We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Tyrant Farmpaws

Quote Originally Posted by Xiir View Post
    Amen!!
    Does anyone remember that &&&&&& WL named Ziir? Probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by timmyloo22546 View Post
    Tickham!!!

I usually hate the "back in the old day..." crowd in practically every aspect of life but I can't help but agree as far as FF PVP goes. I enjoyed it much more back in my early playing days than in my later.
    Last edited by I_fail_irl; Sep 03 2012 at 08:17 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000bd579/signature.png]Puppyfat[/charsig]
    - R7 Defiler - R7 Reaver - R6 Spider - R6 Blackarrow - R5 Warleader -

farmpaws and connomir; what a joke and embarrassment to the server.

Last edited by uhgoo; Sep 03 2012 at 10:57 AM.
    [color=orange]Flimlin - Linsdor - Lutar - Togoras - Welki[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by I_fail_irl View Post
    I usually hate the "back in the old day..." crowd in practically every aspect of life but I can't help but agree as far as FF PVP goes. I enjoyed it much more back in my early playing days than in my later.

Sorry, but the ''Back in the Day' crowd did have the best PvP. Today it's nothing but a shadow of it's former awesomeness.
    Sholeh

Quote Originally Posted by uhgoo View Post
    farmpaws and connomir; what a joke and embarrassment to the server.
    Oh please, go into the moors, firefoot pvp doesnt need me or turks to embarass it, it is a total embarassment for 3 years now lol

Flame on!
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

Thumbs up Grats

Grat's farm
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000022bd46/signature.png]Zper[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Xiir View Post

What a waste... you cant claim to be the first legit R15.... and you cant claim to be the first non-legit R15.
    Easy to see im the one and only 15 on Firefoot. There is no debating. However i cant believe your stillin hating on the turks after all these years of rolling your tribe with affliction. Xiir was always the king of the haters.

you know its legit considering everyone has the chance of leveling this way so its not like im cheating by using that magical pot that transforms me into 15 but nobody has taken the time to level enough toons to do this with enough computers as well haha. minstrel aoe rez FTW!!!
    Last edited by mdafurball; Sep 04 2012 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mdafurball View Post
    you know its legit considering everyone has the chance of leveling this way so its not like im cheating
    That doesn't necessarily mean that it isn't cheating. Everyone can hide an ace up their sleeve, but most don't because it's you know....cheating.

What are your plans now that there is no higher to climb?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000303f38/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Unless I'm mistaken turbine has never made an official statement on the matter leaving the players to make their own decision neither being right nor wrong because at any time turbine can change anything. It's not a problem right now nor in the predicted future.

Any plans on speed farming the new creep class if ever we get one?

Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    Oh please, go into the moors, firefoot pvp doesnt need me or turks to embarass it, it is a total embarassment for 3 years now lol

Flame on!
    Yea, but its like icing on the cake.

Just because you can do something and no one stops you doesn't mean you should...you just end up embarring yourself and everyone around you.

Last edited by doug01; Sep 04 2012 at 01:13 PM.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

anyone else turned on by that video?

anyone who is embarassed by a fake world in a video game needs to rethink the priorities they hold in life. I enjoy this game because I don't have to live up to my responsibilities in real life.

This game allows me to be the self centered, rabble rousing, dooocher we all have inside us!

You guys are delusional; honor, fair, wrong.... you guys have missed the point. It is legit because there is nothing at all wrong with how he did it. No rules, no breached agreement, noone to answer to.

You ought to thank him, maybe now you can just go and actually have fun in the moors instead of star hugging, running from fights to protect stars, and generally complaining 90% of the time yer there.

If Turbine had a 6 man instance that allowed you bring 8 people without breaking any rules? lol most if not all would take the extra people.

You guys are hypocrits, know it alls, and feel you can tell others whats ok and what isnt.

shut ^ and play

But still wasn't the first Rk 15 on Firefoot.

first and only. prove yer claim, turks back his up

Thumbs up

Elendilmir has some excellent PvP, just saying. When Toebite and Ryvenclaw etc. went there I made a new BA got some quick Inf and had an overall fun time PvPing.

Anyways, I remember the good ol' level 50 days but, besides the point... Farm don't claim that you are the first r15 on FF, because you aren't. Yes, the last guy got a bug and I think there was 1 more after (probably wrong).

On the side of Ramsters: He left in mid '10, and was r14 when he got there.

Good luck all, and have fun in the moors. See ya around.

Ah, and these posts are how I will always remember Firefoot.

[center]Superior Grand Master Spectator of Wall-Paint Drying[/center]

<ummm, yea>
    I was about to write this long drawn out post, then I realized:

Back to GW2..

anyone else turned on by that video?
    If you liked that here's one for you:

You guys are delusional; honor, fair, wrong.... you guys have missed the point. It is legit because there is nothing at all wrong with how he did it. No rules, no breached agreement, noone to answer to.
    I have to agree. All too often I read the word "hard work" while people congratulate someone for ranking. Hard work? Lol que? It's a game, not work. If turks enjoys killing himself over and over let him do it. Not like it hinders anyone's game play while he's out in a corner of the moors ranking up through the use of A friends or other accounts.

Yea the day jakoma ever solos me ill delete farmpaws. Him standin on the bridge or rock shootin me as i pass by low on health from killing somebody doesnt really count as ironic. Daith has gotten me couple times while fully focused standin there waitin for me after we battle few times, but that is the only hunter to do so. If you had some daith then at least your story would have been believable lol. Gues i can makeup stories saying i saw lugpoop get solod by Magimaker
    What about me yo? I've killed you once or twice... But I see how it is, no love for Bammeh.

ha balidor that Olympics thing is so disrespectful You always find some nice sayings. End of the day i beat the pvp game on firefoot and became the one an only rank15 whether legit or not dependin on your views. Proven without a doubt considering nobody can at least makeup a fake name of who is rank15 that isnt showin up on the ldrboards. So lets cheer on mythicman or gunpowder becoming the first freep and everyone can get along.

Brit just in case you cant get to the ldrboard sites ill post the screenshot for yah and maybe you can print it out and hang it on your wall so you can Worship the farmpaws the first and only rank15 FF

</noscript>

Always have love for bammie

Farmie, I hate to break it to you buddy, but that list is incomplete. It doesn't have SS on it, it doesn't have kewldamage on it. Both of those players were R12+ long ago (like 3 years ago long ago). It wouldn't have the r15 from the beginning of the game.
    Sholeh

Your are correct, but it's his right to do it that way....

Quote Originally Posted by mmdur1 View Post
    I'm not on your server, and have never met any of you, but I have to say this is the most incredible wartab I have ever seen. He has almost 100 infamy per kill, which means that he has a) never grouped at all, or b) farmed the vast majority of his rank.

Looking at the stats, he has made almost 800k infamy since July 26th. Pretty incredible when you consider that he maintained a 2.000 rating for most of that time. Obviously, he has farmed all of this renown.

Players like this are truly sad. Even more sad are people that make grats threads for them.
    You are correct in so much as he did farm a good deal of it, but first (and I'm not defending him on this mind you) if that's how a person wants to play their toon, or what makes them happy in the game, then so be it. Everyone pays for this game (one way or another) and is entitled to do what they wish to with their account.

Second, and again, I'm not defending his choices here, but Farmpaws would be the first to admit he's farmed the rank... Heck, it's pretty clear from the name alone. It's not like he or anyone else is really impressed by getting to R15 this way, but with out a doubt he will long be remembered as the first for this server regardless of how he got there.

I think the original post was more a congratz to the recognition than an actual congratz to his methods of getting there is all.

With that in mind, congratz from me as well Farmpaws....... that was a lot to grind out I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by bennyw2784 View Post
    Farmie, I hate to break it to you buddy, but that list is incomplete. It doesn't have SS on it, it doesn't have kewldamage on it. Both of those players were R12+ long ago (like 3 years ago long ago). It wouldn't have the r15 from the beginning of the game.
    Seems the ldrboards does have those two gentlemen on it, which i already posted a link earlier but i guess you missed it. So your saying i guess they got rank15 but were demoted to rank 13 and 12 later on somehowmuhahaha!! I love being right but love it even more when i get to prove somebody else is wrong. I guess you two are used to farmpaws being right. You shoulda let the joke go sooner now your just looking more foolish than those rotten pvp farmers.

I'll post the screenshots for you so you can print your poster and worship the farmpaws along with brittian.

Frankly I think this whole argument about it is pretty stupid...

But I do find it rather "interesting" that those the keep claiming there were other R15's, and yet refuse to name them or provide any other evidence. And that there is admission of a bug that allowed a couple of people to get a fake rank. If there were any other R15's out there, then name them. Prove it. Otherwise stop making claims that you are unwilling/ unable to back up already.
    Firefoot: Elendale (hunter) Galorlas (champ) Grimlaff (warden) Corny (warg)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast