We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Tyrant Farmpaws

Quote Originally Posted by bennyw2784 View Post
    Who were the other 3 horsemen?

Guesses:

Tappin
    That TAO Burg, I forgot his name.
    xxxxx (gunpowder)?
    xxxxx (Kewldamage)?
    not sure if your just trying to bait me into saying it?

The 4 Horsemen were

Sholeh
    Ryswald
    Brittain
    oh &&&&...who was the other burg used to run with you guys......ugh cant believe i cant remember his name

Anyway...before the days of pots and brands.....when a creep saw you guys pop out on them.....it was all over quickly.
    Ouijja
    Worst Warg Ever-The Warg Formally Known As Coringoldtagger
    Taredrahil 100 champ- Elhereth 95 hunter- Erme 85 Burglar- Felwynd 100 Warden
    Lailath 98 minstrel-Quija 100 Lore-Master- Yrandir 31 Runekeeper- Derilect 100 Captain

Quote Originally Posted by thengal View Post
    not sure if your just trying to bait me into saying it?

The 4 Horsemen were

Sholeh
    Ryswald
    Brittain
    oh &&&&...who was the other burg used to run with you guys......ugh cant believe i cant remember his name

Anyway...before the days of pots and brands.....when a creep saw you guys pop out on them.....it was all over quickly.
    Rhyno?

He used to run with us alot. I just hadn't heard that term before. I mean I know we all were called colorful things by creeps, but Four Horsemen wasn't one that I thought applied to that group lol.
    Sholeh

2/4 are pure liars and fabricating haters. Doesnt sound like a very prestigious group group to me if you 2 represent half of it...

Feel bad for rys and the no name for being associated with you.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

If I ignore the troll, will it go away?
    Sholeh

Most Likely

Rhyno?

He used to run with us alot. I just hadn't heard that term before. I mean I know we all were called colorful things by creeps, but Four Horsemen wasn't one that I thought applied to that group lol.
    i cant believe i forgot his name.....ya Rhyno.

i think it was very fitting......and you forgot the important part...'apocolypse'.....
    Ouijja
    Lailath 98 minstrel-Quija 100 Lore-Master- Yrandir 31 Runekeeper- Derilect 100 Captain

Quote Originally Posted by JaredCoulter View Post
    OMG you affliction rejects are all ratards. Brittain is one of the oldest. Thats all they are is godsbanes leftovers
    Lugpoop
    First, lets get one thing straight- I never have been, nor likely ever will be, affiliated with Affliction in any way what so ever. So that whole little rant is completely unneccessary, and ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by thengal View Post
    And with all due respect Corny......Even though Brit is a distant moors memory.....he still was an orignal FF PVP'er and member of the 4 horsemen of the apocolypes, with all the honors and benefits thereof.
    Thanks Ouijja for the clarification and correction. While I've been around the server since that first year, I didn't step foot into the moors in any way until 2-3 years after release, and not in any meaningful way until the last year or so really. Nor have I ever been a raider or much of an end-gamer, so no way I would have known. All I could see was the date his account was created, which was why I added on the note "Unless he had another account that has been banned/ ignored/ closed,"

But even with that, it still doesn't change the latter part of my post since he has steadfastly refused to back up his assertions with any real facts.

In any case, back to real life for me. Maybe I'll find some time this week to actually log in and get out into the moors, but we'll see. For me at least there are far more important things then what has become a troll fest and epeen ego stroking for some.

Ouijja- thanks for the polite correction. There are a lot of people in the moors/ on Firefoot in general who could learn from ya.
    Firefoot: Elendale (hunter) Galorlas (champ) Grimlaff (warden) Corny (warg)

Id take soulshadow over the 4 horsemen. However they all leveled rank out there when burgs were gods with no dimishing returns and nobody had stun pots and everyone was like lowbie creeps. Nothing like a good 8 second stun then a 5 second conjunction stun to over ride that. If only the burgs now could fight like cuchillero then we'd see some good fights. Memory from years ago would be running down tr rez on a like rank2 BA and soulshadow killing me couple times, by the time 8 second stun wore off i was near death or dead everytime. Such OP burgs back then

Quote Originally Posted by mdafurball View Post
    Id take soulshadow over the 4 horsemen. However they all leveled rank out there when burgs were gods with no dimishing returns and nobody had stun pots and everyone was like lowbie creeps. Nothing like a good 8 second stun then a 5 second conjunction stun to over ride that. If only the burgs now could fight like cuchillero then we'd see some good fights. Memory from years ago would be running down tr rez on a like rank2 BA and soulshadow killing me couple times, by the time 8 second stun wore off i was near death or dead everytime. Such OP burgs back then
    I'll say this once, dispute it if you like, but the fact remains its the truth. Creeps LOVE aggressive burgs because we're MUCH easier to kill than we used to be. Aggressive burgs are like champs in tissue paper that fall apart when focus fired now. Creeps LOVE easy points, so...therefore they love to kill burgs that are 'aggressive'. Dispute that if you will, but you won't be able to give a cogent argument.

Also, call me a 'hugger' all you want. I embrace that title, yes pun intended. My existence in the moors exists around gaining as many points/kills as possible while getting as few deaths as possible. Am I entirely successful? No. But I know for a fact that I anger more creeps than any other 'good' burglar out there. I call that a win.
    Sholeh

LOL

I'll say this once, dispute it if you like, but the fact remains its the truth. Creeps LOVE aggressive burgs because we're MUCH easier to kill than we used to be. Aggressive burgs are like champs in tissue paper that fall apart when focus fired now. Creeps LOVE easy points, so...therefore they love to kill burgs that are 'aggressive'. Dispute that if you will, but you won't be able to give a cogent argument.

Also, call me a 'hugger' all you want. I embrace that title, yes pun intended. My existence in the moors exists around gaining as many points/kills as possible while getting as few deaths as possible. Am I entirely successful? No. But I know for a fact that I anger more creeps than any other 'good' burglar out there. I call that a win.
    I know the handful of freeps that hate me because of my rank or farming. I mean they post a KB on farmpaws in freep ooc like that really means anything (even more funny when they hit me like once). However id rather be hated because i level/rank faster rather than be hated for lousy pvp skills and playstyle. You even admit sitting in a keeps until your cooldowns are up or map back to gv and wait it out. Everyone knows once your hips and espcially ready and able are down then you wont be around unless your in a group. We all die by the opposing side and have good fights. Im not sure a creep can say they had a good 1on1 fight with sholeh because you will hips and run. Lord i had you by trhs 1on1 and u just ran all the way to ec. No shame in dieing but only to be a coward. I dont think there is a manual with how to pvp but I'd agree with uncensored about you dont know how to pvp correctly. If everyone played liked you and tried not to die and wait for cooldowns then we'd all be about rank6 after 5 years. Heres a funny screenshot today that fits

Last edited by mdafurball; Sep 13 2012 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maltese View Post
    I like your style.

What I find funny is that people like you, who are afraid to die and run away non stop and afk in keeps waiting for cds have done far more damage to the health of lotro pvp than any 10 farmers added together.

Good job liar.

Quote Originally Posted by cyniq View Post
    wasn't it gahzukul(sp?) the reaver from legion who got rank 15 accidently? if it was him he technically got rank 15 first.
    No It was not Gazkhuul. Gaz wishes it was him, but it was not lol

And yes like Tickeric said, they either got thier toons deleted or were reverted back.

Quote Originally Posted by sirwillow View Post
    But even with that, it still doesn't change the latter part of my post since he has steadfastly refused to back up his assertions with any real facts.

Hes a burg...they're shifty.......
    Ouijja

Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    What I find funny is that people like you, who are afraid to die and run away non stop and afk in keeps waiting for cds have done far more damage to the health of lotro pvp than any 10 farmers added together.

Good job liar.
    So lemme get this straight. I can't criticize Turks for farming, and can't say he's ruining PvP because:
    1) it's his account and he can play as he wishes
    2) turbine hasn't made his playstyle against the ToS, it just 'violates someone else's view of 'good' PvP.

Yet I'm 'Trash' and 'Horrible' and Ruin PvP because:
    1) Its my account and I'm playing as I wish
    2) Turbine hasn't made my playstile against the ToS it just 'Violates someone else's view of 'good' PvP.

Yep, that makes sense.

احمقهای بی غیرت خواهرت را گاییدم
    Sholeh

So lemme get this straight. I can't criticize Turks for farming, and can't say he's ruining PvP because:
    2) turbine hasn't made his playstyle against the ToS, it just 'violates someone else's view of 'good' PvP.

2) Turbine hasn't made my playstile against the ToS it just 'Violates someone else's view of 'good' PvP.

Yep, that makes sense.

Well played sir....well played....and this is my recommendation with this thread buddy....don't sweat it....it's much like talking to play-dough really....cheers!

Oh, and I think I found a SS of you boyz that camp the rez circle......BONUS

Last edited by Maltese; Sep 13 2012 at 05:47 PM.

Yep, that makes sense.

It makes perfect sense because the two arent related. People say im terrible cause i level fast. Creeps say your trash an horrible because your playstyle is the worst ever. Nobody is saying you should be banned for being terrible and a coward just people pointing out that your not playing the pvp correctly. IT does make you hated and im sure its fun knowin people are trying alittle harder to kill you, part of me farmed to be hated as well and i know im always targeted and bring people joy for killing me
    Last edited by mdafurball; Sep 13 2012 at 09:34 PM.

Yep, that makes sense.

I can't agree more, while you posting this makes you the greatest hypocrit of all time, telling people farming isnt ok, even thought it does not violate ethe TOS, then using OUR logic to defend your play style.

I am glad you finally figured out what we have been saying all along.

If it isnt against TOS, let it be. I say you are using your skills as they are intended. So what your stars are now the exact equivalent in respect as farmpaws rank...

Welcome aboard.

I like your play style, if I had a burg id do the same thing, isnt freeps job to annoy and harrass the creeps?

Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    I can't agree more, while you posting this makes you the greatest hypocrit of all time, telling people farming isnt ok, even thought it does not violate ethe TOS, then using OUR logic to defend your play style.

I am glad you finally figured out what we have been saying all along.

If it isnt against TOS, let it be. I say you are using your skills as they are intended. So what your stars are now the exact equivalent in respect as farmpaws rank...

Welcome aboard.

I like your play style, if I had a burg id do the same thing, isnt freeps job to annoy and harrass the creeps?
    Two things, my rank will never have an * next to it.
    2) I'll never respect turks for the way he played, but I'm done. Hope ya'll enjoyed your troll
    Sholeh

2) I'll never respect turks for the way he played, but I'm done. Hope ya'll enjoyed your troll
    just like some ppl will never respect u for being a coward who runs from a fight?

2 things, no rank is respected.
    2. I literally don't care about any of this. Turks is a great guy, and a good gaming buddy. If you all choose to never see past his play style and decide to dislike him, it's your loss. It is a game, thats all. Play how ya like, whether you fight to the death, farm, flip keeps, or run away. Its your account, your money, do what you want.

If I had a star in my signature for every time a warg (including Farmpaws) headed for the hills when they were losing in an even numbered fight (heck even when they had numbers) I'd look like this:

Critizing Burgs/Wargs because they use escape skills to escape is lolzy.

The biggest cowardly/fail play in LOTRO is burg and warg packs. Nothing beats running around the map with little to no fear of being caught while roflstomping solo freeps/creeps with overwhelming numbers then disappearing again. That is being a total failure/coward and ruining PvP.
    Last edited by doug01; Sep 14 2012 at 10:25 AM.

Gratz on R15, I never grew the stomach for farming, otherwise I'd be the farming BA of E... lol... kidding.
    Rank 15 Blackarrow HinderSpam
    55,000 Killing Blows and Counting

Last edited by ssSteele; Sep 14 2012 at 08:13 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5