We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Tyrant Farmpaws

this thread makes me want to lol .
    epic stuff
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a224010000170425/signature.png]Maxairodontas[/charsig]
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me0qqtzWkMs[/url] <- 1vs1 vid

gratz from DD, never knew you could farm on this side lol, good to know keeps the freep farmers in check, alot on my server
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

My favorite part of the whole thing is that 2 years ago this would have garnered far more hate from the community, Fools like sholeh are now the minority, making it even less likely turbine will ever address it, they left it alone back when people actually cared, now, few and few care at all. makes me happy ;-)

Turks 1 > Brittain 0
    Turks 1 > Sholeh 0
    Turks 1 > common sense 0
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/mon...elin-2737.html

This is an EU player that did it, Still looking for the FF player that did it, but the various forum purges over the years make it difficult.
    Sholeh

Your desperation is pathetic, and even if you find a person, who is 15 who had a cup of cofee on firefoot, it wont be what turks did, he is the only person to spend every waking moment of his rank on firefoot to hit 15.

Stop desperately trying to find a way to build yourself up by tearing other people down!

Sholeh, just get over it, you are so hung up on it, maybe you and brit can have candle light cuddling sessions where you weep quitely to each other over what farmpaws did as a way to support each other in this time a great crisis for you, its the only way your going to get better!. LOL

I think I'm in the wrong thread..

But congrats anyways, regardless of legit or not. Rank 15 is still rank 15. However you look at it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000065ef7/signature.png]Kittykitty[/charsig]

Lol at u people that dont play the game tryin to prove something. Keep living in the past hah
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000ef599/signature.png]Legdog[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by bennyw2784 View Post
    I do remember that r15
    Didn't some get reverted back to their old rank or forced to delete? I definitely remember hearing about a bug causing R15.

Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands
    wasn't it gahzukul(sp?) the reaver from legion who got rank 15 accidently? if it was him he technically got rank 15 first.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000d26c6/signature.png]Freakinstein[/charsig]

Freakinstien |Captain| [Waving Not Drowning]

Wow, three pages and still going.

GJ Conn, I take back my statement about you failing at trolling.

+1 post count FTW!
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

Quote Originally Posted by BrittainTheCommie View Post
    But still wasn't the first Rk 15 on Firefoot.

And yet you still fail to atleast give any of us here atleast a name to go by...

Quote Originally Posted by cyniq View Post
    wasn't it gahzukul(sp?) the reaver from legion who got rank 15 accidently? if it was him he technically got rank 15 first.
    and you're wrong because an accidental bug wouldnt be considered a "first" anything other than an accident, especially since the player obviously didn't keep the accidental rank nor did they have the intention of earning it before they were supposed to.

anyways as for the rest of you who are on here whining... grats the guys and move on. what's done is done and lying about there being other rank 15s on here back in the day without anything to back up your claims makes you look like a sore loser. and according to others they were accidental "bugged" rank 15s anyway, I consider farmpaws farming as a more legit rank as he actually had the intention of achieving it... i couldnt care less if some ppl think it's cheating or not. It's there. And actually there to stay, not a bug. That said, he's the first REAL rank 15 for this little server... so gratz farm...
    Last edited by Hanteress93; Sep 06 2012 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post
    Well bace said few months back the forums were a snoozefest, just tryin to provide some entertainment and comedy for the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by cyniq View Post
    That name sounds about right, not 100% though. Wish we didn't have all the forum purges :/
    Sholeh

Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post

GJ Conn, I take back my statement about you failing at trolling.

+1 post count FTW!

I live to serve!

:-)

My word is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by BrittainTheCommie View Post
    My word is enough.

No, Brit, it isn't.

Put up, or shut up. The fact that you even wrote "my word is enough" is making your lie public, and admitting defeat. You should have just let the thread die.

Farm and I may be trouble makers, but we are atleast honest about it.

Brit's account date is June of 2011. Unless he had another account that has been banned/ ignored/ closed, Brit wasn't around to see any previous R15's anyways. Which automatically calls into question his credibility.

Add in the fact that he refuses to back up his assertions with any real facts...

He's at best a troll. At worst a liar. In both cases he deserves to be ignored and nothing more. Time to stop giving him the attention he so obviously craves and doesn't deserve.
    Firefoot: Elendale (hunter) Galorlas (champ) Grimlaff (warden) Corny (warg)

Quote Originally Posted by mdafurball View Post
    Easy to see im the one and only 15 on Firefoot. There is no debating. However i cant believe your stillin hating on the turks after all these years of rolling your tribe with affliction. Xiir was always the king of the haters.

you know its legit considering everyone has the chance of leveling this way so its not like im cheating by using that magical pot that transforms me into 15 but nobody has taken the time to level enough toons to do this with enough computers as well haha. minstrel aoe rez FTW!!!

I just think its funny he says he rolled xiir's tribe with "AFFLICTION" the laughing stock kin of FF. Nice fraps farmpaws. Of me on the rock.. Im sure u frapsd it to intentionally send it to turbine to report me. You my fine little nerd are the desperate 1. . And me and landit were holding it down!!! Go landit!!

Jakoma
    Last edited by JaredCoulter; Sep 09 2012 at 03:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sirwillow View Post
    Brit's account date is June of 2011. Unless he had another account that has been banned/ ignored/ closed, Brit wasn't around to see any previous R15's anyways. Which automatically calls into question his credibility.

Add in the fact that he refuses to back up his assertions with any real facts...

He's at best a troll. At worst a liar. In both cases he deserves to be ignored and nothing more. Time to stop giving him the attention he so obviously craves and doesn't deserve.
    OMG you affliction rejects are all ratards. Brittain is one of the oldest. Thats all they are is godsbanes leftovers not worthy of the true peeps that beat there arsssssses on game day in the moors. Yall can thank me for stirring the pot to get all your infamy/renown. It was so laggy and bad, the best champ in the game (gunpowder), just logged cuz of all the lag.

Lugpoop

It wasnt Gaz who auto ranked.

To the best of my knowledge the 2 guys who ranked didnt play anymore. dont remember their names.

And with all due respect Corny......Even though Brit is a distant moors memory.....he still was an orignal FF PVP'er and member of the 4 horsemen of the apocolypes, with all the honors and benefits thereof.
    Ouijja
    Worst Warg Ever-The Warg Formally Known As Coringoldtagger
    Taredrahil 100 champ- Elhereth 95 hunter- Erme 85 Burglar- Felwynd 100 Warden
    Lailath 98 minstrel-Quija 100 Lore-Master- Yrandir 31 Runekeeper- Derilect 100 Captain

Quote Originally Posted by thengal View Post
    It wasnt Gaz who auto ranked.

To the best of my knowledge the 2 guys who ranked didnt play anymore. dont remember their names.

And with all due respect Corny......Even though Brit is a distant moors memory.....he still was an orignal FF PVP'er and member of the 4 horsemen of the apocolypes, with all the honors and benefits thereof.
    Who were the other 3 horsemen?

Guesses:

Tappin
    That TAO Burg, I forgot his name.
    xxxxx (gunpowder)?
    xxxxx (Kewldamage)?
    Sholeh

There is no award for playing a game years ago, MMOs are about fun I have today, and the fun I will have tomorrow. If you are hung up on old players, I am sorry you have had so little fun the last few years.

I don't care or respect anyone who thinks pvp is real life, whether they play now, yesterday, or tomorrow.

Greatest line I ever had written to me in my whole life in 10 years of gaming:

"This is more than just a game to alot of us, it goes past that into real life", Frasier

That pretty much sums up how pathetic some of the people have been over the years.

Still waiting for Brittain to admit he is a no good sour grapes liar, and Sholeh did you guys cuddle it out? you seem less tense... lol
    Last edited by KevMcC; Sep 10 2012 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    There is no award for playing a game years ago, MMOs are about fun I have today, and the fun I will have tomorrow. If you are hung up on old players, I am sorry you have had so little fun the last few years.

I don't care or respect anyone who thinks pvp is real life, whether they play now, yesterday, or tomorrow.

Greatest line I ever had written to me in my whole life in 10 years of gaming:

"This is more than just a game to alot of us, it goes passed that into real life", Frasier

That pretty much sums up how pathetic some of the people have been over the years.

Still waiting for Brittain to admit he is a no good sour grapes liar, and Sholeh did you guys cuddle it out? you seem less tense... lol
    Butt out conno, this thread has moved past you and your pathetic attempts to be cool
    Sholeh

I was cool waaaaaaay before I wrote a single post in this forum silly! Guess Liar Brit held back on the loving, you still are uptight!

Butt out.... I think NOT!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast