We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Please adjust Thorin's Hall Homesteads

It is quiet annoying that the housing items don't fit into the garden of the kinship house.

After the statue of Draigoch the orthanc modell is the next housing item which doesn't suite into the neighborhood. It looks realy aweful.

adjust housing items

Please adjust raid housing items...

Yesterday we got the housing item of fire and frost wing from orthanc. Sadly, we don't live in Orthanc, so we can't use it in our kinship house.

Do any dev care about such things? Resizeing housing items can't be so labour-intensive

edit:
    If you place it in the first floor, it will rise through the floor into the main room...
    Last edited by Cerebrum_EU; Sep 24 2012 at 06:10 AM.

I started this thread nearly one year ago.
    I wrote several bug reports especially to the second housing item - Orthanc fire and frost wing ' housing item' but nothing changed.

After the housing revamp I hoped this really bad bugs will be corrected, but they aren't.

Did I anything wrong by submitting the bugs? Are those bugs not important enough to care about?

Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrum_EU View Post
    I started this thread nearly one year ago.
    I wrote several bug reports especially to the second housing item - Orthanc fire and frost wing ' housing item' but nothing changed.

After the housing revamp I hoped this really bad bugs will be corrected, but they aren't.

Did I anything wrong by submitting the bugs? Are those bugs not important enough to care about?
    Housing revamp had not been done. Turbine only did the little piece to free up housing units.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

But no, your bugs are probably not important enough to spend company money on (when there are 587395073 other bugs and features to work on).
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]