We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Tyrant Farmpaws

Tyrant Farmpaws

Excellence, a powerful word, one now applied proudly to Firefoots own, Farmpaws the Magnificent. Our first and only Rank 15 of either faction. His dedication and hard work a lesson for all others and an example to us all of what can be accomplished on a fake character, in a fake world, in a game when you set a goal and let nothing stand in your way. He has faced down trolls, complainers, cry babies, and the misguided ignorance of the uninitiated, and that was just one kin…
    His fur clean and shining, stained in the blood of certain misguided hunters. His claws sharpened on the armor of champions and captains long dead, his paws softened by the soft silk armor of rune keepers and minstrels.
    Farmpaws, rank 15, but so much more. It has been a true honor leading The Farmfoot Agricultural Society as a watched farmpaws grow from a cub to a seasoned warrior of darkness.

From contenders to pretenders, the race is over. And no one else can ever claim to be firefoots first Rank 15.

Congratulations!

Special Shout to Sholeh for helping him at the end there.

COMING SOON!!!!

An interview with our honoree!!!!!! Look for in the coming days as we continue to celebrate his great achievement!
    Last edited by KevMcC; Aug 30 2012 at 06:39 PM.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

The Proof is in the pudding....

Well congrats there farmer Ted... you finally did it.

[I][SIZE=3][FONT=georgia][COLOR=#a52a2a][B]"[/B]The number of people watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your action" ~ Murphy's Law

[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]

cool .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001bdd4e/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Yea thanks everybody for the support. Glad its over
    BTW Grats connomir on being the first guy to kill a rank15.

LMAO conno and turks

iloveyouguys!! grats on 15 homie can i be 2nd guy to kill u? :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000159fce/signature.png]Dellron[/charsig]

Woop woop

Gz Farmpaws! Can u post war stats?

Xoxo Sweetcandy
    Luckyshot R14

Gratz you nipplehead!

But you kinda missed the point of PvP (mostly)...

"...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

gratz
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920a000000096bfa/signature.png]Cardoba[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    From contenders to pretenders, the race is over. And no one else can ever claim to be firefoots first Rank 15.
    Barry Bonds has the most home runs in MLB history, yet he's a failure. Why? Because he did it wrong.

He holds the record, period. Just as Farmpaws, playing within the rules set forth by turbine, is now the first, and only rank 15 firefoot has ever had. And based on numbers, he will be for a long time.

In time the journey won't be remembered, just the destination. This will be forgotten, but his rank will always be there.

Hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    He holds the record, period. Just as Farmpaws, playing within the rules set forth by turbine, is now the first, and only rank 15 firefoot has ever had. And based on numbers, he will be for a long time.

In time the journey won't be remembered, just the destination. This will be forgotten, but his rank will always be there.

Hugs.
    Conn, you fail so much its kinda funny.

1) You've failed over the last 5 years to achieve anything significant in PvE or PvP...IE You fail in LOTRO
    2) You fail so much tha you actually have come to admire those that fail also, they just fail less than you.
    3) Farmpaws is NOT the first r15 of either faction, not even close. Ramsters (A FF original player) got his r15 over a year ago, legitamately.
    4) Farmpaws isnt first r15 creep (EU servers have had r15 creeps for yearS(<---with an "s")
    5) Farmpaws is the first to do by farming himself for the majority of his infamy, so yea he does have that title.
    6) Your ingnorance is only outdone by you're lack of abilty to troll (of which, again, you fail at)

I will say this, I like Turks. Dispite what freeps say about how he plays the warg I know for a fact he brings a better fight than 95% of the wargs on this server. Like Barry Bonds, hes not a bad player. He just took the easy road to the end and that is what he will be remembered for. The only thing our own Firefoot r15 has brought to this is server is the title of "Farmfoot".

/hugs for you too!
    Last edited by doug01; Aug 31 2012 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post
    Conn, you fail so much its kinda funny.

1) You've failed over the last 5 years to achieve anything significant in PvE or PvP...IE You fail in LOTRO
    2) You fail so much tha you actually have come to admire those that fail also, they just fail less than you.
    3) Farmpaws is NOT the first r15 of either faction, not even close. Ramsters (A FF original player) got his r15 over a year ago, legitamately.
    4) Farmpaws isnt first r15 creep (EU servers have had r15 creeps for yearS(<---with an "s")
    5) Farmpaws is the first to do by farming himself for the majority of his infamy, so yea he does have that title.
    6) Your ingnorance is only outdone by you're lack of abilty to troll (of which, again, you fail at)

I will say this, I like Turks. Dispite what freeps say about how he plays the warg I know for a fact he brings a better fight than 95% of the wargs on this server. Like Barry Bonds, hes not a bad player. He just took the easy road to the end and that is what he will be remembered for. The only thing our own Firefoot r15 has brought to this is server is the title of "Farmfoot".

/hugs for you too!
    :-)
    what are you so upset about. I didn't troll at all. In fact my last post was about as untrolling as ever you silly. I have had a great past 5 years in lotro, isn't that why we play games? I have had a ton of fun and made some good pals, isn't that all that matters? I could run down the successes of our kin, or some of the players I play with and even some of my own, but they are all secondary to the fact that I have a great time with some great people.

Lower the venom Bal, it's all in fun and a game? Have you forgotten that already?

Oh boy,ummm hmmm well gratz ? Now lets see a wartab of turks
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001b4a57/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Skulkins Lumpytoad Dirkens

[URL]http://redemptionff.guildlaunch.com/[/URL]

My philosophy on Troll post (of which your OP was) is either don't feed the troll or ram the food down thier throat.

The forums are like Vegas to me.

Take care Conn and have fun.
    Last edited by doug01; Aug 31 2012 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post
    My philosophy on Troll post (of which your OP was) is either don't feed the troll or ram the food down thier throat.

The forums are like Vegas to me.

Take care Conn and have fun.
    To do what you say requires that what you say either A. true. or B. is good enough to upset someone. Yours was neither

You have fun too, your own way, because I support your right to play anyway you want to within the rules set forth by turbine.

:-)

<3 Balidor

Quote Originally Posted by mdafurball View Post
    I'm not on your server, and have never met any of you, but I have to say this is the most incredible wartab I have ever seen. He has almost 100 infamy per kill, which means that he has a) never grouped at all, or b) farmed the vast majority of his rank.

Looking at the stats, he has made almost 800k infamy since July 26th. Pretty incredible when you consider that he maintained a 2.000 rating for most of that time. Obviously, he has farmed all of this renown.

Players like this are truly sad. Even more sad are people that make grats threads for them.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000013c196/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Duruleth - 100 RK, Durindor - 100 Grd, Durselm - 76 LM, Durscap - 100 Cpt, Henckel - 79 Champ, Durbear - 100 Beorning, Anglin - 67 Mins

Quote Originally Posted by mmdur1 View Post
    Looking at the stats, he has made almost 800k infamy since July 26th.
    Um please dont diminish my points please. Try 720k in 14 days. ((((Aug16-31))) Thats when i started the sessions and makes it look better

Good job Turks, took you long enough, now get me r15 pl0x. <3 you.

Truly and honestly congratulations. I was bitter towards farming probably for the first 3-4 years until I started understanding what hate the game not the player really meant. Truth is it's incredibly hard for most people as far as hardware goes not too mention how many alts you had to play to do it. That is dedication.

On a secondary note, Connomir you left me hanging on that last thread. I see what you mean about writing skills vs youtube vids that op was an entertaining read with lots of description creating a vivid picture, I just find vids faster.

Is there any plans for speed farming the new creep class if ever we get one?

Quote Originally Posted by mmdur1 View Post

Players like this are truly sad. Even more sad are people that make grats threads for them.
    He did farm, and he's proud of it. But since someone, namely a kinmate of this &&&&, has tried to troll me, I'll just quote this particular part, and call it a day.
    Sholeh

Grats Turks, you cray cray. I'm a firm believer of play-the-game-the-way-you-want and thats what you do, regardless of what people say. There's no "honor" in lotro pvp, its a tacked on addition of a pve game that everyone has their own way of enjoying. You farming rank/deeds is no different than me kamikaze diving into npcs to get a kill...to each their own. I raise my glass of cream soda and spiced rum to you.

<3
    Bace- R14 Suicidal Minstrel and Kamikaze Karaoke King, Firefoot

Quote Originally Posted by Baritone View Post
    Grats Turks, you cray cray. I'm a firm believer of play-the-game-the-way-you-want and thats what you do, regardless of what people say. There's no "honor" in lotro pvp, its a tacked on addition of a pve game that everyone has their own way of enjoying. You farming rank/deeds is no different than me kamikaze diving into npcs to get a kill...to each their own. I raise my glass of cream soda and spiced rum to you.

<3
    But why you gotta always dive us poor greenies?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000303f38/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I started writing a hate flame post and then i held down backspace for 3-4 seconds cuz i dont even care. Then i remembered standing jakoma on a rock and killing failpaws. And then i thought how ironic.

Lugpoop.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast