character until I could install the game on his new laptop. So I checked into my turbine launcher with the new account, and when I went back to play mine, my character was gone!!! It took me to the new character creator stage. I've submitted a ticket but don't know if I'll get it back If so I'll be sure to get back to you

Are you certain that you logged on to Crickhollow and not another server? I know I made that mistake once, and hopefully this is the case for you. If your account was hacked they should be able to recover the character for you, but this could take a few days.

I hope it all turns out well for you in the end! Good luck with getting your character back, and again, best of luck in your kinship search.
    Visit http://secondbreakfast.guildlaunch.co m & http://crickhollowmusic.guildlaunch.c om

Thumbs up If on vilya server

Your more then welcome to join my friendly kinship of casual players who just enjoy having the help there when you need it. solo, or group, we got your back. just hit me up in game. Briannas. or Aarwyna
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000072e59/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Hail Libellule!

Welcome to Middle Earth. I hope that your experience here has been good so far. I am not sure if you have already found a kinship to call home, but Swords of Light is a mature, friendly, and helpful kinship. We are always looking for new members to join us. We are always willing to help on whatever you need be it questing, crafting, running instances, or whatever. If you are interested, please have a look at our Code here;
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...r-Team-players

If you are interested, feel free to talk to any of our members in game. If you need anything, feel free to give me a shout (Breglagor or Bandros).

Hail and see you in game!
    Officer, Swords of Light- Crickhollow
    Breglagor- R6 Champion | Bandros- R7 Burglar
    Field Master, Swords of Darkness- Crickhollow
    Haslug- R7 Warleader | Fathalleb- R7 Weaver

Quote Originally Posted by yossalu View Post
    You may wish to check out Second Breakfast, a mid-sized casual social kin. We have members new to the game and others who have played for years, so you can feel comfortable asking questions and confident that someone will give a good answer. We have many active crafters, as well as players with mains and alts in your level range.

Our kin is almost entirely 18+, and we maintain an environment of maturity and mutual respect. But we are also a rather light-hearted and even silly bunch. Second Breakfast regularly puts on events and concerts for the server as a whole, and I've enjoyed many of these events more than anything else I've done in all of my years in the game.

If you'd like to learn more, visit our website or find one of our members in game.

This server has many great kinships, so I'm sure you'll be able to find the right fit. Best of luck in your search!

Cheers,
    Rosalie

Hi Rosalie, sorry it took me so long. But I've checked out your website and your kinship looks interesting. I am also on Crickhollow, now level 44. My hubby just started playing and is a level 10. Not sure how it works yet but if it's by application on your website look for me ok? Thanks again for your invite.

Thanks also to all the other ones who invited me, I should have specified I was on Crickhollow

You're always welcome in the Kights who say Ni.
    Over 1200 members
    Biggest kin on the server
    Over 100 level 85s
    Not only do we have bacon cookies we also make bacon jelly once a month. Everbody is jelly of our jelly.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000003cfeb/signature.png]Dishcloth[/charsig]

Well I never heard back from Second breakfast after my application, Knights of Ni, I'll look you up & thanks
    Last edited by Libellule; Jan 17 2013 at 05:40 PM.

Second Breakfast approved your application the same day that you applied (and hopefully you received the email confirmation for that--if you didn't, please let me know), and a couple of our officers tried to send you tells over the last two days. I know that for at least one of those you ended up going afk and then logging off, so I'm sorry that we missed you. If you are still interested in our kin, I would recommend typing "/who breakfast 1 85" when you log in and send a tell to anyone asking to be put in touch with an officer.

If you have decided to move on, I wish you the best of luck with the Kights or whatever kin you end up with. It seems that my usual hours don't match up with yours--or at least they haven't this week--but if you or your husband need any help or advice along the way feel free to contact me on Rosalie anytime.